- Nebraskan pleads not guilty in suicide case Updated: Apr-11-14 8:49 am
- Assisted suicide bill won't get vote this session Updated: Mar-25-14 7:32 pm
- NJ to euthanize 114K brook trout due to disease Updated: Mar-20-14 5:55 am
- Assisted suicide bill appears stalled in Mass. Updated: Mar-19-14 3:13 am
- Connecticut assisted suicide bill draws big crowd Updated: Mar-17-14 5:01 pm
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A western Nebraska woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she helped her husband kill himself and then hid his body.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A bill that would allow Connecticut physicians to prescribe medication to help terminally ill patients end their lives won't be voted on during this year's legislative session, the co-chairman of the General Assembly's Public Health Committee said Tuesday.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Officials will euthanize 114,000 brook trout at New Jersey's Pequest Trout Hatchery in Warren County due to a recurrence of a fish disease.
BOSTON - Supporters of legislation that would allow terminally ill, mentally competent adults the right to self-administer life-ending drugs say the bill has stalled on Beacon Hill.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers on Monday heard emotional testimony, at times wrenching personal stories, from people who both oppose and support proposed legislation that would allow physicians to prescribe medication to help terminally ill patients end their lives.