- Treatment Court offers drug addicts opportunity outside jail Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - One Gallatin County woman's drug abuse started when she was just 14 years old. No drugs were off the table.
- Delaware's heroin babies: Starting life in withdrawal Updated: Nov-27-15 9:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Katie Morgan is a heroin addict in recovery, a 29-year-old expecting a child in January.
- Alcohol treatment center for Native Americans discussed Updated: Nov-24-15 12:53 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An activist is urging Sioux City and Woodbury County officials to open an alcohol treatment center for its Native American population.
- Equine therapy used in addiction treatment Updated: Nov-21-15 2:02 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Tucker, a 13-year-old quarter horse who retired from his roping and cutting career after an injury, stands alert along the fence of a round pen in an indoor arena in Simms.
- Indiana program to get offenders treatment, not prison cell Updated: Nov-08-15 10:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's first statewide program that pays for addiction and mental health treatment for convicted felons sent to community corrections instead of jail or prison is now underway in a push that's targeting uninsured offenders.
- Police arrest 10 teens after riot at Utah treatment center Updated: Nov-03-15 1:07 pm
WEST JORDAN, Utah - Utah authorities say they have arrested 10 teenagers after a riot at a youth treatment facility.
- Police adopt drug addict program pioneered in Massachusetts Updated: Nov-01-15 11:52 am
BOSTON - A police program in northern Massachusetts that helps fast-track heroin addicts into treatment is catching on in other states and showing signs of reducing crimes associated with addiction.