- Jordan reiterates Hornets opposed to discrimination Updated: Apr-26-16 10:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan reiterated that the Charlotte Hornets are opposed to House Bill 2, which was recently passed in North Carolina and could prevent the NBA All-Star Game from coming to Charlotte.
- Silver: Change in NC law needed for All-Star in Charlotte Updated: Apr-21-16 6:39 pm
NEW YORK - Commissioner Adam Silver believes the NBA has been "crystal clear" that the 2017 All-Star Game only stays in Charlotte if a North Carolina law goes.
- Silver: NC law 'problematic' to NBA, no decision on All-Star Updated: Apr-15-16 6:45 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Friday a North Carolina law that limits anti-discrimination protections for lesbian, gay and transgender people remains "problematic" for the league, but he said there is no decision on moving next year's All-Star Game out of Charlotte.
- The Latest: Atlanta looks to move NBA All-Star Game Updated: Mar-29-16 8:18 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Latest on a new law in North Carolina that critics have called discriminatory (all times local):
- Atlanta looking to move NBA All-Star game from Charlotte Updated: Mar-29-16 7:31 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta city leaders are asking the NBA to move the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte after North Carolina lawmakers passed legislation seen as limiting LGBT protections.