- Ark. firm recalls 29,200 pounds of chicken product Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Lehigh Valley Dairy announces orange juice recall Updated: Mar-06-14 5:43 pm
- Ice cream flavor recalled from some Aldi stores Updated: Mar-05-14 11:32 am
- Del. company expands recall to sour cream products Updated: Feb-28-14 6:02 pm
- California slaughterhouse under criminal probe Updated: Feb-25-14 1:40 pm
- Company recalls 16 varieties of cheese after death Updated: Feb-24-14 10:21 am
- Nestle recalls some of its Hot Pockets Updated: Feb-18-14 6:31 pm
- Nutriom recalls dried egg products Updated: Feb-15-14 2:16 pm
- Utah company recalls 90K pounds of beef jerky Updated: Feb-12-14 12:01 pm
- Calif plant halts operations following beef recall Updated: Feb-11-14 8:30 am
- ConAgra recalls soup products sold in Alaska Updated: Feb-07-14 6:18 pm
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - An Arkansas firm is recalling about 29,200 pounds of seasoned raw, chicken breast strips due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Lehigh Valley Dairy is voluntarily recalling orange juice because it may contain milk, a common allergen.
LUDINGTON, Michigan - A northern Michigan ice cream maker is recalling a flavor that's sold at many Aldi stores and may contain nuts.
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware company that recalled cheeses after some of the products were linked to a death in California and illnesses in newborns has expanded that recall to sour cream products.
PETALUMA, California - A congressman says federal officials have launched a criminal probe of a Northern California slaughterhouse that recently recalled more than 8.7 million pounds of beef.
WASHINGTON - A Delaware company has recalled 16 varieties of cheese after some of the cheeses were linked to a death in California and illnesses in newborns.
Nestle is voluntarily recalling two of its Hot Pockets products as part of a larger meat recall.
LACEY, Washington - A Washington state company is recalling more than 100 tons of dried egg products over concerns about salmonella contamination.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah company is recalling about 90,000 pounds of beef jerky products that were mislabeled and did not include on the label the ingredient soy lecithin, an allergen.
PETALUMA, California - A Northern California slaughterhouse has voluntary halted operations after recalling more than 8.7 million pounds of beef products.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Nebraska-based food company is recalling soup products because the labels weren't correctly marked.