- Bieber in compliance with vandalism sentence, judge says Updated: Aug-03-15 5:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge said Monday that Justin Bieber is complying with the terms of his probation in a vandalism case after the singer recently performed part of the community labor requirement of his sentence.
- Creators of destroyed hitchhiking robot mull rebuild Updated: Aug-03-15 5:43 pm
TORONTO - The Canadian talking and tweeting hitchhiking robot that met its untimely end in the United States over the weekend might be given another chance at life.
- Congregation of vandalized Ohio church pray for suspect Updated: Aug-03-15 3:49 am
PIQUA, Ohio - The congregation of a vandalized western Ohio church held its Sunday services outdoors and prayed for the man charged in the incident.
- Pictographs dating back hundreds of years vandalized Updated: Jul-31-15 2:18 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Helena National Forest is trying to figure out who vandalized pictographs dating back from hundreds to thousands of years ago in Hellgate Canyon.
- Confederate monument in Florida's Panhandle vandalized Updated: Jul-31-15 11:46 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - A Confederate monument in Florida's Panhandle has been vandalized.
- Vandals destroy divisive Durango sculpture Updated: Jul-31-15 10:10 am
DURANGO, Colorado - A controversial sculpture displayed at a major Durango intersection called the "Arc of History" is now history.
- 30 cars vandalized on one street on Long Island Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 am
MASSAPEQUA, New York - Police are looking for the suspect who vandalized 30 vehicles on the street of a Long Island neighborhood.
- Vandals destroy, rob Little League concession stand in Lynn Updated: Jul-29-15 12:49 pm
LYNN, Massachusetts - Volunteers who maintain a suburban Boston Little League baseball field say their concession stand has been vandalized and robbed without any signs of forced entry.
- Police: Confederate soldier statue in Rockville vandalized Updated: Jul-28-15 9:32 am
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Authorities say a statue of a Confederate soldier in Rockville has been vandalized.
- Akron police investigate reports of teens mobbing store Updated: Jul-28-15 7:28 am
AKRON, Ohio - Akron police are investigating reports of dozens of teens mobbing a gas station during a late-night theft and vandalism spree.
- New Orleans mayor making donation to vandalized memorial Updated: Jul-28-15 4:04 am
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu's office says Landrieu is donating $2,500 from his campaign fun to help restore a memorial to law enforcement officers that was vandalized over the weekend.
- Vandals damage police memorial at New Orleans cemetery Updated: Jul-27-15 7:52 am
NEW ORLEANS - Vandals have damaged the eternal flame honoring fallen officers at New Orleans cemetery.
- Large number of vandalized roadway signs being replaced Updated: Jul-24-15 1:01 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - State officials say 22 percent of the roadway signs being replaced in northwest Wyoming have been vandalized.
- Sheriff's Office: Teens arrested in shooting vandalism spree Updated: Jul-23-15 11:46 am
CONGRESS, Arizona - Two local teens have been arrested and accused of using pellet guns to shoot at moving vehicles and multiple buildings in Congress, a small community in southwest Yavapai County.
- Vandals spray-paint doors of pro-LGBT church in Georgia Updated: Jul-22-15 2:27 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Vandals spray-painted a Bible passage that condemns homosexual sex on a church whose pastor and his partner were among the first gay couples to receive a marriage license in Richmond County.
- Veterans guard new city hall flag after first was vandalized Updated: Jul-22-15 9:08 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Veterans are keeping a nightly watch in front a Colorado Springs City Hall flag that's flying in place of one that was partially burned and left in front of a miniature Statue of Liberty.
- 11 arrests reported in vandalism spree in Vicksburg Updated: Jul-22-15 4:06 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Eleven people have been arrested in a weeklong string of vandalism in Vicksburg that authorities say caused thousands of dollars in damage and destroyed more than three dozen windows of business and vehicles.
- Man gets 1 month in prison for vandalizing BLM trail Updated: Jul-21-15 8:33 pm
DENVER - A man who was convicted of vandalism for tearing down a barricade on federal land in Montrose County has been sentenced to one month in prison.
- Confederate monuments vandalized at 2 North Carolina sites Updated: Jul-21-15 3:50 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Authorities say Confederate monuments have been vandalized in two locations in North Carolina.
- One-man graffiti removal task force in Port Angeles Updated: Jul-21-15 10:05 am
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A "one-man graffiti removal task force" is making the city more attractive by deleting one tag at a time.
- Vandals deface North Texas Confederate monument Updated: Jul-21-15 8:41 am
DENTON, Texas - Authorities are searching for three people who they say defaced a Confederate monument in North Texas with the words, "This is racist."
- Arrests made in vandalism at Ouachita Parish logging company Updated: Jul-20-15 4:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Three people have been arrested in connection with vandalism of logging equipment earlier this month in Ouachita Parish.
- Ex-union boss gets 19 years for arson, violence at worksites Updated: Jul-20-15 3:52 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A former Philadelphia union boss was sentenced Monday to more than 19 years in prison for overseeing violence, vandalism and intimidation at nonunion work sites, including a Quaker meetinghouse.
- Diocese of Providence 'very concerned' over recent vandalism Updated: Jul-20-15 2:52 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Spray-painted graffiti found on bricks in front of the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul was the latest in a recent wave of vandalism occurring at Catholic churches across Providence.
- Fraternity member pleads to misdemeanor in resort vandalism Updated: Jul-20-15 8:16 am
GAYLORD, Michigan - Another member of a now-closed University of Michigan fraternity has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge connected to vandalism at a ski resort.