- Crosses burned into lawn of New York mosque Updated: Sep-04-15 12:44 pm
CARLTON, New York - Authorities say someone has burned two crosses into the lawn of a western New York mosque.
- Man arrested in cemetery vandalism kicks out cop car window Updated: Sep-03-15 8:07 pm
MACOMB TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Police say a man suspected of knocking over roughly 30 headstones in a suburban Detroit cemetery kicked out a window in a patrol car after his arrest.
- Utah man charged with defacing California war memorial Updated: Sep-03-15 12:29 am
DANVILLE, California - Officials say a Utah man has been charged with felony vandalism for defacing a war memorial in Northern California.
- Sasquatch sighting! Maine police say Bigfoot artist nabbed Updated: Sep-02-15 8:38 pm
KENNEBUNK, Maine - Authorities have nabbed a man who's accused of spray-painting images of Sasquatch on public property in Kennebunk, Maine.
- 2 more Tahoe churches latest hit in string of vandalism Updated: Aug-31-15 5:46 pm
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nevada - Authorities investigating a string of vandalism at a half dozen churches in northern Nevada over the past five months say there were two more attacks at Lake Tahoe over the weekend, and the vandals are becoming more destructive.
- Vandals use construction equipment on Santa Fe sports sites Updated: Aug-31-15 12:05 pm
SANTA FE, Texas - Vandals using heavy-duty construction equipment have damaged the track, a play clock and an athletics fence at a Southeast Texas school.
- Police: Man arrested after vandalizing Wetumpka gas station Updated: Aug-31-15 7:59 am
WETUMPKA, Alabama - A man was arrested after police said he went on a methamphetamine-fueled rampage at a convenience store.
- Reward offered in South Dakota's Meeker Ranch vandalism case Updated: Aug-30-15 12:43 pm
CUSTER, South Dakota - A $500 reward has been offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the vandals who damaged a historic ranch on U.S. Forest Service property near Custer.
- Man pleads not guilty to anti-vaccination vandalism Updated: Aug-28-15 5:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - A Southern California man charged with spray-painting anti-vaccination graffiti on public buildings and freeway onramps has pleaded not guilty to vandalism.
- Reno minister replacing vandalized 'Black Lives Matter' sign Updated: Aug-28-15 2:02 pm
RENO, Nevada - The minister of a Reno church says he's already ordered a replacement for a sign that was damaged in what may have been a racially motivated act of vandalism.
- Case built to protect Confederate monument vandalized twice Updated: Aug-28-15 5:49 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Mecklenburg County officials have encased a Confederate monument in a Plexiglas barrier to prevent it from being vandalized again.
- Girls named Destiny questioned in cliffside vandalism case Updated: Aug-27-15 2:08 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Sheriff's deputies have interviewed more than a dozen girls named "Destiny" trying to crack a vandalism case where someone spray-painted a prom invitation on a southwest Idaho cliffside.
- Theft, vandalism totaling nearly $20K reported at cemetery Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - East Tennessee law enforcement officials are investigating theft and vandalism at a cemetery that dates to 1792.
- Vandals damage Fort Collins Mormon temple construction site Updated: Aug-25-15 5:06 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Fort Collins Police Department is looking for a group of vandals who damaged the construction site of the temple of the Church of Jesus of Latter-day Saints.
- Hall honoring racist at Winthrop University vandalized again Updated: Aug-24-15 5:37 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - Officials say that for the second time in recent months, someone calling attention to the racist past of old-South politician "Pitchfork Ben" Tillman has vandalized Winthrop University's Tillman Hall.
- Hall honoring racist at Winthrop University vandalized again Updated: Aug-24-15 4:41 pm
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - For the second time in recent months, someone calling attention to the racist past of old-South politician "Pitchfork Ben" Tillman has vandalized Winthrop University's Tillman Hall, university officials said Monday.
- Boulder tossed through door glass at Omaha Islamic Center Updated: Aug-24-15 10:47 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police are trying to find out who tossed a boulder through glass on a door at the Omaha Islamic Center.
- Man, 18, arrested in connection with church vandalism Updated: Aug-24-15 7:34 am
CLAREMONT, New Hampshire - An 18-year-old man was arrested after authorities say he and a juvenile broke into a Claremont church and caused thousands of dollars' worth of damage.
- Equipment stolen from Anchorage elementary school Updated: Aug-23-15 12:11 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Anchorage School District says an elementary school has been broken into only days after reports of vandalism at South Anchorage High School.
- San Francisco looks to civil courts to curb graffiti vandals Updated: Aug-22-15 3:35 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - You spray, you pay.
- Nathan Bedford Forrest statue in Memphis vandalized Updated: Aug-22-15 11:44 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A statue of Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest that the Memphis City Council voted to remove has been vandalized again with spray paint.
- Downing drone at San Diego County beach leads to jail Updated: Aug-20-15 12:44 pm
ENCINITAS, California - A beachgoer who tossed a T-shirt into the propellers of a low-flying drone, causing it to crash, was arrested on a felony vandalism charge in San Diego County.
- Vandal damages U of Illinois center's large menorah Updated: Aug-20-15 12:25 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Police says someone has vandalized a large menorah outside a Jewish center on the University of Illinois campus. It's the second time it has happened this year.
- Allen Parish candidate's signs targeted by vandals Updated: Aug-20-15 8:44 am
OBERLIN, Louisiana - A candidate for Allen Parish sheriff says his campaign signs are being targeted by vandals.
- Stanford University statue damaged by vandals Updated: Aug-19-15 1:12 pm
PALO ALTO, California - Authorities say a vandal broke or cut off one arm of an angel statue at Stanford University that was built more than a century ago by the institution's founder.