- Hunters must use new electronic game checking system Updated: Nov-26-15 10:06 am
SOUTH CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Officials are reminding hunters that they must use a new electronic game system to report their harvested animals this buck firearms season.
- Johnson's 3 TDs leads Bowling Green past Ball State 48-10 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:23 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Matt Johnson threw for 236 yards and had three total touchdowns, Travis Greene ran for 97 yards and two scores, and Bowling Green beat Ball State 48-10 on Tuesday night.
- Switzerland, US split $50M after online gaming service bust Updated: Nov-24-15 12:41 pm
GENEVA - Switzerland and the United States have split the take of nearly $50 million following the break-up of an illegal online gambling service.
- Youngest US chess master, 10: I've got to work on my endgame Updated: Nov-24-15 12:41 am
GREENWICH, Connecticut - At age 10, Maximillian Lu is the youngest-ever chess master in the U.S. Even so, he sees room for improvement.
- Southern Indiana man wins state chess championship Updated: Nov-23-15 5:01 am
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - At 3, most kids are starting to master some toys.
- Spoiler alert: 'Jeopardy!' crowns tournament champion Updated: Nov-20-15 7:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new "Jeopardy!" champion to add to the quiz show history books.
- From fake guitars to collectible toys, gifts for any gamer Updated: Nov-20-15 10:54 am
Video-game players aren't that difficult to shop for. Let's face it: It's an expensive hobby, and most gamers have something on their list that they've set aside in the hopes that Santa might deliver.
- Gift Guide: Kiddie tech beyond video games, tablets Updated: Nov-19-15 10:44 am
NEW YORK - What to get a tech-savvy kid who's tired of the same old tablets and video games? New toys this year range from easy-to-use sets for building circuits to a talking dinosaur powered by IBM's Watson artificial-intelligence system.
- Radical's transformation may have begun in prison Updated: Nov-18-15 12:35 pm
BRUSSELS - Much about Abdelhamid Abaaoud's path to armed Islamic radicalism remains mysterious.
- Review: Shallow shock and awe in 'Star Wars Battlefront' Updated: Nov-18-15 10:24 am
There have been about 100 "Star Wars" video games released since 1977. You can count the great ones on one hand; many more have been junky cash-ins.
- Experts say parents should monitor kids' video games Updated: Nov-07-15 5:01 am
BOYS TOWN, Nebraska - Parenting experts say it's important to monitor the video games kids play.
- Activision planning 'Call of Duty' film, 'Skylanders' show Updated: Nov-06-15 6:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Activision Blizzard Inc. is moving deeper into the film and TV business.
- Owners of Albuquerque pool hall get probation in tax case Updated: Nov-06-15 3:06 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Three brothers who own a billiards hall in New Mexico have each been sentenced to five years' probation after pleading guilty in a federal tax evasion case.
- In Tech: Light field VR camera, automatic Windows upgrades Updated: Nov-05-15 11:28 am
Recording live-action scenes for virtual-reality devices has been limited by the fact that cameras are stuck in one position and headset wearers can't lean their heads over to get a different view.
- Christmas charity volunteer in Indiana was once a recipient Updated: Nov-05-15 8:17 am
COLUMBUS, Indiana - Like many other 9-year-olds, Chris Owens assumed the Christmas gifts he received in 1986 came from the North Pole. His perceptions changed a few years later while still an adolescent as he learned more about Christmas giving and receiving.
- 'Call of Duty' maker buys 'Candy Crush' company for $5.9B Updated: Nov-03-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - The company behind the hugely successful "Call of Duty" video games is launching an all-out attack on the mobile gaming market by shelling out $5.9 billion for the maker of "Candy Crush Saga."
- Old-school video gamers open Analog Arcade Bar in Davenport Updated: Oct-31-15 11:07 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - It was his 8th birthday party, at a mall arcade in Peoria, that hooked Kyle Carter.
- Delaware alumnus teaches employees how to rediscover whimsy Updated: Oct-31-15 9:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Last spring, University of Delaware alumna Michelle Joni Lapidos reintroduced recess to Brooklyn hipsters.
- In reversal, SXSW festival plans online harassment event Updated: Oct-30-15 4:50 pm
NEW YORK - The SXSW Interactive technology festival said Friday that it will hold an "online harassment summit" after it was criticized for bowing to threats and canceling two panels related to video games and online harassment.