- Police: Man stole money meant to cover son's drug treatment Updated: May-22-15 11:43 am
STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania - Police say an eastern Pennsylvania man has been charged with stealing insurance money that was supposed to cover his son's drug and alcohol treatment.
- Audit: $130,000 mismanaged at Iowa drug treatment center Updated: May-20-15 2:38 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The former director of a drug treatment center in Des Moines mismanaged more than $130,000 intended for client benefits, according to a state audit released Wednesday.
- Officials working to open drug treatment center in Idaho Updated: May-19-15 5:29 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - A drug, alcohol and mental illness treatment center for residents in north-central Idaho could open as early as this summer.
- Bismarck addiction treatment center to undergo $2M expansion Updated: May-10-15 11:52 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - An addiction treatment organization in Bismarck is embarking on a $2 million expansion of a facility it recently purchased.
- West Lafayette police to carry heroin overdose treatment Updated: May-06-15 7:52 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Police cars and fire trucks in West Lafayette are being stocked with a treatment for heroin overdoses, which are on the rise in the county.