- Man gets second life after 2009 tornado Updated: Apr-19-14 2:41 pm
- 'Art of Video Games' exhibit coming to Toledo Updated: Apr-19-14 10:40 am
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game Updated: Apr-18-14 5:34 pm
- N. Idaho tribe says state poker ban doesn't apply Updated: Apr-17-14 12:32 pm
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine Updated: Apr-16-14 2:45 pm
- Sprint Cup champ Keselowski part of "Watch Dogs" Updated: Apr-12-14 4:41 pm
- Date set for New Mexico dig for Atari 'E.T.' games Updated: Apr-10-14 5:51 pm
- Nintendo brings 'Tomodachi' game to US, Europe Updated: Apr-10-14 8:04 am
- SC Senate passes bill allowing legal bridge games Updated: Apr-08-14 6:19 pm
- Review: 'Kinect Sports Rivals' a moving experience Updated: Apr-07-14 11:29 am
- Tetris in the sky: Gamers play on Philly building Updated: Apr-06-14 2:52 am
- Spelling Bee offering do-over after 'irregularity' Updated: Apr-04-14 8:55 am
- New Mexico clears way for Atari games dig Updated: Apr-03-14 3:03 pm
- Internet gambling no jackpot for New Jersey Updated: Apr-01-14 5:28 pm
- Pa. champion chess player going to nationals Updated: Mar-31-14 11:31 am
- Police lobbies an ideal site for Craigslist swaps Updated: Mar-29-14 2:58 pm
- NC deputies find gambling devices at bowling alley Updated: Mar-28-14 8:58 am
- Correction: Spelling Bee-Word Shortage story Updated: Mar-27-14 5:02 pm
- Bills introduced in Congress banning online gaming Updated: Mar-26-14 7:30 pm
- Cops: Pa. man shoots wife, hides gun in pool table Updated: Mar-26-14 9:34 am
- San Diego County spelling bee nearly left wordless Updated: Mar-26-14 12:10 am
- SC senator: Update social gaming law or I'll sue Updated: Mar-25-14 8:19 pm
- Firm cuts US online gambling estimate 30 percent Updated: Mar-25-14 12:14 pm
- 'Yooper' getting recognition as dictionary entry Updated: Mar-25-14 10:47 am
- Brookings eighth-grader wins SD spelling bee Updated: Mar-24-14 4:45 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Although he'll never meet his sister, Olivia, in person, 11-month-old Lucas Bryant will know all about her.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Video games are coming to the Toledo Museum of Art this summer.
HOMOSASSA, Florida - A Florida man suffocated his young, crying son so he could play video games on his Xbox and watch TV, sheriff's deputies said Friday.
WORLEY, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Tribe in northern Idaho plans to offer poker after deciding Idaho's constitutional ban on the game doesn't apply to the tribal-owned casino.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Brad Keselowski's secret life will be exposed - at least as a character in the new video game, "Watch Dogs."
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - Organizers of a search in a New Mexico landfill for a rumored stash of what some call the worst video game ever made by Atari announced Thursday that the dig will get underway this month.
NEW YORK - Nintendo is bringing its "Tomodachi" game for the portable 3DS system to the U.S. and Europe following its success in Japan.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A bill that would allow retirees to legally play bridge passed the Senate unanimously Tuesday, two weeks after a senator threatened to challenge South Carolina's centuries-old antigambling laws in court.
LOS ANGELES - When the Xbox One was unveiled last year, Microsoft boasted the Xbox 360 successor would feature an updated - and mandatory - version of its camera-based Kinect sensor with more accurate movement tracking and voice detecting. Then, when the Xbox One was released last November, there were hardly any games that actually employed the new doodad.
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Robinson said it's been about 15 years since he last played the videogame Tetris on a Game Boy. On Saturday night, he played it on the side of a skyscraper.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Officials at a regional spelling bee are offering a do-over because of an "irregularity" in last month's contest in Danbury.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - New Mexico environmental regulators said Thursday that they have granted approval for three companies to dig up an Alamogordo landfill in search of a rumored cache of what some deem the worst Atari video game of all time.
TRENTON, New Jersey - When it comes to raising revenue for the state, Internet gambling has been a bust.
STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania - He's already the best in the state, and by the end of next week, maybe he'll be the best in the nation.
RACINE, Wisconsin - When Branden Kerr recently arranged to sell a video game console on Craigslist, he suggested to the buyer that they conduct the swap at a Milwaukee police station. The buyer, who'd previously agreed to the deal, replied by text that he was no longer interested.
HENDERSONVILLE, North Carolina - Henderson County sheriff's deputies say they found illegal gambling devices at a bowling alley in Hendersonville.
SAN DIEGO - In a story March 26 about a spelling contest, The Associated Press misspelled "obnubilate," which means to obscure or make unclear.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers from both parties introduced legislation in the House and Senate on Wednesday aimed at banning online gambling, setting the stage for an uncertain battle in Congress.
CANONSBURG, Pennsylvania - A southwestern Pennsylvania man has been jailed on charges that he fatally shot his wife, then tried to hide the gun in the pocket of a pool table.
SAN DIEGO - David Hay had no words for what was about to happen.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Sen. Tom Davis warned Tuesday that if legislators block his bill aimed at allowing retirees to legally play bridge, he'll sue to get South Carolina's centuries-old antigambling law thrown out altogether.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Morgan Stanley lowered its estimate of the U.S. Internet gambling market on Tuesday to $3.5 billion by 2017, down from a previous forecast of $5 billion.
ESCANABA, Michigan - After a more than decade-long campaign, the term "yooper" is getting recognition in the dictionary.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - An eighth-grade Brookings boy made it through 30 rounds of spelling that ended when he got "reprehensible" correct to win a regional spelling bee.