- Spieth in contention after rain alters course at Nelson Updated: May-29-15 8:20 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jordan Spieth wasn't sure what par was at his hometown AT&T Byron Nelson and thinks it actually might have helped him through some frustrating early holes.
- McIlroy misses cut at Irish Open after even-par 2nd round Updated: May-29-15 2:54 pm
NEWCASTLE, Northern Ireland - Early exits are becoming a habit for Rory McIlroy, especially in his home country.
- Nelson delayed after heavy rain on saturated TPC course Updated: May-29-15 8:21 am
IRVING, Texas - The second round of the AT&T Byron Nelson will be delayed at least three hours after nearly 5 inches of rain fell overnight on the already-saturated TPC Four Seasons.
- Thursday's W.Va. Amateur scores Updated: May-28-15 4:36 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS - Third round scores from Thursday at the West Virginia Amateur played on The Greenbrier par-72, 6,675-yard course. The final round will be played at the par-70 Old White TPC course.
- US Open the most democratic of majors Updated: May-26-15 6:36 pm
The names of golf's two oldest championships are similar, and so are the concepts.
- France's Alexander Levy among 16 to qualify for US Open Updated: May-25-15 4:05 pm
SURREY, England - Alexander Levy of France had rounds of 66-67 to earn one of 11 spots in the U.S. Open from the sectional qualifier Monday in England.
- Bubba Watson takes a break from golf at Pensacola ballpark Updated: May-25-15 12:59 pm
PENSACOLA, Florida - Bubba Watson is using a five-week stretch away from the PGA Tour to learn more about minor league baseball operations in Florida's Panhandle.
- More than 5,000 volunteers needed for US Open Updated: May-25-15 11:25 am
SEATTLE - She's never done anything like this before, but Nancy Gibson is getting ready to be a marshal. Not with a tin star and a six-shooter, but with a name badge, meal ticket and maybe a couple of big yellow paddles.
- Kirk makes par putt at 18 to win Colonial; Spieth 2nd again Updated: May-25-15 2:53 am
- An wins BMW PGA Championship by 6 shots Updated: May-24-15 2:03 pm
VIRGINIA WATER, England - Byeong Hun An shot a 7-under 65 to win the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth on Sunday with a tournament record total of 21 under.
- Colin Montgomerie shoots 70 to take Senior PGA lead Updated: May-23-15 5:54 pm
FRENCH LICK, Indiana - Colin Montgomerie was long considered one of the best players in golf who had never won a major championship.
- Jimenez sets European Tour hole-in-one record Updated: May-23-15 10:24 am
VIRGINIA WATER, England - Miguel Angel Jimenez hit a record 10th hole-in-one on the European Tour during his third round at the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth on Saturday.
- Giant hole forms at entrance of Missouri golf course Updated: May-22-15 8:21 pm
BRANSON, Missouri - A big sinkhole discovered Friday near the driving range of a southwest Missouri golf course is attracting the attention of geological experts.
- Thanks but no thanks: Golfers scoff at Chambers Bay warnings Updated: May-19-15 1:38 pm
Mike Davis hasn't caused this much consternation since he spoke at a PGA Tour players meeting about the evils of the long putter.
- Patrick Reed withdraws from next 2 European Tour events Updated: May-19-15 11:21 am
LONDON - Patrick Reed says he has withdrawn from the PGA Championship at Wentworth and the Irish Open.
- McIlroy's 'boring' finish good enough to win at Wells Fargo Updated: May-18-15 2:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rory McIlroy had one word to his play on the back nine Sunday at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- Rod Pampling wins Web.Com Tour's BMW Charity Pro-Am Updated: May-17-15 8:38 pm
GREER, South Carolina - Australia's Rod Pampling won the Web.com Tour's BMW Charity Pro-Am on Sunday, finishing with a 5-under 66 for a 25-under 261 total.
- Maggert beats Sutherland in playoff at Regions Tradition Updated: May-17-15 6:47 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Jeff Maggert didn't let the missed putts haunt him when he faced the most pressurized one of the day.
- James Morrison of England wins Spanish Open by 4 shots Updated: May-17-15 11:31 am
TERRASA, Spain - James Morrison of England won the Spanish Open by four shots shooting a 3-under 69 in Sunday's final round.
- French Lick readies for large crowd at Senior PGA tournament Updated: May-15-15 4:54 pm
FRENCH LICK, Indiana - The French Lick community is hoping that next week's Senior PGA Championship golf tournament will help put the small southern Indiana town on the map.
- Tiger Woods writes letter to boy with stuttering problem Updated: May-12-15 6:45 pm
WILTON, Connecticut - A boy who was bullied for stuttering received strong encouragement from someone else who once struggled with his speech - Tiger Woods.
- The bubble watch begins for summer Opens Updated: May-12-15 6:39 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - The U.S. Open is a month before the British Open.
- Fowler's game catching up to the quality of the person Updated: May-12-15 4:00 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Rickie Fowler walked into a restaurant wearing a beanie pulled down over his ears. The look was not unusual for someone his age.
- John Daly's fiancee seeks dismissal of ex-wife's lawsuit Updated: May-12-15 12:25 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Professional golfer John Daly's fiancee says his ex-wife shouldn't be allowed to sue her over accusations that she broke up their marriage.
- Justice announces 2016 Democratic bid for W.Va. governor Updated: May-11-15 6:26 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Surrounded by employees from his resort, his family and the youth basketball players he coaches, billionaire businessman Jim Justice kicked off a Democratic campaign Monday for governor of West Virginia.