- Drug court participants could face prison time Updated: Mar-07-14 2:31 pm
- APNewsBreak: Astros prospect details drug struggle Updated: Mar-03-14 7:57 pm
- Former baseball star to open drug treatment center Updated: Feb-27-14 9:17 am
- Christie proposes expansion of drug courts Updated: Feb-25-14 2:50 pm
- Lawsuit filed over drug rehab center in St. George Updated: Feb-22-14 5:43 pm
- Pike County expanding jail's drug rehab program Updated: Feb-15-14 9:51 am
- Rodman out of rehab: 'I'm not an alcoholic' Updated: Feb-14-14 6:00 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - The state Supreme Court's suspension of a troubled southern Indiana drug court has left more than 70 participants in its treatment program facing the possibility of having to serve out the rest of their original sentences in prison.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Jon Singleton is considered the top first base prospect in baseball - a big, dynamic left-handed hitter with power and composure who can use the entire field.
ST. LOUIS - A Florida health care company wants to open a St. Louis County substance abuse rehabilitation center named for former Major League Baseball star Darryl Strawberry.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is seeking to expand mandatory drug courts for nonviolent drug offenders.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A group of St. George residents is suing the owners of a drug rehabilitation center, claiming their property values have taken a hit since it recently opened in their neighborhood.
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - Officials in eastern Kentucky are moving forward with a project to expand drug rehabilitation at the Pike County jail.
Dennis Rodman checked into an alcohol-rehabilitation center to reevaluate his life, not give up drinking.