- Olesen grabs 3-shot lead at Alfred Dunhill Links Updated: Oct-03-15 2:14 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark took a three-shot lead at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on Saturday after a 7-under 65 at St. Andrews in the third round.
- Jim Furyk to miss Presidents Cup, replaced by JB Holmes Updated: Oct-02-15 8:03 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Jim Furyk's season ended earlier than he wanted Friday when he removed himself from the Presidents Cup because of a wrist injury that hasn't fully healed.
- Jordan Spieth wins PGA Tour player of the year Updated: Oct-02-15 4:42 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Jordan Spieth was voted PGA Tour player of the year Friday, giving him a sweep of all the significant awards.
- Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 3:49 pm
INCHEON, South Korea - Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup matches:
- Thongchai takes a path like no other to Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 3:01 pm
One stick took away the dreams of Thongchai Jaidee. Another stick allowed him to go places he never imagined.
- Rhein Gibson leads Web.com Tour Finals finale Updated: Oct-01-15 7:38 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Rhein Gibson shot a 7-under 63 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead in the Web.com Tour Finals-ending Web.Com Tour Championship.
- Mullen, Dunne take share of lead at Dunhill Links Updated: Oct-01-15 2:50 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jimmy Mullen and Paul Dunne both marked their professional debuts with an 8-under 64 to grab a share of the lead after the first round of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
- Molinari heading back to Q-School after ending season early Updated: Oct-01-15 8:29 am
ST. ANDREW'S, Scotland - Former Ryder Cup player Edoardo Molinari will have to return to the European Tour qualifying school for the first time since 2008 after ending his season early.
- Chip Lutz, Tom Brandes reach US Senior Amateur final Updated: Sep-30-15 7:45 pm
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Chip Lutz and Tom Brandes advanced to the U.S. Senior Amateur final Wednesday at Hidden Creek Golf Club.
- PGA of America CEO says golf must concentrate on diversity Updated: Sep-30-15 5:34 pm
NEW YORK - The chief executive officer of the PGA of America says golf must concentrate on diversity to compete for fans.
- Anthony Kim says golf only 'a fond memory of mine' Updated: Sep-30-15 2:39 am
Anthony Kim was tired of whispers on the PGA Tour about what was wrong with him and his game, so he found a patch of grass behind a row of trees down from the practice range at Quail Hollow and hit balls for two hours.
- A year out, Woods and Mickelson no Ryder Cup certainties Updated: Sep-29-15 3:50 pm
CHASKA, Minnesota - The PGA of America has altered its approach to the Ryder Cup with the tournament returning to the U.S. in 2016 at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Minnesota. Perhaps the biggest change could be a team without Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson.
- The recent past shows a dynamic future in golf Updated: Sep-29-15 2:46 pm
ATLANTA - The most compelling competition in golf used to be who would emerge as a veritable rival for Rory McIlroy.
- A ribbon on a remarkable year for Jordan Spieth Updated: Sep-28-15 5:29 pm
ATLANTA - Jordan Spieth took possession of his final two trophies on the deck of a hospitality chalet that overlooked the 18th green at East Lake. He turned to raise them to a crowd gathered below, and camera flashes under a gloomy sky made it feel like a rock concert.
- Team captains begin countdown to Ryder Cup Updated: Sep-28-15 3:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The battle for the Ryder Cup began Monday with a friendly exchange between rival captains in a Minneapolis skyscraper a half-hour away from the suburban course where the 17-inch trophy will be awarded this time next year.
- Harbour Town re-opens after renovation Updated: Sep-28-15 12:40 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - The home of the PGA Tour's RBC Heritage tournament has reopened after $3.5 million of improvements this summer.
- Spieth finishes in style to win FedEx Cup Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
ATLANTA - Jordan Spieth didn't need the Tour Championship, the FedEx Cup or an extra $10 million to prove anything.
- Esteban Toledo holds off Tom Watson at Pebble Beach Updated: Sep-27-15 10:23 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Esteban Toledo held off 66-year-old Tom Watson by a stroke Sunday at Pebble Beach in the Champions Tour's First Tee Open.
- Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand wins European Open by 1 shot Updated: Sep-27-15 12:50 pm
BAD GRIESBACH, Germany - Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand shot a bogey-free 67 to win the European Open by one shot on Sunday.
- Stenson leading, Spieth chasing at Tour Championship Updated: Sep-26-15 3:48 am
ATLANTA - Even before the FedEx Cup began, the Tour Championship was looked upon as an All-Star Game for golf.
- Column: Golf's future in good hands with a new Big 3 (or 4) Updated: Sep-25-15 7:31 pm
ATLANTA - As Tiger Woods recovers from another operation on his increasingly creaky body, the Tour Championships goes on without him at soggy East Lake.
- Oosthuizen out of Tour Championship with injury Updated: Sep-24-15 5:48 pm
ATLANTA - Louis Oosthuizen withdrew from the Tour Championship after 13 holes because of soreness in his right hamstring.
- Stenson can win $10 million without winning a tournament Updated: Sep-22-15 6:10 pm
ATLANTA - The last five winners of the FedEx Cup also won the Tour Championship. Vijay Singh in 2008 and Tiger Woods in 2009 are the only FedEx Cup champions who didn't win at East Lake.
- Vote could reflect how players perceive FedEx Cup Updated: Sep-22-15 6:03 pm
ATLANTA - PGA Tour players might be voting on more than just their player of the year.
- Furyk withdraws from Tour Championship Updated: Sep-22-15 4:08 pm
ATLANTA - Jim Furyk has withdrawn from the Tour Championship because of a wrist injury and doesn't know if he can play the Presidents Cup.