- Advocates make push to legalize marijuana in NJ Updated: Apr-20-14 5:41 pm
- Marijuana firm buys buildings in Florida Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Proposed initiative seeks to ban all marijuana Updated: Apr-19-14 2:04 pm
- Rules leave pot test labs with little oversight Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Medical marijuana supporters flock to Maine show Updated: Apr-19-14 8:26 am
- Even in death, Tampa teen's heart keeps giving Updated: Apr-19-14 1:26 am
- Illinois medical marijuana: $100 for patient card Updated: Apr-18-14 4:22 pm
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out Updated: Apr-18-14 2:56 pm
- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Reno agrees to medical marijuana businesses Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Conn. enrolls total of 208,301 in health coverage Updated: Apr-17-14 7:13 pm
- Illinois medical marijuana rules drop gun language Updated: Apr-17-14 3:43 pm
- Miss. legalizing marijuana extract as medicine Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
- Iowa insurance agency probed for overbilling Updated: Apr-17-14 1:28 pm
- UnitedHealth's 1Q profit tumbles 8 percent Updated: Apr-17-14 11:19 am
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Judge orders Maricopa County to pay attorney fees Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 am
- Kansas to mandate some health coverage on autism Updated: Apr-16-14 4:14 pm
- Walker signs bill legalizing pot byproduct Updated: Apr-16-14 3:02 pm
- Judge hears arguments over 2011 marijuana law Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- RI law enforcement seek medical marijuana fixes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:28 am
- Hawaii weighs expanded coverage for infertility Updated: Apr-16-14 12:05 am
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- IU psychology students mentor middle schoolers Updated: Apr-15-14 11:01 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Dozens of activists and community members have gathered at the steps of the New Jersey Statehouse to show their support for legalizing marijuana.
BRADENTON, Florida - A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
HELENA, Montana - A Billings car-dealership owner has proposed a ballot measure that would completely ban the use and possession of marijuana in Montana, even for medical uses.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature's vote last year to regulate medical marijuana shops created new business opportunities for another kind of pot enterprise - marijuana testing - but leaves it virtually unregulated.
BANGOR, Maine - Medical marijuana supporters are flocking to Bangor, Maine, for the industry's largest trade show.
TAMPA, Florida - March 9, the first anniversary of his daughter's death, and Ronald Pierce was anxious.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators crafting the first rules for the state's new medical marijuana industry have lowered patient fees and deleted a section that had angered gun owners - changes that are going down well with the law's supporters.
LOS ANGELES - Social media has been buzzing for weeks with jokes about how, this year, Easter Sunday shares the calendar with the pot-lover's highest holiday: April 20, or 420 in stoner lingo. Pot-smokers have long celebrated on the date by lighting up for reasons not quite clear.
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno City Council is moving ahead with rules for medical marijuana establishments within the city limits.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's health insurance exchange announced Thursday it enrolled 208,301 people in health plans during the first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act, more than double its original goal of 100,000.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators finalizing the state's conditions for medical marijuana have removed a proposed rule that would have barred legal gun owners from becoming cannabis-using patients, a person close to the process told The Associated Press.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has signed a bill to legalize a marijuana extract to be used as medicine under tightly controlled circumstances.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.
DES MOINES, Iowa - State regulators are investigating an insurance agency accused of overbilling thousands of government employees for health care coverage.
UnitedHealth Group's first-quarter net income slid 8 percent as funding cuts to a key product and costs imposed by the health care overhaul dented the health insurer's performance.
St. Cloud Times, April 16
PHOENIX - A judge is ordering Maricopa County to pay $190,000 for attorney fees incurred by a Sun City medical dispensary operator which successfully challenged the county's refusal to provide zoning clearance for the facility.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Kansas will require health insurance companies to cover services for hundreds of children with autism starting next year under a bill signed into law Wednesday by Gov. Sam Brownback after a six-year fight by lawmakers and parents for at least a limited mandate.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that legalizes the use of a marijuana byproduct to help treat children's seizures.
HELENA, Montana - The medical marijuana industry continues its efforts to overturn restrictions in a 2011 law that sought to rein in the number of providers and users in Montana.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's attorney general and others in a working group are urging state lawmakers to make some fixes to the state's marijuana program.
HONOLULU - When Piilani Smith was diagnosed with infertility at the doctor's office and chose to pursue fertility treatment, she was shocked by what she learned.
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - When they snapped on plastic gloves to hold a real human brain last week, Bloomington Project School students said they weren't even nervous.