- Sather stepping down as Rangers' GM, will stay as president Updated: Jul-01-15 6:09 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Glen Sather didn't get a chance to raise the Stanley Cup as general manager of the New York Rangers, so he'll just have to settle for making them a lot better in his 15 seasons in charge.
- Stars sign newly acquired goalie Niemi to 3-year contract Updated: Jun-29-15 6:36 pm
DALLAS - Antti Niemi used to live not far from Finnish countryman Kari Lehtonen. Now the pair will share a locker room in Dallas, faced with the persistent question of who will be the No. 1 goalie for the Stars, if they even have one.
- Bruins send Lucic to Kings for Miller, Jones, draft pick Updated: Jun-26-15 11:00 pm
Milan Lucic thought the Los Angeles Kings were going to draft him in 2006. A year later, he scored his first NHL goal at Staples Center for the Boston Bruins.
- Bruins deal veterans Lucic, Hamilton on draft day Updated: Jun-26-15 8:04 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins' makeover that began in the front office has reached the front line on offense and the top pairing on defense.
- Carey Price wins Hart, Vezina, Lindsay honors at NHL Awards Updated: Jun-24-15 10:44 pm
LAS VEGAS - Carey Price came away from the NHL Awards show with a hat trick.
- Calgary's Jiri Hudler ditches shoes, wins Lady Byng Trophy Updated: Jun-24-15 10:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - Jiri Hudler won the Lady Byng Trophy and lost his shoes in Vegas.
- Ducks GM Murray doesn't think he can re-sign Matt Beleskey Updated: Jun-24-15 3:26 am
LAS VEGAS - Ducks general manager Bob Murray thinks forward Matt Beleskey is probably on his way out of Anaheim.
- Goalie Philipp Grubauer looks to take next step with Caps Updated: Jun-16-15 3:28 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Capitals goalie Philipp Grubauer knows the next step on his career path could involve significant time sitting on the bench.
- Kimmo Timonen will retire a champion with Chicago Blackhawks Updated: Jun-16-15 1:21 am
CHICAGO - Kimmo Timonen got the Stanley Cup from Jonathan Toews and raised it high above his head, unleashing a cathartic roar in concert with the raucous United Center crowd.
- Keith caps Conn Smythe performance with game-winning goal Updated: Jun-16-15 1:03 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith rarely tired and never wavered during one of the most dominant postseason performances in NHL history.
- Former defensive partners Timonen, Coburn vying for Cup Updated: Jun-15-15 2:21 am
CHICAGO - Kimmo Timonen and Braydon Coburn played together for years in Philadelphia. Now the defensemen are competing against each other for the Stanley Cup title they were unable to win with the Flyers.
- Vermette is Blackhawks' unlikely goal-scoring hero in Final Updated: Jun-14-15 6:41 pm
CHICAGO - Antoine Vermette paid little attention when he was labeled a bust of a late-season acquisition for the Chicago Blackhawks. He didn't get discouraged when he was scratched three times earlier in the NHL postseason.
- Bishop plays well, but big blunder costs Lightning Updated: Jun-14-15 12:37 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop felt healthy enough to play, and the Tampa Bay Lightning will live with the result.
- Ducks' Nate Thompson out 5-6 months after shoulder surgery Updated: Jun-13-15 12:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim Ducks center Nate Thompson will be out for five to six months after undergoing surgery to repair two labral tears in his left shoulder.
- Julien says keeping Bruins job doesn't guarantee stability Updated: Jun-10-15 5:28 pm
- Anaheim Ducks fire assistant coach, but Boudreau will return Updated: Jun-10-15 1:28 am
- Keith carrying impressive load for Blackhawks Updated: Jun-09-15 5:51 pm
CHICAGO - Between his production and the amount of time he is spending on the ice, the numbers this postseason for Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith sure are impressive.
- Detroit Red Wings hire Jeff Blashill to replace Babcock Updated: Jun-09-15 2:39 pm
DETROIT - The moment Mike Babcock left the Detroit Red Wings, Jeff Blashill was the obvious candidate to replace him.
- What to watch for in Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-08-15 2:09 am
CHICAGO - The Stanley Cup Final is back in Chicago. And it brought along all sorts of questions.