- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Kanaan savors image on Indianapolis 500 trophy Updated: Dec-03-13 2:06 pm
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- Montoya climbs back into an Indy car at Sebring Updated: Nov-25-13 4:06 pm
- Juan Pablo Montoya prepares for final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-16-13 6:21 pm
- Hornish not interested in replacing Franchitti Updated: Nov-15-13 6:42 pm
- IndyCar star Franchitti retires month after crash Updated: Nov-14-13 10:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Kanaan gave his nose a little scratch on the tip, then a quick kiss.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Dario Franchitti kept racing after the death of best friend Greg Moore. He continued on following the death of former teammate Dan Wheldon. He was eager to drive into his early 40s.