- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Carolina's Ron Rivera wins Coach of Year for 2nd time Updated: Feb-06-16 9:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ron Rivera has won The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year award for the second time in three years.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Both kickers hoping Super Bowl 50 comes down to them Updated: Feb-05-16 2:35 am
SANTA CLARA, California - They both visualized Adam Vinatieri growing up, these even-keeled kickers who are hoping to emulate "Mr. Clutch" in Super Bowl 50.
- 'Keep pounding' has become a way of life for Panthers Updated: Feb-04-16 7:43 pm
SAN JOSE, California - "Keep pounding."
- Some of NFL's biggest stars never played in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:06 pm
Some of the NFL's biggest all-time stars have a gaping hole on their playing resumes.
- Panthers' fast starts in playoffs keyed run to Super Bowl Updated: Jan-28-16 7:45 pm
- Steelers president: direction of team a 'positive one' Updated: Jan-28-16 5:42 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney is optimistic his team is on the rise.
- Broncos accustomed to pulling out wins in tight situations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:07 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As confetti cannons showered the Denver Broncos with a blizzard of orange and blue, Methodist minister Don Bird of Aurora, Colorado, expressed the feelings of so many sweat-drenched, fingernail-nibbling fans.
- Blakeman to referee 1st Super Bowl Updated: Jan-27-16 5:41 pm
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- Peyton Manning to Belichick: 'This might be my last rodeo.' Updated: Jan-26-16 9:01 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning isn't saying that Super Bowl 50 is his grand finale.
- Panthers not content being in Super Bowl, want to win it all Updated: Jan-26-16 4:14 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carolina coach Ron Rivera remembers turning to Dave Gettleman following a training camp practice this summer, and asking the Panthers general manager, "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?"
- Cardinals were magnificent at times, but awful in the end Updated: Jan-25-16 6:51 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - At their best, the Arizona Cardinals were magnificent, but boy was it a brutal ending.
- 2nd-guessing of Belichick begins with the man in the hoodie Updated: Jan-25-16 3:51 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - You still see T-shirts around the home of the New England Patriots with coach Bill Belichick's scowling face and the mantra "In Bill We Trust."
- Deflating ending sends Patriots trudging into offseason Updated: Jan-25-16 2:44 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots' season started off the field with "Deflategate." It ended with a deflating loss on it.
- Denver's defense carries Manning back to the Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 9:08 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is glad he doesn't have to face Denver's dizzying defense. Tom Brady wasn't so lucky.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-25-16 3:14 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - For all his daring and dabbing and Superman persona, Cam Newton quickly reminds everyone that football is all about team.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- Cardinals' 7 turnovers lead to loss in NFC title game Updated: Jan-24-16 11:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Carson Palmer couldn't hold onto the football against a relentless defense, causing one of the NFL's best offenses to sputter.