- Some fear drug rehab facilities could be shut down Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 am
- Youth drug treatment gets big boost in part of Vt. Updated: Nov-27-13 4:40 am
- NC ordered to pay $528K in patient overdose death Updated: Nov-08-13 6:13 pm
- ABC says Elizabeth Vargas is in alcohol rehab Updated: Nov-06-13 5:55 pm
- Vt. officials mark new addiction treatment center Updated: Nov-05-13 4:03 pm
OXFORD, Alabama - Terri Baker worries that Oxford's push to close all drug rehabilitation facilities operating in the city will hurt people who need help overcoming their addictions.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Drug abuse treatment programs for youths and young adults in Vermont's Chittenden and Washington counties are in line for a major boost in funding.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina has been ordered to pay nearly $528,000 to the parents of a man given a lethal overdose of methadone at a government-run drug treatment facility.
NEW YORK - Veteran ABC News reporter and "20/20" anchor Elizabeth Vargas is in treatment for alcohol dependency, the network said Wednesday.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont has opened a fourth regional treatment center to help treat people with opiate addictions.