- Chinese car company Qoros builds credibility Updated: Mar-05-14 1:11 pm
- Hot Wheels: Lamborghini's Huracan sleek throughout Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 am
- Top 10 carmakers sitting on $221 billion in cash Updated: Mar-05-14 6:08 am
- Carmakers bank on small SUVs as next big thing Updated: Mar-04-14 6:04 pm
- The most stunning supercars at Geneva Motor Show Updated: Mar-04-14 3:53 pm
- Geneva: Automakers cast wary eye toward Russia Updated: Mar-04-14 1:23 pm
- Toyota sees modest gains as car market recovers Updated: Mar-04-14 2:25 am
- Peugeot 308 wins car of the year Updated: Mar-03-14 10:37 am
- Car makers pack premium features in small packages Updated: Mar-03-14 8:05 am
- Surveillance video shows Houston store beer theft Updated: Feb-18-14 11:51 am
- Obama lunches with Detroit mayor, hears plans Updated: Feb-07-14 4:14 pm
GENEVA - Chinese carmaker Qoros brought its campaign to gain global credibility to the Geneva Motor Show, where it showed off its second production car at a stand in prime real estate - between Maserati and Rolls Royce.
GENEVA - Lamborghini's newest supercar, the Huracan LP-610, already occupies an important place in the company's lineup as this year's replacement for the Gallardo, its top-selling model of all time.
GENEVA - A new study shows that the top 10 global automakers amassed more than $221 billion (161 billion euros) in cash by the end of 2013 to invest in new products, strategic alliances and other growth strategies.
GENEVA - Carmakers are banking on the fast-growing demand for small SUVs to earn new customers in the U.S. and help turn around their businesses in Europe's still-fragile market.
GENEVA - Dreaming is what most of us who lack the cash needed to buy a supercar can still afford to do.
GENEVA - Growing tensions over Ukraine have raised the specter of another slowdown in the European auto market, just as carmakers were beginning to count on a modest recovery from a six-year contraction.
GENEVA - Toyota Europe expects to sell 865,000 units this year and increase its market share to 4.8 percent as the European car market enters what is expected to be a slow recovery from six years of contraction.
GENEVA - The family car Peugeot 308 has been voted car of the year by European automotive editors.
GENEVA - European carmakers are putting their longest ever market slump in the rear view mirror, shifting from survival to revival as they head into the Geneva Auto Show with dozens of car premiers, particularly for small models packed with premium features.
HOUSTON - An illegal beer run at a Houston convenience store has police seeking two suspects who crashed a car into the business and only took an 18-pack of brew.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan says President Barack Obama is interested in the city leader's ideas to create economic opportunities in the city and requested a formal plan within 90 days.