- Sheriff's officers search for missing Japanese man Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 am
- Some foresee drones watching over Ore. wine grapes Updated: Nov-28-13 4:11 pm
- More gases erupt from rumbling Indonesian volcano Updated: Nov-25-13 3:32 am
- Mount Etna erupts, showers volcanic ash on towns Updated: Nov-23-13 12:23 pm
- Volcano raises new island far south of Japan Updated: Nov-21-13 12:59 am
- Indonesia's Sinabung and Merapi volcanoes erupt Updated: Nov-17-13 11:49 pm
LONGVIEW, Washington - Sheriff's officers in southwest Washington are asking for help to locate a missing Japanese traveler who may have set out a week ago to hike or climb on Mount St. Helens.
SALEM, Oregon - Jeff Lorton says drone technology is the next big thing in agriculture, and he's determined to make sure it lands in Yamhill County, the center of Oregon's world-class wine industry.
KARO, Indonesia - Powerful bursts of hot ash and gravel erupted from a rumbling volcano in western Indonesia early Monday, sending panicked villagers streaming down the sides of the mountain.
MILAN - Mount Etna, Europe's most active volcano, has erupted again, showering volcanic ash on towns dotting the mountain's slopes and nearby Taormina.
TOKYO - A volcanic eruption has raised an island in the seas to the far south of Tokyo, the Japanese coast guard and earthquake experts said.
MEDAN, Indonesia - Two volcanoes erupted Monday in Indonesia, prompting warnings for flights and evacuation preparations, official said.