- ITF chief calls for understanding in Troicki case Updated: Nov-23-13 3:46 pm
- Ex-tennis champ Mulloy celebrates 100th birthday Updated: Nov-22-13 1:11 pm
- Serena Williams to headline Brisbane International Updated: Nov-20-13 10:19 pm
- ATP hires Chris Kermode as executive chairman Updated: Nov-20-13 12:06 pm
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Jimmie Johnson wins 6th NASCAR championship Updated: Nov-17-13 9:48 pm
- Tennis stars, music legend team for charity event Updated: Nov-17-13 5:07 pm
- Czech Republic retains Davis Cup title vs Serbia Updated: Nov-17-13 1:54 pm
- Djokovic tops Berdych, ties Davis Cup final at 2-2 Updated: Nov-17-13 11:44 am
- McEnroe loses to Nishikori in charity match Updated: Nov-17-13 4:02 am
- Marrero and Verdasco win ATP finals doubles title Updated: Nov-11-13 3:27 pm
- Czechs pick interim captain for Davis Cup final Updated: Nov-11-13 9:03 am
- Federer hoping for brighter spell in 2014 Updated: Nov-11-13 5:05 am
- Loeb, Thompson win USTA/ITA National Indoor titles Updated: Nov-10-13 5:14 pm
- Nadal beats Federer at ATP World Tour Finals Updated: Nov-10-13 3:48 pm
- Coach Piatti dumps Gasquet at ATP Finals Updated: Nov-09-13 6:41 pm
ROME - International Tennis Federation president Francesco Ricci Bitti says critics of Viktor Troicki's doping suspension have misunderstood the decision by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
MIAMI - Gardnar Mulloy, who helped the United States win the Davis Cup three times in the 1940s, is celebrating his 100th birthday.
BRISBANE, Australia - Top-ranked Serena Williams will defend her title at next month's Brisbane International among a powerful women's field in preparation for the Australian Open.
LONDON - The ATP has hired Chris Kermode to be its executive chairman and president.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Soaked in sweat, champagne and success, Jimmie Johnson celebrated yet another NASCAR championship by sipping a beer.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Reigning Wimbledon women's champion Marion Bartoli and former champion Venus Williams are teaming up to take on music legend Sir Elton John and former U.S. Open men's champion Andy Roddick in a charity battle of the sexes match.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Novak Djokovic kept alive Serbia's hopes of winning its second Davis Cup title in four years by beating Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic on Sunday to even the final at 2-2.
TOKYO - Seven-time grand slam singles champion John McEnroe gave Japan's top player a run for his money on Sunday before losing 1-6, 6-4 and 10-7 in a tiebreaker in a charity match for the victims of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
PRAGUE - Vladimir Safarik has taken over as captain of the Czech Republic's Davis Cup team for this week's final against Serbia after Jaroslav Navratil was hospitalized with a blood clot.
LONDON - A disappointing year ended with another loss for Roger Federer. However, after a mini-resurgence late in the season, though, the former top-ranked men's player has reason to believe he can still compete with the best again next year.
NEW YORK - North Carolina freshman Jamie Loeb and UCLA senior Clay Thompson won the USTA/ITA National Indoor Intercollegiate Championships singles titles Sunday at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
LONDON - Rafael Nadal ended Roger Federer's hopes of finishing a disappointing season on a high note, defeating the six-time champion 7-5, 6-3 on Sunday in the semifinals of the ATP World Tour Finals.
LONDON - Richard Gasquet found out on the eve of his final match at the ATP World Tour Finals that coach Riccardo Piatti decided to end their partnership without further notice.