- Stallings suspended 3 months for doping violation Updated: Jul-07-15 4:06 pm
Scott Stallings has been suspended for three months for violating the PGA Tour's anti-doping policy.
- PGA Grand Slam to move from Trump Course in Los Angeles Updated: Jul-07-15 2:51 pm
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America is moving its Grand Slam of Golf from Donald Trump's golf course in Los Angeles, the first significant fallout for golf from the Republican presidential candidate's comments on Mexican immigrants.
- John Deere to sponsor PGA event in Quad Cities through 2023 Updated: Jul-07-15 2:38 pm
SILVIS, Illinois - John Deere will continue to serve as the title sponsor of the PGA Tour event in Illinois through 2023.
- Caddie kicked out for taking photo of USGA notes Updated: Jul-07-15 1:09 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - The USGA says the caddie for Sei Young Kim was removed from the U.S. Women's Open for taking photos of internal notes on the course setup.
- After McIlroy soccer mishap, other freak athlete injuries Updated: Jul-06-15 3:08 pm
It was playing soccer and not golf that left Rory McIlroy with a ruptured ligament in his right ankle.
- McIlroy ruptures ligament in ankle while playing soccer Updated: Jul-06-15 11:38 am
LONDON - Rory McIlroy was on crutches Monday with an ankle injury from playing soccer, leaving in doubt the prospects of golf's No. 1 player defending his British Open title next week at St. Andrews.
- Abraham Ancer wins Nova Scotia Open Updated: Jul-05-15 8:44 pm
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia - Abraham Ancer won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, beating Bronson Burgoon with a 15-foot birdie putt on the first hole of a playoff.
- Danny Lee wins Greenbrier Classic in 4-man playoff Updated: Jul-05-15 8:38 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Danny Lee was overcome with nerves after qualifying for a four-man playoff at The Greenbrier Classic.
- Wiesberger comes from 3 shots back to win French Open Updated: Jul-05-15 4:12 pm
PARIS - Bernd Wiesberger of Austria came from three shots back to win the French Open on Sunday, making five birdies on the front nine to take command as overnight leader Jaco Van Zyl faltered.
- Bubba Watson to remove Confederate flag from 'General Lee' Updated: Jul-03-15 5:59 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Bubba Watson says he's painting over the Confederate flag on his car made popular in "The Dukes of Hazzard" television series.
- 2016 Ryder Cup pitch comes up short with Minnesota officials Updated: Jul-03-15 4:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The 2016 Ryder Cup was awarded to the Hazeltine National Golf Club near Minneapolis years ago, however its promoters quietly recently tried to wedge money into Minnesota's new state budget for logistical assistance and sponsorships of the event.
- Column: Time for golf powers to stand up to Donald Trump Updated: Jul-02-15 6:06 pm
Donald Trump loves Mexicans, he really does.
- Matt Dobyns wins PGA Professional Updated: Jul-01-15 9:29 pm
FLOURTOWN, Pennsylvania - Matt Dobyns won the PGA Professional National Championship for the second time in four years Wednesday to top the 20 qualifiers for the PGA Championship.
- Man pleads guilty to using Allenby's credit cards in Hawaii Updated: Jun-30-15 10:46 pm
HONOLULU - A Hawaii man pleaded guilty Tuesday to using Robert Allenby's credit cards after the professional golfer said he was robbed and beaten in Honolulu.
- Goosen qualifies for British Open Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Two-time U.S. Open champion Retief Goosen made birdie on the first playoff hole to qualify for the British Open.
- Spieth cruising, but several big names have work left Updated: Jun-30-15 6:25 pm
Jordan Spieth already has accumulated the second-most FedEx Cup points in the regular season, and there's still two majors, a World Golf Championship and the John Deere Classic on his schedule before the playoffs begin.
- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.
- Golf's Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's Updated: Jun-29-15 4:47 pm
Former British golfer and CBS analyst Peter Oosterhuis says he has early onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Molinari, Lingmerth among 6 added to British Open field Updated: Jun-29-15 3:27 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Francesco Molinari and Memorial winner David Lingmerth are among six players who have been added to the field for the British Open.
- Golf tournament raises $1.5 million for charity Updated: Jun-29-15 7:01 am
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Travelers says the just concluded Travelers Championship golf tournament in Cromwell generated more than $1.5 million for charity.
- Watson wins Travelers Championship on 2nd playoff hole Updated: Jun-28-15 9:33 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Bubba Watson is hard to beat in a playoff.
- Jeff Maggert wins US Senior Open for 2nd senior major title Updated: Jun-28-15 8:50 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Jeff Maggert is moving into an elite class on golf's senior circuit.
- Pablo Larrazabal wins BMW International Open by 1 shot Updated: Jun-28-15 11:35 am
MUNICH - Pablo Larrazabal won the BMW International Open by one shot Sunday for his fourth European Tour title.
- Mark O'Meara withdraws from US Senior Open with foot injury Updated: Jun-26-15 1:42 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Mark O'Meara has withdrawn from the U.S. Senior Open because of an injured right foot.
- Travelers Championship a boon for Connecticut charities Updated: Jun-26-15 11:21 am
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Before the golfers begin their final round at the Travelers Championship on Sunday, 19-year-old Brittany Vose will lead a group of about 300 people on a seventh annual walk around the course to raise money for pancreatic cancer research.