- Frisbee named executive director of WVU Alumni Association Updated: Oct-09-15 3:10 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Retired Air Force Col. Sean Frisbee has been named executive director of the West Virginia University Alumni Association.
- Q&A: Calvert Investments chief talks sustainable investing Updated: Oct-08-15 5:06 pm
NEW YORK - Responsible investing isn't just for hippies wanting to avoid stocks of tobacco or alcohol companies anymore.
- The Latest: Lawmakers press EPA on its response to VW case Updated: Oct-08-15 3:20 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on the congressional hearing on Volkswagen's emissions-rigging (all times local):
- Auto experts: Top managers probably knew of VW cheating Updated: Oct-07-15 5:19 pm
DETROIT - Auto industry insiders strongly suspect the emissions cheating scandal at Volkswagen is much wider and reaches higher up the corporate ladder than the company is letting on.
- TJX names long-time employee Ernie Herrman as next CEO Updated: Oct-07-15 3:38 pm
NEW YORK - TJX, the company behind T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and other discount stores, said Wednesday that it named President Ernie Herrman as the retailer's next CEO.
- Ex-CFO of custom homes firm charged with stealing $186,000 Updated: Oct-07-15 11:42 am
PITTSBURGH - The fired chief financial officer has been charged with stealing roughly $186,000 from a western Pennsylvania custom homes business.
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment VP wins leadership prize Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The vice chairman of Pacers Sports & Entertainment has won a $100,000 grant from the Mitch Daniels Leadership Foundation.
- DuPont CEO Kullman steps down, company lowers guidance Updated: Oct-05-15 8:48 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The DuPont Co. on Monday announced that CEO and Chairwoman Ellen Kullman, who earlier this year fought off a bruising challenge from a major activist investor, will retire at the end of next week.
- Twitter gives co-founder Jack Dorsey a 2nd chance as CEO Updated: Oct-05-15 4:35 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter is embracing Jack Dorsey as its CEO in hopes that its once-spurned co-founder can hatch a plan to expand the short messaging service's audience and end nearly a decade of financial losses.
- Wendy's names financial officer Todd Penegor as next CEO Updated: Oct-05-15 10:43 am
NEW YORK - Wendy's said Monday that it its next CEO will be chief financial officer Todd Penegor.
- Subaru incentive deal announced ahead of state board vote Updated: Oct-03-15 11:18 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's business recruitment agency announced nearly $8 million of incentives last month for Subaru's planned major expansion of its Lafayette factory even though it will be months before the agency's board considers approving the deal.
- Nursing home company fires 2nd executive, 3rd resigns Updated: Oct-02-15 4:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A company that operates dozens of nursing homes across Indiana that fired its top executive last month after federal agents searched his home and company headquarters has fired another top officer and a third has resigned.
- Former ABC News president now goes in front of camera Updated: Oct-02-15 3:36 pm
NEW YORK - As ABC News president in 2006, David Westin appointed Charles Gibson anchor of the network's flagship "World News." Nine years later, Gibson returned the favor.
- 4 finalists named for CEO of Alaska Permanent Fund Corp Updated: Oct-02-15 2:57 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Four finalists have been named for the job of CEO of the Alaska Permanent Fund Corp.
- In Tech: Music for kids, Facebook video profiles and more Updated: Oct-02-15 11:05 am
Parents of small kids are getting more love from music services.
- Apple names ex-Boeing CFO to board, diversifying its ranks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:01 pm
CUPERTINO, California - Apple has filled a void on its board of directors with James Bell, the former chief financial officer for aircraft maker Boeing Co.
- Aetna hires ex-CEO of casino company Caesars Entertainment Updated: Sep-30-15 7:06 pm
LAS VEGAS - The former CEO of casino company Caesars Entertainment Corp. is joining health insurer Aetna.
- Caesars' new CEO shocked with lack of casino innovation Updated: Sep-30-15 3:36 pm
LAS VEGAS - New Caesars Entertainment Corp. CEO Mark Frissora said he's been shocked at the casino industry's lack of innovation in appealing to younger would-be gamblers.
- Ralph Lauren shares continue rally after co. names new CEO Updated: Sep-30-15 1:07 pm
NEW YORK - Ralph Lauren Corp.'s shares extended their rally Wednesday, a day after the fashion company announced it was hiring Old Navy's top talent to take over the CEO job.
- Cumulus names magazine chief Berner as CEO, replacing Dickey Updated: Sep-29-15 8:17 pm
ATLANTA - Radio station giant Cumulus Media Inc. says former magazine association head Mary Berner will replace founder Lew Dickey as CEO, citing the need get its traditional and emerging platforms working together more effectively.
- Ralph Lauren hands off CEO role to Old Navy executive Updated: Sep-29-15 6:08 pm
NEW YORK - Ralph Lauren is handing off his title as CEO of the fashion and home decor empire that he founded nearly 50 years ago.
- The Latest: Hollywood and big business meet at China dinner Updated: Sep-25-15 6:44 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest developments from the state visit that President Barack Obama is hosting for Chinese President Xi Jinping. All times local:
- ConAgra CEO says cost-cutting likely to include layoffs Updated: Sep-25-15 2:16 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - ConAgra employees will learn next week about upcoming changes that the company's chief executive said Friday likely will include jobs cuts and a shuffling of operations that could boost the company's presence in Chicago and lower it in Omaha.
- Winnebago names chairman Erickson as interim CEO Updated: Sep-25-15 10:13 am
FOREST CITY, Iowa - Recreational vehicle manufacturer Winnebago has moved on to its second interim CEO since former leader Randy Potts retired last month.
- Target adds executive for new role in operations Updated: Sep-24-15 3:14 pm
NEW YORK - Target continues to reshape its management under its CEO Brian Cornell who came on board a little over a year ago.