- Children find creative soul through photography Updated: Mar-05-14 12:26 pm
- Va. museum offers exhibit of Civil War images Updated: Mar-03-14 2:07 am
- New developments will crown World War II Museum Updated: Mar-01-14 12:04 pm
- Emory launching Atlanta-focused speaker series Updated: Mar-01-14 8:20 am
- AP PHOTOS: Portraits from a long march in Pakistan Updated: Feb-28-14 10:58 am
- NC museum to show photos from Bulls' 2013 season Updated: Feb-23-14 7:04 am
- Photography exhibit focuses on impact of tsunami Updated: Feb-15-14 4:06 am
GALVESTON, Texas - Send 22 fourth-graders into the world with a camera and ask them to capture their everyday lives for three weeks. What you get is a glimpse into the mysterious terrain of childhood as seen through the eyes of a 10-year-old.
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - Some rarely seen images from the Civil War are on display in Virginia.
NEW ORLEANS - The National World War II Museum has been a near constant construction zone for more than five years. As doors opened on one new building or exhibit, pilings were being driven for another.
ATLANTA - Emory University is launching an Atlanta-focused speaker series.
ISLAMABAD - They carried photographs of their loved ones and signs protesting their disappearance across Pakistan, a march of nearly 3,000 kilometers (1,900 miles) to demonstrate against security forces they alleged are responsible.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The North Carolina Museum of Art will exhibit photographs and video taken by 10 artists that chronicle the Durham Bulls' 2013 season.
CHICAGO - An upcoming photography exhibit details the aftermath of Japan's devastating 2011 tsunami.