- Audi to unveil rival to Tesla X at Frankfurt Auto Show Updated: Aug-19-15 9:31 am
BERLIN - German carmaker Audi says it's planning to unveil an electric sport SUV concept with a range of over 310 miles (500 kilometers) - well beyond the range of rival carmaker Tesla's Model S and soon-to-launch Model X.
- Albuquerque man's Batmobile takes philanthropy on the road Updated: Aug-19-15 5:10 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Holy hot rod, Batman! Gotham's gorgeous gas-guzzler is all about giving.
- Creepy car show, block party highlight 'Scream Cruise' Updated: Aug-17-15 9:59 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A creepy car show offered a new treat for car aficionados in the Detroit area.
- Apple said to show interest in automotive testing facility Updated: Aug-14-15 6:01 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Adding fuel to rumors that Apple is working on designs for a car, local officials say engineers for the giant tech company recently made inquiries about a former navy base that's been converted into a testing ground for self-driving cars and other cutting-edge vehicles.
- Pilot killed in display plane crash at festival in England Updated: Aug-01-15 12:37 pm
LONDON - An aerobatic stunt plane plummeted to the ground during a routine at a car and music festival in northwest England Saturday, killing the pilot.
- Ex-'Top Gear' trio to host new car show for Amazon Prime Updated: Jul-30-15 6:55 am
LONDON - The former hosts of the BBC's popular "Top Gear" program, who left amid scandal over an off-set dustup, have signed up to present a new car show for broadcaster Amazon Prime.