- Nadal ousted by Ferrer in Monte Carlo quarters Updated: Apr-18-14 10:51 am
- Federer would skip tennis to be with wife, newborn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
- French Open prize money goes up to $34.5M Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 am
- Fernando Verdasco wins US Men's Clay Court Updated: Apr-13-14 6:41 pm
- Garcia-Lopez wins Grand Prix Hassan II title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:26 pm
- Back pain rules Gasquet out of Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 pm
- Wheelchair tennis champion in attempted carjacking Updated: Apr-12-14 10:21 am
- US to host Slovakia in Davis Cup in September Updated: Apr-08-14 8:00 pm
- Wild Card Federer to play in Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 pm
- Sock beats Karlovic at US Clay Court Championship Updated: Apr-08-14 12:02 am
- Italy beats Britain 3-2 to reach Davis Cup semis Updated: Apr-06-14 3:13 pm
- Switzerland, Italy, France reach Davis Cup semis Updated: Apr-06-14 3:11 pm
- France beats Germany 3-2 in Davis Cup quarterfinal Updated: Apr-06-14 12:44 pm
- Switzerland, Kazakhstan level at 1-1 in Davis Cup Updated: Apr-04-14 3:06 pm
- Czech Republic leads Japan 2-0 in Davis Cup Updated: Apr-04-14 8:14 am
- Kei Nishikori pulls out of Japan's Davis Cup tie Updated: Apr-02-14 5:00 am
- Djokovic beats Nadal to win 4th Key Biscayne title Updated: Mar-30-14 6:17 pm
- Oklahoma State tennis opens Big 12 play at TCU Updated: Mar-26-14 3:39 pm
- Police: Unattended package outside Sony Open gate Updated: Mar-25-14 9:58 pm
- Gasquet, Tsonga to lead France against Germany Updated: Mar-25-14 11:26 am
- Murray leads British team for Davis Cup vs. Italy Updated: Mar-25-14 8:26 am
- Czechs to play Japan without Berdych in Davis Cup Updated: Mar-25-14 6:32 am
- Allen scores 18 as Heat top Grizzlies 91-86 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:20 am
- Serena Williams wins opening match at Sony Open Updated: Mar-20-14 11:15 pm
- Tomic loses shortest match on record Updated: Mar-20-14 11:15 pm
MONACO - Top-ranked Rafael Nadal lost to Spanish compatriot David Ferrer 7-6 (1), 6-4 in the quarterfinals on Friday, his earliest exit at the Monte Carlo Masters in 11 years.
MONACO - Roger Federer is prepared to skip tournaments - including possibly the French Open - to be with his wife when she gives birth again.
PARIS - Prize money at the French Open will rise to more than 25 million euros ($34.5 million) this year, an increase of 3 million euros ($4.1 million) from last year.
HOUSTON - Fernando Verdasco won the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship on Sunday for his sixth ATP World Tour title and first since 2010, beating Spanish countryman Nicolas Almagro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
CASABLANCA, Morocco - Eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez won his first title in nearly four years after rallying to beat fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 in an all-Spanish final on clay at the Grand Prix Hassan II on Sunday.
MONACO - Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury.
PRETORIA, South Africa - Wheelchair tennis' U.S. Open champion Lucas Sithole and his brother were dragged out of their car by four armed men in a late-night carjacking attempt in their native South Africa, the sport's national federation said Saturday.
LONDON - The United States will host Slovakia in the Davis Cup World Group playoffs on Sept. 12-14.
MONACO - Roger Federer has accepted a wild card invitation to play in the Monte Carlo Masters after skipping the tournament for the past two years.
HOUSTON - Jack Sock made short work of former champion Ivo Karlovic, winning 6-1, 6-4 in the first round of the U.S. men's Clay Court Championship on Monday at River Oaks Country Club.
NAPLES, Italy - Italy won both singles matches against Britain in straight sets on Sunday to reach the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time in 16 years.
LONDON - Roger Federer moved closer to adding one of the few trophies still missing from his cabinet by putting Switzerland into the Davis Cup semifinals on Sunday, while Italy and France also swept their reverse singles matches to complete come-from-behind victories.
NANCY, France - France rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Germany 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday.
GENEVA - Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
TOKYO - Kei Nishikori says he will sit out Japan's Davis Cup quarterfinal against the Czech Republic this weekend due to a groin injury.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Novak Djokovic stretched like a rubber band to hit a backhand. He sprinted into the other corner and scooped out forehands as if he was wielding a shovel. He ran forward to slice a ball off his shoetops. And he flicked a difficult half-volley past a weary Rafael Nadal for a winner.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The No. 21-ranked Oklahoma State men's tennis team is slated to open conference play this weekend with a Friday road match at No. 55 Texas Christian University, then a Sunday matchup at No. 11 Texas.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Police briefly stopped vehicle and foot traffic in the immediate area outside the Sony Open tennis tournament Tuesday night because of an unattended backpack left near the main gate. Authorities then found the bag did not present any safety risk.
LONDON - Andy Murray will lead Britain's team in the Davis Cup quarterfinals against Italy next month.
PRAGUE - Defending champion Czech Republic will play without Tomas Berdych against Japan next month in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
MIAMI - Ray Allen continued his torrid pace and helped the Miami Heat avoid another home loss.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Trailing in the first set of her first match at the Sony Open, Serena Williams grunted with every shot and screamed with every point she won.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Bernard Tomic lost the shortest completed ATP match on record Thursday, lasting only 28 minutes at the Sony Open in his first tournament since undergoing surgery on both hips.