- Guilty plea for breaking Ferndale police windows Updated: Mar-07-14 12:58 pm
- Vt. firefighters say vacant building vandalized Updated: Mar-07-14 12:10 pm
- Man held in more than 300 graffiti incidents Updated: Mar-07-14 11:59 am
- Columbia Falls man charged in clinic vandalism Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- Police probe vandalism at Savannah battle memorial Updated: Mar-05-14 4:21 pm
- Inside of southwest Idaho home vandalized Updated: Mar-05-14 10:56 am
- Anchorage office heavily damaged by vandalism Updated: Mar-04-14 4:48 pm
- 1 arrested in Carson City graffiti vandalism Updated: Mar-04-14 2:34 pm
- Fort Morgan vandalism investigated as hate crimes Updated: Mar-03-14 2:17 pm
- Meredith: Noose on integration statue 'foolish' Updated: Mar-01-14 3:34 pm
- Vandals target Spike Lee's former home after rant Updated: Mar-01-14 3:28 pm
- Meredith calls noose on Ole Miss statue 'foolish' Updated: Mar-01-14 2:55 pm
- Hee wants law enforcement changes at Iolani Palace Updated: Feb-26-14 1:49 pm
- Dozens of Southern California cars vandalized Updated: Feb-24-14 6:19 pm
- 3K people in NH lose power after shots are fired Updated: Feb-24-14 10:32 am
- Middleborough police probe graffiti spree Updated: Feb-24-14 6:52 am
- Vandal drives truck into Carriere headstones Updated: Feb-23-14 3:50 pm
- Fort Thompson police investigate church break-in Updated: Feb-23-14 2:10 pm
- Wolf Creek man arrested after 5-hour manhunt Updated: Feb-22-14 3:28 pm
- 265 Anne Frank books vandalized in Tokyo libraries Updated: Feb-21-14 7:58 pm
- Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Vigil set to honor LR teen killed in shooting Updated: Feb-21-14 8:04 am
- Elko man charged with vandalism at Wendover hotel Updated: Feb-20-14 7:34 am
- Teens arrested in NW Mo. high school vandalism Updated: Feb-19-14 5:07 am
- Boys level Minn. man's homemade ice castle Updated: Feb-18-14 10:05 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A man who broke into the Ferndale police station in December and broke windows while officers were away pleaded guilty to burglary and malicious mischief.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont fire investigators say a floor of a vacant building in Burlington was vandalized, resulting in more than $40,000 in damages.
VISTA, California - Authorities in Vista have arrested an 18-year-old man who's accused of more than 300 graffiti vandalism incidents across the city.
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County prosecutors have charged a 24-year-old Columbia Falls man with vandalizing a clinic that provides abortions and trying to break into a bail bonds office.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Authorities are searching for vandals who damaged stones that honor soldiers who were killed and wounded in the 1779 Battle of Savannah during the American Revolution.
CALDWELL, Idaho - Police in the southwestern Idaho city of Caldwell are investigating after vandals broke into a home and did thousands of dollars in damage.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Anchorage office of a nonprofit organization has been heavily damaged by vandalism and a 17-year-old boy is in custody in connection with the crime.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Carson City authorities say one teenager has been arrested and others may have been involved in the vandalism of more than 40 properties with graffiti.
FORT MORGAN, Colorado - A prominent national Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization is calling on federal authorities to investigate a series of apparent hate attacks on East African Muslims in Fort Morgan.
LUMBERTON, Mississippi - The man who integrated the University of Mississippi in 1962 says the recent desecration of a statue of him should not deter black students from attending Ole Miss.
NEW YORK - Vandals targeted the former Brooklyn home of filmmaker Spike Lee and the house next door after a video of one of the director's humor-laced rants against gentrification went viral.
LUMBERTON, Mississippi - The man who integrated the University of Mississippi in 1962 says the recent desecration of a statue of him on campus should not deter black students from attending Ole Miss.
HONOLULU - Recent vandalism at Iolani Palace is prompting a state senator to call for law enforcement changes.
COSTA MESA, California - Authorities in Los Angeles and Orange counties are looking for vandals who damaged more than 60 cars in two weekend crime sprees.
NORTH CONWAY, New Hampshire - A spokesman for a power company says a brief power outage Sunday in the North Conway area was caused when vandals shot at insulators on power poles.
MIDDLEBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Police in Middleborough are investigating after swastikas and obscenities were spray-painted on at least four homes and nine cars in one neighborhood over the weekend.
CARRIERE, Mississippi - The Pearl River County Sheriff's Department says somebody drove a truck into headstones at First Baptist Church of Carriere.
FORT THOMPSON, South Dakota - Police in Fort Thompson are investigating a break-in and vandalism at a church on the Crow Creek Reservation.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Police arrested a 43-year-old man on charges he was involved in $250,000 worth of damage to mountaintop communication towers in southern Oregon.
TOKYO - Anne Frank's "The Diary of a Young Girl" and scores of books about the young Holocaust victim have been vandalized in Tokyo public libraries since earlier this year.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A vigil is planned at a Little Rock high school to honor a 15-year-old girl fatally shot after a group of teens vandalized a car.
WEST WENDOVER, Nevada - It's not exactly an art heist at the Venetian on the Las Vegas Strip, but a 29-year-old Nevada man is facing criminal charges after he allegedly was caught on surveillance tape stealing pictures from a hotel in West Wendover.
PLATTE CITY, Missouri - Two 16-year-old boys are in custody, accused of breaking into their northwest Missouri high school, stealing computer equipment and causing extensive damage.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - It took two kids armed with a golf club only a few minutes to destroy a St. Paul man's ice castle that he spent two months building.