- Brian Stuard shoots 64 to take Zurich Classic lead Updated: Apr-28-16 8:55 pm
AVONDALE, Louisiana - Brian Stuard shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday to top the leaderboard in the suspended first round of the Zurich Classic.
- Otto leads by 2 at 9 under after 1st round of China Open Updated: Apr-28-16 10:07 am
BEIJING - Hennie Otto had seven birdies and an eagle in an opening round of 63 on Thursday to lead the China Open at 9 under.
- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- City Park's lagoons to act as storage areas for rainwaters Updated: Apr-26-16 4:08 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A weir is being built in City Park to make the park's lagoons storage areas for floodwaters and to protect a championship-level golf course under construction there.
- Woods making progress toward a return; no date set Updated: Apr-26-16 2:37 pm
Tiger Woods registered for the U.S. Open, which was more procedure than pronouncement. Three weeks later, he played five holes during the official opening of the golf course he designed outside Houston. The next step is returning to competition, for which the timeframe remains unknown.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- McIlroy will skip WGC event for Open de France in June Updated: Apr-25-16 7:36 am
PARIS - Rory McIlroy will skip the Bridgestone Invitational and instead play at the French Open, a boost for the European Tour during a crowded summer schedule caused by the Olympics.
- South Korea's Lee Soo-min wins Shenzhen International Updated: Apr-24-16 10:41 pm
SHENZHEN, China - South Korea's Lee Soo-min pulled away in a Monday finish to win the rain-interrupted Shenzhen International for his first European Tour victory.
- Wesley Bryan wins Web.com Tour event in Mexico Updated: Apr-24-16 10:06 pm
LEON, Mexico - Wesley Bryan won the El Bosque Mexico Championship on Sunday for his second Web.com Tour title of the year, shooting a 5-under 67 for a four-stroke victory.
- Charley Hoffman birdies final hole to win Texas Open Updated: Apr-24-16 7:29 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Charley Hoffman made a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Valero Texas Open on Sunday for his fourth PGA Tour victory.
- Woody Austin, Michael Allen take Legends lead Updated: Apr-23-16 7:58 pm
RIDGEDALE, Missouri - Woody Austin and Michael Allen shot a 12-under 59 in better-ball play Saturday to take the second-round lead in the PGA Tour Champions' Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf at Big Cedar Lodge.
- US beats Britain and Ireland 29-7 in Concession Cup Updated: Apr-23-16 7:48 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - The United States won 13 of 18 singles points Saturday to rout Britain and Ireland 29-7 in the Concession Cup golf matches for mid-amateur, senior and super-senior players.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- Adam Scott opts against competing at Olympics in Rio Updated: Apr-19-16 11:42 pm
SYDNEY - Adam Scott has opted against competing at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro in August.
- Need help with game? Nicklaus mentors the next generation Updated: Apr-19-16 11:53 am
Justin Thomas could sense his expectations getting higher and his game going nowhere.
- Vets to compete in upcoming college golf tourney Updated: Apr-18-16 6:06 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - The NCAA has agreed to allow a team of military veterans to compete in an upcoming college golf tournament in Connecticut.
- Arkansas men finish tied for 3rd at SEC golf tournament Updated: Apr-18-16 1:58 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas' men's golf team moved from fourth to a tie for third on the final day of the Southeastern Conference golf tournament at St. Simons Island, Georgia.
- Branden Grace seeking bigger things after RBC Heritage title Updated: Apr-18-16 2:29 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Branden Grace could not wait to win on the PGA Tour. And now he's looking for more - much more.
- Johnston wins Spanish Open for 1st European Tour title Updated: Apr-17-16 11:32 am
SOTOGRANDE, Spain - Andrew Johnston of England shot a 1-under 70 at Valderrama on Sunday to win the Spanish Open for his first European Tour victory.
- Chattanooga war hero finds peace on the golf course Updated: Apr-16-16 11:56 am
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - At 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, Andrew Smith exited his golf cart at Council Fire's No. 1 tee box, grabbed his oversized Wilson Staff driver, walked the slight rise to the markers on his two prosthetic legs, then coolly drilled his tee shot more than 200 yards in a straight line toward the flagstick of the par 4 hole.
- Tee times for third round of the RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-15-16 7:58 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tee times for Saturday's third round of the RBC Heritage:
- Bohn's Back: PGA golfer returns to game after heart attack Updated: Apr-13-16 4:36 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Jason Bohn laughed with his playing partners Wednesday after leaving the second green with an eagle-3 at the RBC Heritage pro-am.
- Major champion Singh no longer planning on Olympics Updated: Apr-13-16 3:13 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Vijay Singh said Wednesday he's no longer planning to play in the Olympic golf tournament this summer.
- Danny Willett: Dedicated golfer, family man, Masters winner Updated: Apr-13-16 5:32 am
MANCHESTER, England - Danny Willett's journey to the green jacket began 16 years ago when he signed up with some friends for an inner-city golf scheme, designed to get kids off the street and give them something constructive to do.
- Small consolation for Spieth: He still has a green jacket Updated: Apr-12-16 5:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Don't feel sorry for Jordan Spieth because he had to put the green jacket on Danny Willett right after throwing away the Masters.