- Scientists reveal Washington state's first dinosaur Updated: May-20-15 5:10 pm
SEATTLE - Scientists say they've discovered Washington state's first dinosaur fossil, an announcement that marks a unique find for the state and a rare moment for North America's Pacific coast.
- 9 ton block with Utahraptor fossils comes to Lehi museum Updated: May-20-15 12:55 pm
LEHI, Utah - An unusual, nine ton sandstone block of dinosaur fossils has been installed in the paleontology lab at the Museum of Ancient Life in Lehi.
- South Dakota trial attorney remembered by friends, foes Updated: May-16-15 5:23 pm
FORT PIERRE, South Dakota - Family and friends on Saturday remembered Pat Duffy, a well-known South Dakota trial attorney who in the 1990s defended a group of Black Hills paleontologists against the federal government.
- Wyoming dinosaur track site a chance discovery Updated: May-02-15 4:44 pm
SHELL, Wyoming - Every time Cliff Manuel talks about the amazing dinosaur fossils that have been unearthed near his Shell, Wyoming, home, his wife, Row, makes him recount the discovery of the Red Gulch Dinosaur Track Site in 1997.
- Documentary on T-rex discovery leads to pardon request Updated: Apr-30-15 10:28 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Pete Larson has discovered thousands of fossils around the world, co-authored three books and led the team that unearthed the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus rex ever found. But there's one black mark on his record: a federal conviction that landed him in prison almost 20 years ago.
- Tiny Chinese dinosaur sported unusual wings, fossil suggests Updated: Apr-29-15 1:20 pm
NEW YORK - A pint-sized dinosaur has a big surprise: It apparently sported a pair of bizarre wings.