- Optimistic Chargers begin offseason workouts Updated: Apr-22-14 8:18 pm
- QB Newton wants to take more ownership of offense Updated: Apr-22-14 4:57 pm
- NFL playoff game to air on cable for 1st time Updated: Apr-22-14 11:35 am
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Seahawks lock up coach Pete Carroll with extension Updated: Apr-04-14 5:06 pm
- Big news yet to come from owners Updated: Mar-27-14 4:36 am
- Bills owner Ralph Wilson dies at 95 Updated: Mar-25-14 9:34 pm
- Policy change helps Packers avoid ticket criticism Updated: Mar-25-14 11:03 am
SAN DIEGO - Like most everyone else in the NFL at this time of year, the San Diego Chargers think they can get to the Super Bowl.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Quarterback Cam Newton plans to take more ownership of the Carolina Panthers' offense without his top four receivers from last season.
NEW YORK - An NFL playoff game will air on cable for the first time this season.
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
SEATTLE - The first major contract extension finalized by the Seattle Seahawks following their Super Bowl title was a commitment to coach Pete Carroll - and to an ideology that finally proved successful at the professional level.
ORLANDO, Florida - NFL owners made plenty of news at their annual meetings, from shifting some video review oversight to the officiating headquarters to experimenting in the preseason with extra-point kicks from the 20-yard line.