- Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing Updated: Apr-20-14 6:25 am
- Connected vehicles conference coming to Ann Arbor Updated: Apr-20-14 4:04 am
- Jack White records songs, releases vinyl in hours Updated: Apr-19-14 8:40 pm
- Ark. higher education agency taps lottery reserves Updated: Apr-19-14 5:08 pm
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall Updated: Apr-19-14 4:47 pm
- Pork producer subsidiary to use compressed gas Updated: Apr-19-14 3:28 pm
- GOP gubernatorial candidates clash in debate Updated: Apr-19-14 3:19 pm
- Miss. facility making cars for export Updated: Apr-19-14 2:20 pm
- Fiat and Chrysler to build 3 Jeep models in China Updated: Apr-19-14 1:38 pm
- Biloxi bakery celebrates 90 years Updated: Apr-19-14 1:10 pm
- Iowa gets nearly $72M in yearly tobacco payment Updated: Apr-19-14 12:37 pm
- American Samoa retailer to pay back wages Updated: Apr-19-14 12:04 pm
- New owner shows off historic New Mexico hotel Updated: Apr-19-14 11:56 am
- Bill could slow Florida craft beer industry growth Updated: Apr-19-14 11:02 am
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 pm
- Delmarva Chicken Festival to end after 65 years Updated: Apr-18-14 8:46 pm
- Senate to debate rideshare regulations Updated: Apr-18-14 6:58 pm
- Year after blast, Texas town ponders new plant Updated: Apr-18-14 6:07 pm
- Oklahoma Court denies request to stop executions Updated: Apr-18-14 5:55 pm
- State OKs tax credits for Tama meatpacking plant Updated: Apr-18-14 4:52 pm
- After his death, Garcia Marquez book sales soar Updated: Apr-18-14 4:25 pm
- Governor lets SE Kansas casino bill become law Updated: Apr-18-14 4:07 pm
- Nevada retailers expect $235 million Easter sales Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Company gets help and is now dressed for success Updated: Apr-18-14 2:58 pm
- Brazilian auto parts maker opening facility in Pa. Updated: Apr-18-14 2:46 pm
BEIJING - Ford Motor Co. on Sunday unveiled a new Escort sedan designed in China for global sale at a Beijing auto show that highlighted the growing influence of Chinese tastes on the industry.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Industry, academic and policy experts will be in Ann Arbor this week for a connected cars conference.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jack White played his new single "Lazaretto" for a couple of hundred fans on Record Store Day and four hours later a copy of the performance was available on a limited run of vinyl.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The director of the Arkansas Department of Higher Education says the agency has been forced to temporarily tap some of its $20 million lottery reserve fund to cover its Academic Challenge scholarship obligations.
DETROIT - General Motors waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures despite getting thousands of consumer complaints and more than 30,000 warranty repair claims, according to government documents released Saturday.
GUYMON, Oklahoma - A subsidiary of Oklahoma pork producer Seaboard Foods has begun using trucks fueled by compressed natural gas to deliver biodiesel.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican gubernatorial hopeful Asa Hutchinson called rival Curtis Coleman's vow to resist some deployments of the Arkansas National Guard "inflammatory rhetoric" as the two squared off in a debate on Saturday.
BLUE SPRINGS, Mississippi - Toyota officials at the car manufacturer's Blue Springs facility are celebrating the production of the first Corolla built at the plant for export.
ROME - Fiat and Chrysler announced plans Saturday to build three new Jeep models in China for that market, the biggest for the vehicles outside the United States, as they attempt to boost sales in a country where they lag behind their competitors.
BILOXI, Mississippi - A popular Gulf Coast bakery is celebrating 90 years in business.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa received $71 million this week from tobacco companies - its annual share of a 1998 landmark legal settlement in which tobacco companies pay states for smoking-related health care costs.
HONOLULU - The U.S. Department of Labor says a department store in American Samoa has agreed to pay nearly $120,000 in back wages to more than 250 employees.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - It has stood forlorn and mostly empty alongside the railroad tracks in Las Vegas for decades - a throwback to when train travel opened up Southwest tourism and visitors needed places to rejuvenate mind and body, and fill their stomachs.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida - The fight between craft brewers and the distributors of Budweiser over the legalization of half-gallon beer containers has gotten so bitter that it is even being likened to extortion.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After nearly a month of reports of gunshots being fired at vehicles and more than 100 tips, authorities announced charges Friday against a Kansas City-area man suspected in connection with about a dozen highway shootings that wounded three people.
SALISBURY, Maryland - The Delmarva Chicken Festival, an annual tradition to promote the region's poultry industry, will hold its final event this summer.
PHOENIX - Among the major issues left to cover at the Arizona Legislature before the session ends is how to regulate the increasingly popular ridesharing programs like Uber and Lyft.
WEST, Texas - Leaders in a Central Texas town that was devastated last year by a deadly fertilizer plant explosion are contemplating building a new facility, calling it a crucial step toward West's economic recovery.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals denied a stay on Friday for two death row inmates set to be executed this month, saying it didn't have jurisdiction - even though the state Supreme Court says it's the only court that does.
TAMA, Iowa - State officials on Friday approved tax credits for developers to reopen a long-closed meatpacking plant in Tama that would eventually employ about 600 workers.
NEW YORK - The death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez has brought his classic "One Hundred Years of Solitude" to the top of best seller lists.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback is making it easier for the state to bring a casino to southeast Kansas, despite his personal qualms about expanding legalized gambling.
RENO, Nevada - The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
NEW YORK - When Tessemae's salad dressing quickly became a hit, the owners of the family-run condiment company were faced with the reality that they needed help navigating the grocery business.
CHAMBERSBURG, Pennsylvania - A Brazilian car parts manufacturer is planning to break ground later this month in northeastern Pennsylvania for its first U.S. facility.