- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- NBA All-Star MVP Irving sets sights on playoffs Updated: Feb-17-14 8:35 pm
- Lillard has no regrets over busy All-Star 'break' Updated: Feb-17-14 12:36 pm
- Irving, LeBron help East end its All-Star skid Updated: Feb-17-14 5:25 am
- Injured All-Star Bryant frankly discusses future Updated: Feb-17-14 1:55 am
- East gets by Durant, Griffin to win All-Star game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:50 am
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- Silver delivers first press conference as NBA boss Updated: Feb-15-14 9:45 pm
- All-Stars Paul, James keep roots in ex-NBA homes Updated: Feb-15-14 5:57 pm
- Rockets look to improve on solid first-half Updated: Feb-14-14 6:03 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- In New Orleans, Benson gets All-Star treatment Updated: Feb-12-14 1:42 pm
- NBA All-Stars eager to see legacy of '08 event Updated: Feb-11-14 2:22 pm
- Managing minutes the NBA All-Star game challenge Updated: Feb-10-14 3:35 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
- Anthony Davis picked to play in NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-07-14 9:48 pm
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Now that Kyrie Irving has added NBA All-Star MVP honors to his list of accomplishments, he and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers are focused on a push toward the Eastern Conference playoffs.
NEW ORLEANS - Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
NEW ORLEANS - From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
NEW ORLEANS - Adam Silver kept his focus on the game but hinted at some changes to the business during his first press conference as NBA commissioner.
NEW ORLEANS - Chris Paul's All-Star weekend in New Orleans could have been awkward.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets enter the All-Star break with an NBA-best seven-game winning streak and are third in the Western Conference.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
NEW ORLEANS - One of the people most responsible for bringing NBA All-Stars back to the Big Easy this weekend is an 86-year-old man who wasn't that into basketball for much of his life.
NEW ORLEANS - Six years ago this week, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and several other NBA All-Stars left the comforts of a high-rise hotel in downtown New Orleans for a short, sobering bus ride to a devastated neighborhood a few miles away.
Once the All-Star rosters had been named, Scott Brooks could get to work.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.
NEW YORK - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.