- Record-breaker Dennis wins 1st Tour de France stage in style Updated: Jul-04-15 1:50 pm
UTRECHT, Netherlands - Rohan Dennis won the first stage of the Tour de France in record speed in the individual time trial on Saturday, while defending Tour champion Vincenzo Nibali gained some precious time on his main rivals.
- The Latest: Nibali best among Tour favorites in 1st stage Updated: Jul-04-15 1:03 pm
UTRECHT, Netherlands - The Latest from the first stage of the Tour de France (all times local):
- Bouhanni defies pain at Tour de France Updated: Jul-03-15 12:47 pm
UTRECHT, Netherlands - The Tour de France legend feeds itself on stories of pain and courage. Battered and bruised but still up for a fight, Nacer Bouhanni is ready to write another chapter of the race odyssey.
- Tour de France? More like Tour de-void of Americans Updated: Jul-03-15 3:02 am
As the Tour de France drew near, Jonathan Vaughters was still poring over power outputs and training results, trying to determine the nine riders that he would send to represent Cannondale-Garmin at the start line in the Dutch city of Utrecht.
- Armstrong girlfriend must testify, Landis to produce records Updated: Jul-02-15 6:24 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong's girlfriend can be questioned under oath about what she knows of his doping past, and his former teammate-turned-antagonist Floyd Landis will have to turn over records of investigations into his own previous doping case, a federal judge has decided.
- 10 riders to watch at the Tour de France Updated: Jul-02-15 10:23 am
UTRECHT, Netherlands - 10 riders to watch in the Tour de France, which starts on Saturday in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Cyclist punches fellow rider during Fitchburg bike race Updated: Jun-30-15 11:12 am
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - A professional cyclist has publicly apologized for punching a rival after a race in Massachusetts.
- 2016 Giro d'Italia will start with 3 stages in Netherlands Updated: Jun-26-15 8:12 am
MILAN - Next year's Giro d'Italia will start on May 6 with three stages in the Netherlands.
- 2 Eritreans on 1st African team at Tour de France Updated: Jun-23-15 10:08 am
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Two Eritrean cyclists will be the first from their country to compete at the Tour de France after being named in the MTN-Qhubeka team's final lineup on Tuesday.
- Verbruggen threatens UCI with lawsuit over doping report Updated: Jun-17-15 10:11 am
PARIS - Former UCI president Hein Verbruggen threatened legal action against cycling's governing body on Wednesday over its "outrageously biased, misleading and frequently wrong" investigation into the sport's doping past.
- Philippe Gilbert out of Tour de France with leg injury Updated: Jun-16-15 8:53 am
PARIS - Former world champion Philippe Gilbert won't ride in the Tour de France next month because of a right leg injury.
- Lance Armstrong riding Ride the Rockies stage in Colorado Updated: Jun-15-15 10:35 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Lance Armstrong is joining cyclists on the second leg of the 30th annual Ride the Rockies in western Colorado.
- British rider Chris Froome wins Criterium du Dauphine race Updated: Jun-14-15 11:28 am
MODANE VALFREJUS, France - British cyclist Chris Froome launched one of his blistering mountain attacks to win the Criterium du Dauphine race for the second time on Sunday, clinching the eighth stage to take the yellow jersey from American rider Tejay van Garderen.
- Bradley Wiggins breaks hour record at London velodrome Updated: Jun-07-15 4:02 pm
LONDON - Olympic champion and Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins added another prestigious honor to his collection on Sunday, breaking the UCI Hour Record by covering 54.526 kilometers (33.88 miles) at the velodrome in London's Olympic Park.