- Gift Guide: Strong slate of iPad challengers Updated: Dec-12-13 2:35 pm
- Security experts identify MNsure vulnerability Updated: Dec-12-13 1:21 pm
- I, Robot? No more for Jets' Geno Smith Updated: Dec-11-13 7:41 pm
- UConn: Employee breached privacy at health center Updated: Dec-11-13 4:01 pm
- SD DOT releases traveler app for iPhones Updated: Dec-11-13 9:37 am
- DHHS staff defends troubled NC Medicaid software Updated: Dec-10-13 5:35 pm
- Gift Guide: Navigating maze of phone, plan choices Updated: Dec-10-13 2:47 pm
- Pa. students' robotic arm can make you stronger Updated: Dec-10-13 6:01 am
- Tech firms vie to protect personal data, profits Updated: Dec-10-13 3:11 am
- FCC to fund broadband for rural SW La. Updated: Dec-09-13 9:34 am
- Data breach could affect up to 97K Utahns Updated: Dec-08-13 8:07 pm
- Studebaker legacy lives 50 years after closing Updated: Dec-08-13 3:09 pm
- LSU-Shreveport makes online push Updated: Dec-08-13 12:08 pm
- Pasco County inmates will have access to email Updated: Dec-08-13 3:05 am
- Robots to compete Saturday at School of Mines Updated: Dec-07-13 5:20 am
- FCC program expanding broadband in rural Oregon Updated: Dec-06-13 5:05 pm
- Court case could mean 'death' of software patents Updated: Dec-06-13 2:55 pm
- Ala getting $27.8M for broadband access Updated: Dec-06-13 5:34 am
- FCC program expanding broadband in rural W.Va. Updated: Dec-06-13 2:41 am
- Data breach said to affect some Pa. cardholders Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Ayotte seeks better return on broadband funds Updated: Dec-05-13 9:19 am
- Tech gurus help boost speedy Internet in schools Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 pm
- Cyber Monday draws $1.74B billion holiday dollars Updated: Dec-03-13 6:50 pm
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 pm
- Tumblr brings hipster twist to year-end lists Updated: Dec-03-13 12:49 pm
NEW YORK - Once upon a time, people who craved a tablet computer bought an iPad.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Internet security experts have identified flaws in Minnesota's online health insurance marketplace that they say could compromise sensitive consumer data.
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Geno Smith was more R2D2 than NFL quarterback for a few dismal weeks.
FARMINGTON, Connecticut - An employee of the UConn Health Center inappropriately accessed personal information in the medical records of 164 patients, the university said Wednesday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Transportation Department has released a traveler information app for smartphones using the iPhone operating system. An app for Android phones was released earlier this year.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The technology chief at the state Department of Health and Services told legislators Tuesday the agency's new computer system for processing Medicaid claims is working well, despite a critical audit and complaints from medical professionals.
NEW YORK - So you're ready to buy a new smartphone for your loved one. Which do you choose?
PHILADELPHIA - Need a hand lifting something? A robotic device invented by University of Pennsylvania engineering students can help its wearer carry an additional 40 pounds.
SAN FRANCISCO - Even as Silicon Valley speaks out against the U.S. government's surveillance methods, technology companies are turning a handsome profit by mining personal data and peering into people's online habits.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - About $800,000 from the Federal Communications Commission will go toward the expansion of broadband access for rural communities in Southwest Louisiana.
SALT LAKE CITY - State officials say a data breach could affect as many as 97,000 Utahns who receive benefits through the state Department of Workforce Services.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - When Data Realty executives announced in 2011 that they would build a new data center at Ignition Park, company President Rich Carlton decided to read up on Studebaker history.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - It's worked for Northwestern State University, and LSU-Shreveport officials hope online programs can do the same to help their campus.
LAND O'LAKES, Florida - Some inmates at the Pasco County Jail will soon have access to email.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines & Technology is hosting nearly 150 elementary and middle school students Saturday as they send their Lego robots into competition.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Broadband service is being expanded to more than 5,000 homes and businesses in rural Oregon.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court decided Friday to hear an appeal of a lower court decision that a federal judge called the "death" of software patents.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Alabama is getting the largest share of $255 million in federal funding to connect more homes and businesses to broadband internet service.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Broadband service is being expanded to about 36,000 homes and businesses in rural West Virginia.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Hackers gained access to the personal information of about 26,000 Pennsylvanians who use debit cards to receive jobless and workers' compensation benefits, the Pennsylvania Treasury Department said Thursday.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte says New Hampshire is getting shortchanged by a program that is supposed to help expand broadband access in rural communities.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Needed to keep a school building running these days: Water, electricity - and broadband.
NEW YORK - Cyber Monday is still on top.
App Store Official Charts for the week ending Dec. 2, 2013:
SAN FRANCISCO - Tumblr is where the Internet's cool kids hang out. That's why Yahoo paid $1.1 billion to buy the blogging site in one of this year's most buzzed-about deals.