- Possible wood slivers prompt H-E-B ice cream recall Updated: Feb-04-16 10:12 pm
SAN ANTONIO - H-E-B supermarkets have issued a voluntary recall for its Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle ice cream over possible wood pieces in the product.
- Chipotle says criminal investigation widens, sales plunge Updated: Feb-02-16 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - The E. coli outbreak that was linked to Chipotle restaurants may be over, but the burrito chain's indigestion continues.
- CDC says Chipotle-linked outbreak of E. coli appears over Updated: Feb-01-16 4:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Looks like it's safe to bite into that burrito.
- Chipotle to start push to win back customers in February Updated: Jan-13-16 3:25 pm
NEW YORK - Chipotle says it will launch a marketing push in February to begin its road to recovery after a series of food scares, and that it's confident it can win back customers over time.
- Experts to study food safety of oilfield wastewater Updated: Jan-12-16 9:35 pm
RANCHO CORDOVA, California - More farmers in drought-stricken California are using oilfield wastewater to irrigate, and a new panel on Tuesday began taking one of the state's deepest looks yet at the safety of using the chemical-laced water on food crops.
- Blue Bell says ice cream safe despite potential concern Updated: Jan-11-16 8:29 pm
HOUSTON - Blue Bell Creameries sought to reassure customers Monday that its ice cream in safe, even as the Texas company tries to determine whether listeria has again been found at one of its plants.