- Nadal could face Djokovic in French Open quarterfinals Updated: May-22-15 10:33 am
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- Vinci and Knapp to meet in Nuremberg Cup final Updated: May-22-15 9:32 am
- Top seed Keys withdraws from Strasbourg; Stephens into semis Updated: May-21-15 2:52 pm
- Vandy tops defending champ UCLA for women's tennis title Updated: May-20-15 12:41 am
WACO, Texas - Vanderbilt was two points from its first NCAA women's team tennis title on one court when a UCLA rally shifted the focus to Astra Sharma three courts away.
- It's a winner: When tennis and fashion collide in Paris Updated: May-18-15 10:19 am
PARIS - Well before Andre Agassi caused a stir with his stone-washed denim shorts at the French Open, the clay courts at Roland Garros were a sporting catwalk for fashion experimentation.
- Djokovic beats Federer for Rome title; Sharapova also wins Updated: May-17-15 2:20 pm
ROME - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic bolstered his clay-court credentials a week ahead of Roland Garros with a convincing 6-4, 6-3 win over Roger Federer on Sunday to capture his fourth Italian Open title.
- Organizers want to move Italian Open to new location in Rome Updated: May-17-15 2:18 pm
ROME - Running out of room and with ticket demand soaring, local organizers want to move the Italian Open from its historic Foro Italico venue to a new location near Rome's main airport.
- Tennis hall uses $3M museum makeover to detail game's impact Updated: May-17-15 11:17 am
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - The museum at the International Tennis Hall of Fame is using a $3 million makeover to highlight the game's influence on pop culture and social issues, with snazzy new displays and iconic memorabilia highlighting moments that transcended the sport.
- Serena Williams withdraws from Rome with elbow injury Updated: May-14-15 10:15 am
ROME - Trying not to make the same mistake as last year and let an injury affect her chances at Roland Garros, top-ranked Serena Williams withdrew from the Italian Open on Thursday with a right elbow problem.
- John McEnroe signs on for Connecticut Open legends event Updated: May-13-15 11:30 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The Connecticut Open women's tennis tournament is bringing back men's exhibition matches for the second consecutive year as a way to increase attendance.
- Deflated-ball trick nothing new in games people play Updated: May-10-15 12:28 pm
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over Updated: May-03-15 4:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are no longer a power couple in American sports.
- Top-seeded Karolina Pliskova wins Prague Open for 4th title Updated: May-02-15 8:06 am
PRAGUE - Top-seeded Karolina Pliskova rallied from a set down to claim her fourth WTA title by defeating qualifier Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 in an all-Czech final of the Prague Open on Saturday.
- 17-year-old Frances Tiafoe earns French Open wild-card berth Updated: May-02-15 12:24 am
WHITE PLAINS, New York - Frances Tiafoe, a 17-year-old from Maryland, has earned his first main-draw Grand Slam tournament berth by clinching a French Open wild-card entry through the U.S. Tennis Association.
- 2015 Wimbledon singles champions to receive nearly $3M Updated: Apr-28-15 12:09 pm
LONDON - Prize money keeps going up at Wimbledon, with first-round losers as well as champions cashing in on record rewards.
- Halep, Wozniacki to meet in Porsche Grand Prix semifinals Updated: Apr-24-15 11:57 am