- Railroad photos on display in W.Va. exhibit Updated: Dec-10-13 2:43 am
- 'Landfill Dogs' project aims for homes for pets Updated: Dec-07-13 9:04 am
- AP PHOTOS: Egypt museum hurt by political turmoil Updated: Dec-04-13 4:14 am
- W.Va. photographer's portraits on display Updated: Dec-03-13 2:04 pm
- Mandela portrait breaks South Africa record Updated: Dec-03-13 6:46 am
- AP PHOTOS: 'Then-and-now' images from Dallas Updated: Nov-22-13 12:21 pm
- Kellogg teacher unveils China photo exhibit Updated: Nov-18-13 4:14 am
- Baseball Hall of Fame to open photo exhibit Updated: Nov-18-13 3:04 am
- Leibovitz show to open at Lincoln museum in 2014 Updated: Nov-14-13 4:11 am
- Howard G. Buffett photography exhibit to open Updated: Nov-13-13 5:04 am
- Court won't overturn Rasta pictures decision Updated: Nov-12-13 9:43 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A new exhibit is highlights 51 railroad photographs taken by a Wheeling native.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A North Carolina photographer hopes her pictures of shelter dogs at a former landfill will help find homes for them and raise awareness of the need for spaying and neutering.
CAIRO - Inside the Egyptian Museum, there are 200,000 items showing the splendor of the country's history - and few tourists to see them.
SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia - Hali Taylor, a local photographer known for taking nearly 800 black-and-white portraits of local residents over the last quarter-century, uses the alley between the Shepherdstown Community Club and the town's public library as her studio.
JOHANNESBURG - A photographic portrait of Nelson Mandela has been bought by a private art collector in New York for $200,000, the highest price ever paid for a local portrait, organizers said Tuesday.
NEW YORK - Scenes from Dallas related to the assassination of John F. Kennedy are seared into the memories of people around the world - Dealey Plaza, the Texas Book Depository, the "grassy knoll," the corridor of the city police headquarters where Lee Harvey Oswald met his end.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - In her free time, Rose Swartz walked.
COOPERSTOWN, New York - The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is putting a fraction of its photo archive on display in a new exhibit.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - An exhibition of more than 70 images by photographer Annie Leibovitz is set to open at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum.
DES MOINES, Iowa - An international photography exhibit by philanthropist Howard G. Buffett is going on display at the World Food Prize headquarters in downtown Des Moines.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal from a photographer who said that painter Richard Prince violated his copyrights with paintings and collages based on the photographer's published works.