- For 4th year in row, Rafael Nadal loses early at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-02-15 4:48 pm
LONDON - On the final point of the first set of his latest Wimbledon disappointment, Rafael Nadal swung his mighty, lefty forehand - and whiffed, accidentally whacking his right leg with his racket.
- The Latest: Nadal offers up his rented house after loss Updated: Jul-02-15 4:06 pm
LONDON - The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Wimbledon's Centre Court evacuated after small fire Updated: Jul-01-15 6:03 pm
LONDON - A small electrical fire broke out inside Wimbledon's Centre Court building on Wednesday, causing an evacuation after play had ended for the day.
- Record heat at Wimbledon causes issues for ball boy, players Updated: Jul-01-15 1:57 pm
LONDON - The heat at Wimbledon on Wednesday caused a ball boy to collapse, a player to feel "dizzy" and thermometers to rise to record levels for the tournament.
- Nishikori pulls out of Wimbledon with calf injury Updated: Jul-01-15 8:50 am
LONDON - After fighting through a calf injury in the first round at Wimbledon, Kei Nishikori couldn't even step onto Centre Court for his second match.
- Daub retiring after 22 years as W&M tennis coach Updated: Jun-30-15 3:09 am
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - William & Mary men's tennis coach Peter Daub is retiring after 22 years in the position.
- 2002 champ Hewitt loses in 1st round at his last Wimbledon Updated: Jun-29-15 3:22 pm
LONDON - The last Wimbledon singles contest of 2002 champion Lleyton Hewitt's career was a back-and-forth, 4-hour tussle in which he saved three match points before finally succumbing 11-9 in the fifth set.
- David Ferrer withdraws from Wimbledon with wrist injury Updated: Jun-28-15 8:36 am
LONDON - Spanish player David Ferrer has withdrawn from Wimbledon because of an elbow injury.
- Istomin beats Querrey, wins Nottingham Open for 1st title Updated: Jun-27-15 11:59 am
NOTTINGHAM, England - Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan beat Sam Querrey of the United States 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) in the final of the grass-court Nottingham Open to win his first ATP title on Saturday.
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- Simon, Mayer lose in quarterfinals at Nottingham Open Updated: Jun-25-15 4:05 pm
NOTTINGHAM, England - Gilles Simon and Leonardo Mayer were eliminated from the grass-court Nottingham Open, leaving an unlikely lineup for the semifinals omn Thursday.
- GAC announces sportsmanship awards for 2014-2015 seasons Updated: Jun-24-15 1:58 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Great American Conference is honoring six teams for sportsmanship during the most recent seasons.
- Curry and James up for best male athlete at ESPY Awards Updated: Jun-24-15 10:57 am
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry and LeBron James are going head-to-head again not long after battling for the NBA title.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Australian Nick Kyrgios splits with coach Todd Larkham Updated: Jun-22-15 6:54 pm
SYDNEY - Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios has split with coach Todd Larkham less than a week before the start of Wimbledon, saying on his website Tuesday that the pair "mutually agreed" to part ways.
- Dolgopolov, Baghdatis advance in Nottingham Updated: Jun-21-15 3:14 pm
NOTTINGHAM, England - Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine defeated Donald Young of the United States in the first round of the grass-court Aegon Open Nottingham on Sunday and Marcos Baghdatis set up a second-round match against top-seeded David Ferrer.
- Murray beats Troicki and Anderson to win Queen's Club title Updated: Jun-21-15 12:27 pm
LONDON - Andy Murray claimed his 34th career title on Sunday with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over unseeded South African Kevin Anderson in the final of the grass-court Queen's Club tournament.
- Federer beats Seppi for record 8th Halle title Updated: Jun-21-15 9:42 am
HALLE, Germany - Roger Federer defeated Italy's Andreas Seppi 7-6 (1), 6-4 to claim a record eighth Gerry Weber Open title Sunday in his 10th final at the event.
- Tsonga doubtful for Wimbledon with abdominal injury Updated: Jun-19-15 11:35 am
PARIS - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has pulled out of the Nottingham Open with an abdominal injury, casting doubts on his participation at Wimbledon.
- Hewitt and Mahut granted Wimbledon wild cards Updated: Jun-17-15 6:53 am
LONDON - Lleyton Hewitt will be making his final main draw appearance at Wimbledon after the 2002 champion was granted a wild card for the singles tournament by the All England Club on Wednesday.
- Andy Roddick, Mardy Fish to play doubles together in Atlanta Updated: Jun-15-15 4:17 pm
After dealing with anxiety issues, former top-10 player Mardy Fish is going to give professional tennis another try. And this time, he's bringing pal Andy Roddick along with him.
- Del Potro to undergo surgery for third time on left wrist Updated: Jun-15-15 12:00 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin Del Potro will have surgery for the third time on his left wrist.
- Unseeded Mahut and 5th-seeded Giorgi win Topshelf Open Updated: Jun-14-15 11:27 am
S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands - Frenchman Nicolas Mahut won his third career title after beating second-seeded David Goffin 7-6 (1), 6-1 at the Topshelf Open on Sunday, while fifth-seeded Camila Giorgi of Italy won the women's final.
- Nadal, Troicki to contest grass-court Mercedes Cup final Updated: Jun-13-15 1:19 pm
STUTTGART, Germany - Top-seeded Rafael Nadal will play Viktor Troicki of Serbia in the final of the grass-court Mercedes Cup.
- Boris Becker to seek British citizenship 'eventually' Updated: Jun-10-15 3:39 pm
LONDON - Boris Becker says he enjoys living in Wimbledon so much that he's going to apply for British citizenship at some point in the future.