- Ice caves in northern Wisconsin are still popular Updated: Mar-02-14 7:05 am
- Ice caves reopen on Lake Superior Updated: Feb-24-14 7:11 am
- Assumption dome companies must pay disputed taxes Updated: Feb-23-14 2:12 pm
- TCU slows Sims, but falls to No. 6 Baylor 69-46 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:36 pm
- Sims, No. 6 Baylor cruise past TCU 69-46 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:26 pm
- Sheriff: Lake Michigan ice caves no longer safe Updated: Feb-21-14 6:08 pm
- Ice caves popularity overwhelms park staff Updated: Feb-19-14 6:33 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Icicles dazzle in Lake Superior caves Updated: Feb-14-14 1:40 am
- Natural gas-powered vehicle donated to state park Updated: Feb-11-14 2:23 pm
BAYFIELD, Wisconsin - The ice caves near the Apostle Islands in northern Wisconsin are still proving to be very popular.
BAYFIELD, Wisconsin - National Park rangers have reopened the popular ice caves along the Lake Superior shore near the Apostle Islands.
NAPOLEONVILLE, Louisiana - Seven companies operating on the Napoleonville Dome in Assumption Parish salt complex must pay a combined $15.6 million in property taxes and penalties under protest by this coming week while they fight tax bills in court.
FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU found a way to slow Baylor star Odyssey Sims.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Odyssey Sims says she wasn't sleepy, even if it looked that way maybe just a little.
LELAND, Michigan - Authorities in northern Michigan say it's no longer safe to visit spectacular ice caves that have formed along the Lake Michigan shoreline.
BAYFIELD, Wisconsin - The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore has turned to other agencies for help in handling the thousands of people visiting the area to see the majestic ice caves along the southern shore of Lake Superior.
APOSTLE ISLANDS, Wisconsin - Just as people dress differently when temperatures plunge below zero, so does nature.
WILBURTON, Oklahoma - BP has donated a natural gas-powered vehicle to Robbers Cave State Park, where the company drills and operates several wells.