- Razor Clam Festival weekend at Long Beach Updated: Apr-16-14 12:56 pm
- Nicholls cooking students work at Masters golf Updated: Apr-14-14 8:58 am
- Culinary students learn from the cake master Updated: Apr-08-14 10:10 am
- Ben Cardin to visit Chesapeake College Updated: Mar-28-14 2:19 am
- SC chefs offer their cuisines for USC scholarship Updated: Mar-24-14 4:02 am
LONG BEACH, Washington - Sometimes, size really does matter.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Thirty-six cooking students are returning to Nicholls State University after a week of work at the Masters golf tournament.
VINCENNES, Indiana - At nearly 84 years old, Milly Pea's hands are still as steady as they were some 60 years ago.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin plans to visit Chesapeake College to talk with culinary students, educators and business leaders.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Chefs from around South Carolina are offering tastes of their cooking on the University of South Carolina's historic Horseshoe to support scholarships.