- NHL teams make a flurry of deals before deadline Updated: Mar-05-14 10:22 pm
- Capitals get G Halak from Sabres for G Neuvirth Updated: Mar-05-14 9:02 pm
- LA Kings pick up Marian Gaborik from Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-05-14 6:06 pm
- Avalanche gets big 4-2 win over Blackhawks Updated: Mar-05-14 12:03 am
- Luongo sent to Florida on busy NHL trading day Updated: Mar-04-14 9:09 pm
- Capitals pick up LW Penner, dump RW Erat in trades Updated: Mar-04-14 8:59 pm
- Ducks get Robidas from Stars; deal Penner, Fasth Updated: Mar-04-14 5:48 pm
- Isles send MacDonald to Flyers for picks, Mangene Updated: Mar-04-14 5:32 pm
- LA Kings beat Montreal 2-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-04-14 1:57 am
- Kings hold off Hurricanes 3-1 for 4th straight win Updated: Mar-01-14 7:47 pm
- Bylsma back with Penguins after Sochi struggles Updated: Feb-25-14 6:25 pm
- Quick in goal again as US revives Russia rivalry Updated: Feb-14-14 2:08 pm
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Four years ago, Jaroslav Halak shut down Alex Ovechkin's top-seeded Washington Capitals in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Now the Capitals hope the goalie will help them reach the postseason.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Los Angeles Kings have struggled to score goals all season, and few NHL players do it better than a healthy, hungry Marian Gaborik.
CHICAGO - Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
NEW YORK - NHL trade deadline day was widely expected to be busy. The day before might prove to be even wilder.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - In danger of missing the playoffs for the first time since 2007, the Washington Capitals added forward Dustin Penner in a deal with the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday, while also trading disgruntled forward Martin Erat to the Phoenix Coyotes.
ANAHEIM, California - Although Stephane Robidas isn't a flashy player, the sturdy defenseman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders traded veteran defenseman Andrew MacDonald to the Metropolitan Division rival Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a pair of draft picks and minor league center Matt Mangene.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings jumped on a couple of early scoring chances and spent the rest of the night playing stellar defense. When a few shots broke through that defensive front, Jonathan Quick was there.
LOS ANGELES - Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
PITTSBURGH - Coach Dan Bylsma knows that the disappointing finish of the U.S. Olympic men's hockey team in Sochi will linger.
SOCHI, Russia - Jonathan Quick has played high-tension postseason games in several of the NHL's most intimidating arenas over the last few seasons, and he came out holding the Stanley Cup above his head.