- Alberto Contador shows off climbing skills on Mortirolo Updated: May-26-15 1:20 pm
APRICA, Italy - Alberto Contador put on a demonstration of his climbing skills on the Mortirolo pass and extended his lead in the 16th stage of the Giro d'Italia on Tuesday.
- Kristin Armstrong, Andrew Talansky capture time trial titles Updated: May-23-15 6:15 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Two-time Olympic time trial gold medalist Kristin Armstrong, making another comeback from retirement, won her fourth national title Saturday to lock up a spot for the world championships.
- Dirty Kanza 200 taking endurance cycling to an extreme Updated: May-22-15 5:00 pm
EMPORIA, Kansas - Rick Becker rode away from the starting line outside the historic Granada Theater at 6 a.m., the day just beginning to break in the scenic Flint Hills. By the time he crossed the finish line some 17 hours later, night had fallen hard on Commercial Street.
- Italian cycling team summoned for breaching rules Updated: May-20-15 9:12 am
PARIS - The Movement for Credible Cycling as summoned the Bardiani-CSF team to a meeting next month after one of its riders entered the Giro d'Italia despite an abnormally low cortisol level.
- Lance: Armstrong: Postal Service deal worth more to feds Updated: May-19-15 6:08 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong's legal team argued Tuesday that his Tour de France victories were worth far more to sponsor U.S. Postal Service than they were to him as it detailed part of his defense against a fraud lawsuit filed by the federal government.
- American viewers getting more chances to watch cycling on TV Updated: May-15-15 4:52 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The explosive growth of cable sports networks over the past two decades has helped to bring the predominantly European sport of cycling to more and more Americans, from the fanatics to the casual viewer who may not know a peloton from a derailleur.
- Mark Cavendish wins first stage of Tour of California Updated: May-10-15 9:14 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Britain's Mark Cavendish powered past Slovakia's Peter Sagan just before the finish line Sunday to win the first stage of the Tour of California.
- Nairo Quintana won't defend Giro d'Italia title Updated: May-05-15 6:14 am
MADRID - Colombian climber Nairo Quintana will not defend his Giro d'Italia title.
- Russia's Zakarin gets career-best win at Tour of Romandie Updated: May-03-15 10:36 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Ilnur Zakarin of Russia got a career-best title Sunday, winning the six-day Tour of Romandie by placing third in the final time-trial stage.
- Tour of the Gila brings more than just bikes to town Updated: Apr-30-15 6:32 pm
SILVER CITY, New Mexico - When the Tour of the Gila comes to town, bicyclists are not the only winners.