- France edges US 3-2 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-20-14 9:18 pm
- Germany to play Czech Republic in Fed Cup final Updated: Apr-20-14 3:39 pm
- Radwanska leads Poland to 3-2 Fed Cup win vs Spain Updated: Apr-20-14 1:44 pm
- Vekic beats Cibulkova for 1st WTA title Updated: Apr-20-14 11:38 am
- Czech Republic leads Italy 2-0 in Fed Cup semis Updated: Apr-19-14 11:00 am
- Fed Cup: Germany leads Australia 2-0 in semifinal Updated: Apr-19-14 3:17 am
- French Open prize money goes up to $34.5M Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 am
- Masters to distribute $9M in prize money Updated: Apr-13-14 6:42 pm
- Cornet beats Giorgi to win Katowice Open Updated: Apr-13-14 2:33 pm
- Ivanovic wins 2nd title of year at Monterrey Open Updated: Apr-06-14 10:47 pm
- Germany's Petkovic wins Family Circle Cup Updated: Apr-06-14 4:29 pm
- Venus Williams advances in Charleston Updated: Apr-02-14 8:44 pm
- Hingis wins 1st doubles title since 2007 Updated: Mar-30-14 5:26 pm
- Tulsa hosts Shockers in tennis matchup Updated: Mar-27-14 8:06 pm
- Police: Unattended package outside Sony Open gate Updated: Mar-25-14 9:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - Caroline Garcia is still trying to figure out her recent success.
Germany will take on the Czech Republic in the Fed Cup final after both countries wrapped up their semifinal victories by winning the first reverse singles on Sunday.
BARCELONA, Spain - Agnieszka Radwanska won her second singles match before teaming up with Alicja Rosolska to claim the decisive doubles and give Poland a 3-2 win over Spain in their Fed Cup World Group playoff on Sunday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Seventh-seeded Donna Vekic of Croatia clinched her first WTA title on Sunday after beating top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (4) in the Malaysian Open final.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - The Czech Republic took a commanding 2-0 lead over defending champion Italy in their Fed Cup semifinal Saturday after Lucie Safarova and Petra Kvitova won the opening singles matches in straight sets.
BRISBANE, Australia - Andrea Petkovic and Angelique Kerber had straight-set wins on Saturday to give Germany a 2-0 lead over Australia in their Fed Cup semifinal and primed to reach its first final in 21 years.
PARIS - Prize money at the French Open will rise to more than 25 million euros ($34.5 million) this year, an increase of 3 million euros ($4.1 million) from last year.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Masters will distribute a record $9 million in prize money.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Andrea Petkovic remembered why she started playing tennis and along the way gave everyone else a reminder about how talented she is when she's at her best.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Venus Williams advanced in the tournament where her top-ranked sister could not, battling from behind at the Family Circle Cup to defeat Chanelle Scheepers 7-5, 7-5 on Wednesday.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa's women's tennis team will host Wichita State this weekend in a matchup of ranked teams.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Police briefly stopped vehicle and foot traffic in the immediate area outside the Sony Open tennis tournament Tuesday night because of an unattended backpack left near the main gate. Authorities then found the bag did not present any safety risk.