- LAPD: Rap group posted video of gun flashed near officer Updated: Oct-06-15 6:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - A video posted online that shows someone flash a loaded gun while filming a police officer is an attempt at publicity from an old hip-hop group looking to find new relevance, but it has still led to an investigation and at least one arrest, Los Angeles police said Tuesday.
- US auto sales show big gains, except at Volkswagen Updated: Oct-01-15 5:53 pm
DETROIT - September was a blockbuster sales month for the U.S. auto industry - except at Volkswagen, where an emissions scandal forced the company to halt sales of most of its diesel-powered vehicles.
- Open house set at planned Route 66 auto museum in Sapulpa Updated: Sep-28-15 9:22 am
SAPULPA, Oklahoma - An open house is scheduled for the planned Heart of Route 66 Auto Museum in Sapulpa.
- Van Gogh, Whistler shows set record at Clark Art Institute Updated: Sep-23-15 9:27 am
WILLIAMSTOWN, Massachusetts - The Clark Art Institute has something to whistle about.
- Five highlights from the Frankfurt auto show Updated: Sep-17-15 4:50 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Car sales are growing in Europe and the U.S. and automakers are responding with something for every driver class at the Frankfurt auto show.
- Tech disruption hangs over automakers at Frankfurt show Updated: Sep-16-15 12:11 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - A sense of impending disruption hangs over all the shiny new cars at this year's edition of the Frankfurt International Motor Show.
- Luxury automakers roll out powerful SUVs at Frankfurt show Updated: Sep-16-15 10:41 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Does anyone really need a sport-utility vehicle so fast it can hit speeds close to those seen in Formula One races? Luxury automaker Bentley is betting that some well-heeled customers will feel that they do.
- BMW boss doing well again after auto show collapse Updated: Sep-16-15 3:29 am
BERLIN - BMW CEO Harald Krueger says he's doing fine, a day after he collapsed during a news conference at the Frankfurt auto show.
- Amid China woes, European carmakers look to home market Updated: Sep-15-15 2:02 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - European automakers are shrugging off the threat to sales from China's struggling economy and focusing instead on growing demand in their home market, where competition is getting increasingly fierce, particularly for mass market cars.
- Toyota launches hydrogen-fueled sedan Updated: Sep-15-15 7:59 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Toyota is taking the next step in its quest for carbon-free travel with the launch of the Mirai hydrogen-fueled sedan.
- What to look out for at the Frankfurt auto show Updated: Sep-13-15 5:28 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - New small cars for the mass market from Opel and Renault and powerful, expensive SUVs from Jaguar and Bentley for the upper crust are among the top offerings on display this week at the Frankfurt International Motor Show.