- World War II vet opens up about captivity Updated: Apr-20-14 1:26 pm
- Panhandle veterans upset by rash of vandalisms Updated: Apr-20-14 1:10 pm
- Veterans office moves to new home Updated: Apr-20-14 11:25 am
- Nashville woman gets 2 years in VA fraud case Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- Connecticut to study Rocky Hill Veterans Home Updated: Apr-19-14 10:43 am
- Branstad priorities not OK'd as adjournment nears Updated: Apr-19-14 10:05 am
- Balloon festival benefits injured Fla. veterans Updated: Apr-19-14 3:04 am
- Congressional committees probing Arizona's VA care Updated: Apr-18-14 6:59 pm
- World War I veteran's family gets new Purple Heart Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Court reinstates lawsuit over Marine's suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 3:01 pm
- Court reinstates lawsuit over Marine's suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 1:16 pm
- Boise veteran not caught in Everest avalanche Updated: Apr-18-14 12:46 pm
- Senate OKs Gulf War memorial study resolution Updated: Apr-18-14 9:50 am
- Kansas vet headed to DC on honor flight Updated: Apr-18-14 5:05 am
- NC community college rate break for vets proposed Updated: Apr-17-14 6:35 pm
- Man avoids $525 fine for refill at SC hospital Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 pm
- VA hospital nurse accused of stealing pain meds Updated: Apr-17-14 2:25 pm
- Father of US Senate candidate Harris dies at 89 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:18 pm
- Obama says wounded bikers are an inspiration Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 pm
- Webberville Civil War veteran gets memorial Updated: Apr-17-14 7:26 am
- 4th Md. prison training veteran service dogs Updated: Apr-17-14 4:19 am
- Veterans clinics approved for NH's North Country Updated: Apr-16-14 1:18 pm
- WWII veteran from Pa. recalls Honor Flight Updated: Apr-16-14 11:25 am
- War memorial pays tribute to POW/MIA veterans Updated: Apr-16-14 8:35 am
- New gate to help security at veterans hospital Updated: Apr-16-14 7:55 am
BUHL, Idaho - A sleeve full of potatoes.
PENSACOLA, Florida - Panhandle veterans say they are fed up with a rash of vandalism incidents to local military memorials.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The office that helps military veterans in East Baton Rouge Parish has moved into a new home.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Nashville woman has been sentenced to two years in prison for defrauding the Veterans Administration of more than $364,000.
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - A push to end homelessness among Connecticut veterans by 2015 is generating renewed interest in the state's Veterans Home in Rocky Hill.
DES MOINES, Iowa - As the end of the legislative session draws near, Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad is pushing lawmakers to keep some of his priorities in mind.
LAKE WORTH, Florida - Dozens of hot-air balloons are floating over Lake Worth this weekend.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A World War I veteran from New Hampshire is being remembered with a Purple Heart.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The family of a Marine who killed himself after a tour of duty in Iraq will be allowed to proceed with a lawsuit against the federal government over his treatment by two Veterans Affairs facilities in Kentucky.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The family of a Marine who killed himself after a tour of duty in Iraq has won a bid to reinstate a lawsuit against the federal government over his treatment by two Veterans Affairs facilities in Kentucky.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise resident climbing Mount Everest with a film crew as part of a motivational project for injured veterans didn't get caught in an avalanche Friday that killed at least 12 Napalese guides.
EXETER, Rhode Island - The state Senate is calling for a study that could lead to the establishment of a memorial to veterans of the Gulf Wars at the Rhode Island Veterans Memorial Cemetery.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - An 83-year-old Lawrence resident is heading to Washington to see national war memorials, thanks to the Honor Flights Network.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory says he wants to make it easier for new veterans to attend any of North Carolina's community colleges.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A man who faced a $525 fine for refilling an 89-cent drink at a Veterans Affairs hospital apparently will get off with a warning.
ST. LOUIS - A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - The father of North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Mark Harris has died.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says the site of wounded veterans biking at the White House is a mark of how far they've come.
WEBBERVILLE, Michigan - David Emmons, who grew up on a farm near Webberville, was 22 when he enlisted in the Grand Army of the Republic in January of 1864.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The medium-security Maryland Correctional Training Center near Hagerstown is becoming the fourth state prison where inmates who served in the military help train service dogs for disabled veterans.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say the Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the opening of two health care sites in Colebrook and Berlin.
TOWANDA, Pennsylvania - World War II veteran Lynn Maynard, 92, of Gillett, said the recent Twin Tiers Honor Flight trip "was the greatest thing that's happened in a long time to me."
SALEM, New Hampshire - A new war memorial in Salem N.H., at Town Hall shows a cordoned-off empty wooden chair flanked by the American and POW/MIA flags.
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - The veterans hospital in White River Junction, Vermont, has added an iron gate at its main entrance to improve security.