- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Indy 500 gives teams 2nd chance to make field Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Mike Conway victory validates Ed Carpenter Racing Updated: Apr-14-14 1:59 pm
- Townsend Bell to drive for KV Racing in Indy 500 Updated: Apr-12-14 7:30 pm
- Tracy brings outspoken opinions to NBC booth Updated: Apr-12-14 6:32 pm
- Buddy Lazier to enter Indianapolis 500 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:06 am
- Gene Haas validated by Kurt Busch victory Updated: Apr-06-14 6:27 pm
- Chevy has not heard from Earnhardt about swap Updated: Mar-29-14 6:58 pm
- Kanaan prepares for debut in Franchitti's old ride Updated: Mar-29-14 5:54 pm
- Ganassi ducks brush-back from Team Penske Updated: Mar-28-14 4:52 pm
- Jim Nabors to make final Indy 500 performance Updated: Mar-25-14 4:15 pm
- Franchitti to drive pace car for Indianapolis 500 Updated: Mar-25-14 11:26 am
- IndyCar to give double points for 500-mile races Updated: Mar-20-14 6:15 pm
- Hildebrand gets Indy 500 ride with Ed Carpenter Updated: Mar-20-14 5:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.
LONG BEACH, California - A day after Dario Franchitti announced his retirement, another IndyCar driver said he was also getting out of his car.
LONG BEACH, California - KV Racing will field a third car in the Indianapolis 500 that Townsend Bell will drive.
LONG BEACH, California - Paul Tracy, one of the most outspoken and polarizing drivers in recent history, has been given a microphone to opine about the current state of IndyCar.
LONG BEACH, California - Buddy Lazier will return to the Indianapolis 500 this season in a car fielded by Lazier Partners Racing.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Gene Haas believes his decision to hire Kurt Busch was validated by Busch's victory last Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chevrolet has not received an official request from Dale Earnhardt Jr. to swap race cars with Honda driver Graham Rahal.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chip Ganassi just wanted to watch a Yankees game, not dodge a brush-back pitch from his biggest rival.
INDIANAPOLIS - Actor Jim Nabors says this year's Indianapolis 500 will be the last time he performs "Back Home Again in Indiana" live to a global audience of race fans.
INDIANAPOLIS - Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will drive the pace car in the 98th running of the Indy 500 in May.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar will award double points for the three "Triple Crown" races and award points based on qualifying for the Indianapolis 500.
INDIANAPOLIS - J.R. Hildebrand will drive a second entry for Ed Carpenter Racing in the Indianapolis 500.