- Court orders reconsideration of Maryland gun law ruling Updated: Feb-05-16 12:54 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gun-rights supporters who challenged Maryland's assault weapon's ban will get another chance to argue that it should be overturned.
- Court orders reconsideration of Maryland gun law ruling Updated: Feb-04-16 4:58 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Maryland's assault weapons ban implicates its citizens' core Second Amendment rights and must be reviewed under a more rigorous judicial standard than the one used by a judge who upheld the law's constitutionality, a divided federal appeals court ruled Thursday.
- Americans are packing classes in how to survive a shooting Updated: Feb-02-16 9:48 am
WESTERVILLE, Ohio - Study your surroundings. Find exits. Identify makeshift weapons. Americans are gleaning those tips and others as they pack classes on how to react to and survive a shooting.
- Sundance films take on mass shootings and guns in America Updated: Jan-27-16 7:49 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - Gun violence was on the minds of more than a few filmmakers this year.
- Washington teens face felonies for stealing principal's BMW Updated: Jan-14-16 11:49 am
MARYSVILLE, Washington - Two teenagers in Washington state are facing felony charges for going on a joyride in their assistant principal's BMW.
- US Senate candidate challenges primary opponent's gun stance Updated: Jan-13-16 2:12 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate on Wednesday questioned whether his primary opponent, who has a top rating from the National Rifle Association, really tempered his position on gun control after the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre.