- Tennis final to go ahead in Belgium with increased security Updated: Nov-23-15 11:09 am
LONDON - The Davis Cup final is set to go ahead as planned in Ghent this weekend with increased security measures because of the ongoing terror alert in Belgium, the International Tennis Federation said Monday.
- For 2016 season, Federer won't look past Australian Open Updated: Nov-22-15 5:36 pm
LONDON - The Olympic tennis tournament remains the only big singles title Roger Federer has yet to add to his collection. Looking ahead to next season, though, it's not the Rio de Janeiro Games that are at the top of his mind.
- Djokovic beats Federer in straight sets to win at ATP finals Updated: Nov-22-15 5:13 pm
LONDON - As usual this season, Novak Djokovic was the best player on the court.
- Rojer and Tecau win doubles title at ATP finals Updated: Nov-22-15 12:07 pm
LONDON - Jean-Julien Rojer of the Netherlands and Horia Tecau of Romania won the doubles title at the ATP finals on Sunday, beating Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea 6-4, 6-3.
- Federer agrees to play Stuttgart tournament through 2017 Updated: Nov-20-15 8:53 am
LONDON - Roger Federer has agreed to play in the grass-court tournament in Stuttgart for the next two years, which would take his playing career at least halfway through 2017.
- 8-time Slam champ Ivan Lendl helps USTA try to develop stars Updated: Nov-10-15 3:28 am
Ivan Lendl is getting back into coaching to try to groom the next American tennis champion.
- Djokovic makes light work of Murray in Paris Masters final Updated: Nov-08-15 2:13 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic's relentless desire for tennis perfection is pushing him to a consistently brilliant level, one which proved far too high for Andy Murray on Sunday.
- Nishikori OK, early arrival in London for World Tour Finals Updated: Nov-07-15 5:41 pm
Kei Nishikori plans to arrive in London one week early for the World Tour Finals after retiring from the Paris Masters because of a back injury.
- Former British tennis player Mike Davies dies at 79 Updated: Nov-03-15 1:16 pm
LONDON - Mike Davies, a former British Davis Cup player and Wimbledon doubles finalist, has died. He was 79.
- Nadal building for next season after confidence crisis Updated: Nov-03-15 12:09 pm
PARIS - This season left Rafael Nadal so frustrated that he even considered skipping the ATP finals.
- Federer still having too much fun to think about retiring Updated: Nov-02-15 11:37 am
BASEL, Switzerland - Like many dads, Roger Federer is talking with his family about how to spend Christmas.
- Djokovic wants to cap 'best season' in style in Paris Updated: Nov-01-15 2:19 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic wants to finish "the best season I've ever had" in the perfect way by successfully defending his titles at the Paris Masters and season-ending ATP finals.
- Federer beats Nadal in 3 sets to take Swiss Indoors title Updated: Nov-01-15 12:57 pm
BASEL, Switzerland - Roger Federer mastered Rafael Nadal in their first meeting in almost two years to win the Swiss Indoors final 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 on Sunday.
- James Blake preps for marathon, discusses police brutality Updated: Oct-28-15 6:50 pm
NEW YORK - Former tennis pro James Blake is gearing up for his first marathon and said Wednesday it's going to be a long race, like the fight against police brutality.
- Berdych beats Sock to win 3rd Stockholm Open title Updated: Oct-25-15 1:22 pm
STOCKHOLM - Top-seeded Tomas Berdych won the Stockholm Open for a third time on Sunday, beating American Jack Sock 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the final.
- Ferrer rallies to beat Johnson in Vienna for 26th ATP title Updated: Oct-25-15 11:57 am
SOELDEN, Austria - Eighth-ranked David Ferrer clinched his 26th career tournament win after rallying to defeat Steve Johnson of the United States 4-6, 6-4, 7-5 at the Erste Bank Open Sunday.
- Cilic retains Kremlin Cup title, beating Bautista Agut Updated: Oct-25-15 10:54 am
MOSCOW - Marin Cilic retained his title at the Kremlin Cup, beating Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4 in a repeat of last year's final - and the same score.