- Cejka shoots 64 to take 1st-round lead in Thailand Updated: Dec-12-13 6:54 am
- England's Brooks leads in rain-hit Durban with 62 Updated: Dec-11-13 2:02 pm
- Golf in 2013: Sharing the wealth Updated: Dec-10-13 3:38 pm
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash Updated: Dec-10-13 7:26 am
- Weekley withdraws after 2 family members die Updated: Dec-09-13 5:03 pm
- On Golf: The disappearing act of Rory McIlroy Updated: Dec-09-13 3:33 pm
- A wild finish, a surprising winner at Sherwood Updated: Dec-09-13 3:32 am
- Bjorn rallies with 2 eagles for 65, wins Sun City Updated: Dec-08-13 11:48 am
- Jimenez wins 4th Hong Kong title in playoff Updated: Dec-08-13 10:50 am
- Woods keeps 2-shot lead on tough day at Sherwood Updated: Dec-07-13 8:08 pm
- Belgian golf psychologist to Ernie Els dies at 62 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:14 pm
- Player says he kissed Mandela's feet when they met Updated: Dec-06-13 7:56 am
- Woods says meeting Mandela "inspiring time" Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- Dyson handed suspended ban, fine for rules breach Updated: Dec-05-13 1:36 pm
- For Els, golf now losing out to family Updated: Dec-05-13 7:57 am
- Woods closes chapter on California childhood Updated: Dec-03-13 6:36 pm
- Rookie Matsuyama wins Japan Tour money title Updated: Dec-01-13 9:42 am
- Rory McIlory wins Australian Open Updated: Dec-01-13 12:56 am
- Scott leads McIlroy by 4 shots at Australian Open Updated: Nov-30-13 4:32 am
- 'Wild Thing' continues comeback in South Africa Updated: Nov-25-13 8:30 am
- Luke Donald defends title at Dunlop Phoenix Updated: Nov-24-13 9:33 am
- Jason Day wins World Cup at Royal Melbourne Updated: Nov-24-13 12:59 am
- Kisner leads by 2 at Pebble Beach Invitational Updated: Nov-23-13 9:14 pm
- Short earns 1 of 5 cards for Champions Tour Updated: Nov-23-13 3:23 pm
- Conn. golf tournament donates $1.2M to charity Updated: Nov-23-13 10:56 am
CHON BURI, Thailand - Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany shot an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Wanting to return among the elite in golf, Graeme McDowell mapped out a plan last fall. He figured out how many ranking points he would need to get back into the top five in the world.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The women's golf team at the University of North Florida is mourning a teammate who died along with her father and younger sister in a small plane crash.
NAPLES, Florida - Boo Weekley has withdrawn from the Franklin Templeton Shootout because of two family deaths.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Rory's McIlroy's year began with a coronation. He was the star attraction at what felt like a rock concert, with music blaring and lasers flashing in a room at Abu Dhabi to celebrate the No. 1 player in golf joining Nike's stable.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Even with a two-shot lead going into the final round of a tournament he had won five times, Tiger Woods expected a fight to finish from Zach Johnson. He never could have imagined how Johnson would steal the show at Sherwood.
SUN CITY, South Africa - Thomas Bjorn had two eagles in his last nine holes, one brilliant and one a bit lucky, to finish with a 7-under 65 and win the Nedbank Golf Challenge on Sunday.
HONG KONG - Miguel Angel Jimenez clinched the Hong Kong Open in a playoff Sunday, extending his record as the oldest player to win on the European Tour.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - After a day of so much uncertainty about where the ball was going, Tiger Woods landed in a place where the outcome is rarely in doubt.
SUN CITY, South Africa - Ernie Els had another sad day upon learning that his former psychologist, Jos Vanstiphout, had died of a heart attack.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Tiger Woods said the death of Nelson Mandela was "a sad day for many people," especially those who had the chance to meet him.
VIRGINIA WATER, England - English golfer Simon Dyson has been handed a suspended two-month ban from the European Tour and fined $49,000 after his rules violation at the BMW Masters in Shanghai in October.
SUN CITY, South Africa - Ernie Els is considering cutting his golf schedule even more to spend time with his family, saying life on the road after 25 seasons as a pro is getting "tougher and tougher."
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Of all the memories from Tiger Woods' roots in Southern California, it's easy to overlook the time he made an appearance in the Tournament of Roses parade.
KOCHI, Japan - Hideki Matsuyama has become the first rookie to claim the Japanese tour's money title with a win at the Casio World Open.
SYDNEY - Adam Scott shot a 4-under 68 Saturday to take a four-shot lead over Rory McIlroy heading into the final round of the Australian Open and move closer to a Australian triple crown.
MALELANE, South Africa - John Daly will play in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship this week as he comes back from elbow surgery.
MIYAZAKI, Japan - Luke Donald shot a 5-under 66 on Sunday to defend his title at the Dunlop Phoenix and earn his first victory of the year.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Jason Day made a 7-foot par-saving putt on the 16th hole, Thomas Bjorn bogeyed and the Australian won his first tournament in nearly three years at the World Cup at Royal Melbourne.
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Kevin Kisner shot a bogey-free 64 at Spyglass Hill and rallied for a two-shot lead over Jason Kokrak after three rounds of the Pebble Beach Invitational on Saturday.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Wes Short Jr. earned one of five Champions Tour cards for next season in his first attempt at the 50-and-older circuit.
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Organizers of the Travelers Championship golf tournament in Connecticut say this past summer's event generated more than $1.2 million for charity.