- Auto sales boom spawns a used car market in China Updated: Nov-27-13 3:55 am
- Honda's Accord line wins 'green car' of year award Updated: Nov-21-13 5:25 pm
- Ford's Hinrichs sees slower growth in auto sales Updated: Nov-21-13 3:39 pm
- Airstream, Mercedes team up on luxury motor home Updated: Nov-21-13 2:59 pm
- Huge amusement, attraction trade show in Orlando Updated: Nov-21-13 1:16 pm
- Lexus launches face-lifted CT 200h in China Updated: Nov-21-13 3:41 am
- Hydrogen cars could be headed to showroom near you Updated: Nov-20-13 8:47 pm
- Hot cars at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show Updated: Nov-20-13 7:32 pm
- NHTSA chief Strickland discusses Tesla probe Updated: Nov-20-13 6:41 pm
- Subaru unveils new WRX performance car Updated: Nov-20-13 3:45 pm
- GM re-enters small-pickup market with Colorado Updated: Nov-20-13 4:17 am
- Jaguar unveils new F-Type coupe at LA Auto Show Updated: Nov-19-13 10:34 pm
- Sheryl Crow to play at Detroit auto show preview Updated: Nov-14-13 8:21 am
- EXCHANGE: Quincy family reunited with dad's truck Updated: Nov-06-13 6:28 am
GUANGZHOU, China - As car enthusiasts converge on the annual Guangzhou auto show, few have anything except a shiny new set of wheels in mind. But explosive growth that transformed China into the world's largest auto market is also giving life to a new industry here: used cars.
LOS ANGELES - Honda's line of Accords won the 2014 "Green Car of the Year" award from an auto industry magazine Thursday at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
LOS ANGELES - Joe Hinrichs was named Ford Motor Co.'s president of the Americas one year ago, after a three-year stint as head of Ford's Asian operations.
LOS ANGELES - Airstream is going upscale.
ORLANDO, Florida - Have you ever wondered where your fun comes from?
GUANGZHOU, China - While a flurry of new car models are being paraded this week at auto shows in Los Angeles and Tokyo, Toyota's luxury brand Lexus is using the week's other big auto show in China to unveil the latest version of its CT 200h.
DETROIT - Cars that run on hydrogen and exhaust only water vapor are emerging to challenge electric vehicles as the world's transportation of the future.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Auto Show opens to the public Friday after two days of media previews. Here are some of the most buzz-worthy vehicles being introduced at this year's show:
LOS ANGELES - The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which is the government's auto safety watchdog, announced this week that it would investigate the Tesla Model S electric car after two of the vehicles struck road debris and caught fire. Tesla is cooperating with the investigation, which may or may not lead to a recall if NHTSA finds a safety defect.
DETROIT - Subaru is on a tear. The new WRX will help it go even faster.
DETROIT - GM has reimagined its small pickup truck to cater to outdoorsy folks who haul smelly wet dogs and kayaks. In other words, Subaru buyers.
LOS ANGELES - The F-Type convertible, which went on sale in the spring, was Jaguar's first two-seat sports car in 50 years. Now the company's adding a hardtop version.
DETROIT - Musician Sheryl Crow is scheduled to perform at the black-tie charity preview for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
QUINCY, Illinois - Bob Sorenson didn't need to look twice. He immediately knew he had spotted a family heirloom while driving along Broadway earlier this month.