- Lance Armstrong asking judge to end government lawsuit Updated: Apr-28-16 5:34 pm
WASHINGTON - Lance Armstrong has asked a federal judge to end a lawsuit against him by the U.S. government that seeks to recover millions of dollars in sponsorship money the U.S. Postal Service paid to his cycling teams.
- Britain's Olympic cycling coach resigns over comments Updated: Apr-27-16 2:07 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One of the key figures behind Britain's successful Olympic cycling team resigned on Wednesday, soon after being suspended by the national governing body for allegedly making discriminatory remarks to riders.
- WADA appoints cycling doping expert to Russia project Updated: Apr-25-16 12:52 pm
MONTREAL - A former war crimes investigator who examined doping in the Lance Armstrong era of cycling will help rebuild Russia's discredited anti-doping program.
- Post, Crain headline US team for BMX world championships Updated: Apr-20-16 7:02 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Olympic veterans Alise Post and Brooke Crain were joined by medal hopefuls Nic Long and Corben Sharrah on Wednesday on the U.S. team headed for the BMX world championships in Colombia next month.
- UCI president aims to boost track cycling at 2024 Olympics Updated: Apr-20-16 1:55 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The 2024 Olympics can boost track racing's reputation, International Cycling Union President Brian Cookson hopes, with more medal events and better-suited venues.
- Rally Cycling wins men's, women's team time trial nationals Updated: Apr-16-16 6:51 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The men's and women's teams from Rally Cycling captured titles Saturday at the USA Cycling professional criterium and team time trial national championships.