- 4th-seeded Tomas Berdych falls in Indian Wells Updated: Mar-10-14 1:54 am
- Trio wins story of the year; Terrill photo Updated: Mar-07-14 5:35 pm
- Hutchins appointed tournament director at Queen's Updated: Mar-05-14 9:35 am
- Djokovic beats Murray at Madison Square Garden Updated: Mar-03-14 11:54 pm
- Delbonis wins 1st ATP title at Brazil Open Updated: Mar-02-14 5:02 pm
- Billie Jean King: On Sochi Olympics, gay rights Updated: Mar-01-14 4:51 pm
- Haas retires with bad shoulder in Brazil semis Updated: Mar-01-14 3:44 pm
- Federer wins 6th Dubai Championships title Updated: Mar-01-14 2:02 pm
- Ex-OSU coach voted into ITA Tennis Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-27-14 5:08 pm
- Ronaldo's marketing agency signs deal with Nadal Updated: Feb-27-14 2:54 pm
- Marin Cilic wins Delray Beach Open Updated: Feb-23-14 8:44 pm
- Nadal wins Rio Open, Nara takes women's title Updated: Feb-23-14 7:16 pm
- Gulbis keeps perfect record to win Open 13 title Updated: Feb-23-14 1:51 pm
- Kevin Anderson advances to Delray final Updated: Feb-22-14 5:51 pm
- Women's skicross racers brace for tough course Updated: Feb-20-14 6:51 pm
- Sampras: Federer can win another major title Updated: Feb-19-14 1:54 pm
- Nadal is cautious in return following back injury Updated: Feb-19-14 12:39 pm
- Nishikori beats Karlovic to defend Memphis title Updated: Feb-16-14 7:20 pm
- Ferrer wins 3rd straight Copa Claro title Updated: Feb-16-14 3:21 pm
- Berdych wins ABN Amro tournament Updated: Feb-16-14 11:41 am
- Siblings give family feel to Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-16-14 6:52 am
- John McEnroe wins PowerShares event Updated: Feb-15-14 12:54 am
- Viletta gives Swiss region its finest sports hour Updated: Feb-14-14 1:30 pm
- Tweet this: Olympians turn medals into buzz, money Updated: Feb-14-14 7:58 am
- Azarenka to star for Philadelphia Freedoms in WTT Updated: Feb-11-14 4:32 pm
INDIAN WELLS, California - Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open, beating the fourth-seeded Czech 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 on Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tim Dahlberg, Eddie Pells and Jimmy Golen's combined efforts earned them story of the year honors in the annual writing contest for AP staffers judged by Associated Press Sports Editors at their winter meeting.
LONDON - British player Ross Hutchins has been appointed as the new tournament director of the Queen's Club tournament, the traditional warm-up event for Wimbledon.
NEW YORK - Andy Murray smiled a few times during his match at Madison Square Garden.
NEW YORK - Billie Jean King's taxi ride home after the Sochi Olympics included a revelation.
SAO PAULO - Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Roger Federer won a record sixth Dubai Championships - and 78th career title - by beating Tomas Berdych 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final on Saturday.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma State men's tennis coach James Wadley has been voted into the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame.
SAO PAULO - Football great Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal are teaming up in Brazil.
DELRAY BEACH, Florida - Croatia's Marin Cilic won the Delray Beach Open on Sunday for his 11th ATP World Tour title and second in three weeks, beating Kevin Anderson 7-6 (6), 6-7 (7), 6-4 in 3 hours, 8 minutes.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal returned from a troublesome back injury to win the Rio Open on Sunday, defeating Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-3, 7-6 (3).
MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia showed he has the temperament for big matches, extending his perfect record in finals to 5-0 after beating defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France 7-6 (5), 6-4 to win the Open 13 title on Sunday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It almost sounds like a sightseeing tour through Moscow: Start with the Bolshoi, keep the speed up through Gorky Park, be careful around Red Square and cruise past the Kremlin.
LONDON - Roger Federer could play for another four years and add to his tally of 17 Grand Slam titles, according to former No. 1 Pete Sampras.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal is taking it easy at the Rio Open, nursing a back injury and hoping it gets better.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Kei Nishikori of Japan came to Tennessee wanting more matches to help him keep up his strong start to 2014. He's leaving with his fourth career title after successfully defending a championship.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - Tomas Berdych won his first ATP tournament title since October 2012, beating Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-4, 6-2 Sunday in the ABN Amro final.
KRASNAYA GOLYANA, Russia - When Martin Fourcade won his first Olympic gold this week, the French biathlete got to celebrate in the finish area with the teammate he grew up trying to beat - older brother Simon.
INDIANAPOLIS - John McEnroe wins PowerShares QQQ Challenge on Friday night, beating Jim Courier 6-3 at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Switzerland - Quietly and modestly, Sandro Viletta added some more Romansh to Valentine's Day.
SOCHI, Russia - When Jenny Jones won Olympic bronze at the Sochi Games, her following on Twitter exploded. The audience for @jennyjonessnow has grown 10-fold, to 65,000 followers, in the three weeks since the British snowboarder tweeted: "Just found out I officially made the GB winter Olympic team. Whoop!"
NEW YORK - Victoria Azarenka will star for the Philadelphia Freedoms in World Team Tennis.