- Wyatt Earp gun sells for $225,000 at auction Updated: Apr-18-14 9:46 pm
- 3 men charged in money laundering scheme Updated: Apr-18-14 5:41 pm
- 108th General Assembly adjourns for the year Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 pm
- Va. boasts 240-plus farmers' markets Updated: Apr-17-14 3:05 am
- Riverton farmers market brings complaints Updated: Apr-16-14 9:17 am
- Historic Virginia plantation to be sold at auction Updated: Apr-16-14 7:34 am
- Artworks by USC faculty, students at auction Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 am
- Firm nears takeover of Indiana Limestone Co. Updated: Apr-15-14 1:49 pm
- Army pal receives 39-year-old letter from Michigan Updated: Apr-15-14 6:01 am
- Deal signs law extended tax-free shopping holidays Updated: Apr-14-14 12:46 pm
- 1986 'selfies': Warhol self-portraits are for sale Updated: Apr-14-14 10:13 am
- Marilyn Monroe earrings auctioned for $185,000 Updated: Apr-13-14 2:59 pm
- St. Michaels gets a gift card Updated: Apr-13-14 10:37 am
- Simon: Ill. farmers markets should accept LINK Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to be auctioned for charity Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Alaska's largest daily newspaper sold for $34M Updated: Apr-08-14 6:25 pm
- Ming Dynasty 'chicken cup' sold for record $36M Updated: Apr-08-14 10:22 am
- Annual sale a boon for shoppers, Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-07-14 11:36 am
- Southern NJ's 'magnet man' still at it, 200K later Updated: Apr-05-14 1:10 pm
- Man finds antique baseball cards in ceiling Updated: Apr-05-14 10:32 am
- Items from Boston's Johnny Pesky to be auctioned Updated: Apr-02-14 3:59 pm
- Stolen Gauguin on Sicily kitchen wall for years Updated: Apr-02-14 2:50 pm
- Prom dress shopping perilous for plus-size girls Updated: Apr-02-14 11:00 am
- Indiana group's Audubon works sell for $3.7M Updated: Apr-01-14 7:41 pm
- Venezuela issues ID cards to curtail food hoarding Updated: Apr-01-14 3:13 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A gun thought to have been carried by Wyatt Earp during the famous O.K. Corral shootout in Tombstone has sold at auction for $225,000.
PHOENIX - The owners of a luxury car dealership and a jewelry store have been charged with money laundering after authorities say the three men agreed to accept thousands of dollars in cash from undercover agents posing as drug dealers for vehicles and jewelry, while offering to hide the transactions from the federal government.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - State lawmakers concluded a session Thursday in which they approved measures to allow folks to buy wine in grocery stores, fight methamphetamine production and give high school graduates free tuition at community colleges.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia is seeing an explosion of farmers' markets.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Businesses and customers are complaining about options being discussed for a new farmers market location in Riverton.
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - A historic plantation near Williamsburg is going on the auction block.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Artworks by faculty and students at the University of South Carolina are being auctioned for a good cause.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An investment firm is poised to take over a financially troubled southern Indiana company that supplied limestone to the Empire State Building, the Pentagon and other iconic buildings.
MONROE, Michigan - An Army veteran in Washington state finally has received a letter from Monroe that first was dropped in the mail 39 years ago.
ATLANTA - Georgians can count on at least two more years of tax-free shopping holidays for school items and energy-efficient appliances.
LOS ANGELES - A pair of rhinestone earrings Marilyn Monroe wore to a 1955 Hollywood film premiere have sold at auction for $185,000.
ST. MICHAELS, Maryland - People can now shop around St. Michaels in very different way - with a town gift card.
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Illinois Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon is encouraging farmers markets to accept debit-style food-stamp cards with wireless technology provided by the state.
DETROIT - The first retail production 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is to be auctioned in Florida to benefit a Detroit-based cancer center.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An online competitor announced plans Tuesday to buy Alaska's largest daily newspaper.
HONG KONG - A Shanghai collector paid a record $36 million Tuesday for a rare Ming Dynasty cup that's touted as the "holy grail" of China's art world.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Vera Bradley Outlet Sale is more than just the paisley bargain buyers' dream. It's also a sizable boost for the local economy.
UPPER TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Jim Ginn threatens that he's going to stop giving away car magnets for free. But the Upper Township entrepreneur seems as stuck to the habit as his ubiquitous magnets are to the trunks of vehicles tooling around Jersey shore towns.
PITTSBURGH - The collection of old baseball cards fell from the rafters in a cloud of soot.
BOSTON - Memorabilia from longtime Boston Red Sox player and coach Johnny Pesky's personal collection will be sold during a live auction at Fenway Park next week.
ROME - A Paul Gauguin still life stolen from a wealthy collector's home in Britain decades ago has been recovered after hanging for 40 years in a Sicilian autoworker's kitchen.
NEW YORK - Maria Giorno has nothing against long gowns with high waists and flowing fabric - dresses that are designed to camouflage curves on plus-size women.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two sets of rare artwork by John James Audubon that spent decades in the Indiana Historical Society's collection sold at auction Tuesday for more than $3.7 million.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Battling food shortages, the government is rolling out a new ID system that is either a grocery loyalty card with extra muscle or the most dramatic step yet toward rationing in Venezuela, depending on who is describing it.