- LI oncologist charged with vandalizing Corvette Updated: Oct-02-15 5:44 am
PORT WASHINGTON, New York - A Long Island oncologist is accused of causing $10,000 in damage with a screwdriver to his ex-wife's boyfriend's Corvette.
- NY school reopens after being closed for 2 days by vandalism Updated: Oct-01-15 8:28 am
BROOKFIELD, New York - A school in a rural central New York town is resuming classes after being shut down for two days after vandals caused extensive damage to the building.
- Worcester-area graffiti vandals ordered to clean their mess Updated: Oct-01-15 7:45 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two Leicester men authorities say spray painted graffiti on more than 100 buildings in the Worcester area have been ordered to clean up their mess.
- 4 teens accused of damaging soccer fields in a LI village Updated: Oct-01-15 5:42 am
NORTHPORT, New York - Four Long Island teenagers are accused of damaging soccer fields in the village of Northport.
- 'Black Lives Matter' sign at Kirkwood church vandalized Updated: Sep-30-15 5:55 am
KIRKWOOD, Missouri - Police are investigating after graffiti was scrawled on a "Black Lives Matter" sign outside a suburban St. Louis church.
- Charge: Woman vandalized sign of US dentist who killed lion Updated: Sep-29-15 6:39 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - A woman has been charged with vandalizing the office sign of the Minnesota dentist who killed Cecil the lion.
- Pioneer missionary's headstone vandalized in Stillwater Updated: Sep-29-15 4:51 pm
STILLWATER, Minnesota - Stillwater police are looking for suspects after someone vandalized the headstone of a pioneer missionary over the weekend.
- Benton County deputies investigate mailbox vandalism Updated: Sep-28-15 8:33 am
VINTON, Iowa - Benton County authorities are investigating the vandalism of nearly 50 mailboxes.
- Vandals strike mission days after pope canonizes Serra Updated: Sep-27-15 5:46 pm
CARMEL, California - Vandals defaced a statue of Father Junipero Serra at the Carmel Mission, where the remains of the recently canonized missionary are buried, police said Sunday.
- Police: Vandals cause damage to cemetery in Minquadale Updated: Sep-27-15 5:19 pm
MINQUADALE, Delaware - Police say vandals knocked over several gravestones at a small cemetery in Minquadale.
- Eastern Iowa town dealing with vandalism of new splash pad Updated: Sep-26-15 1:46 pm
LISBON, Iowa - Officials in the eastern Iowa town of Libson are looking for ways to keep vandals from the city park's new splash pad.
- Rowan County deputies identify cemetery vandal suspects Updated: Sep-25-15 9:29 am
ENOCHVILLE, North Carolina - Rowan County sheriff's deputies think they have identified suspects in vandalism at a cemetery in Enochville.
- Restoration firm working to repair spray-painted headstones Updated: Sep-24-15 2:22 pm
APOLLO, Pennsylvania - Crews hoped to removed spray-painted X's and other graffiti from about half of nearly 200 headstones that were defaced at a western Pennsylvania cemetery.
- Historical marker damaged once again at Prairie Grove park Updated: Sep-24-15 8:34 am
PRAIRIE GROVE, Arkansas - A historical marker at the Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park has been damaged for the second time this year.
- FBI helping Tucson police investigate utility vandalism Updated: Sep-23-15 12:16 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police and federal agents are investigating 34 acts of vandalism in Tucson that go back to 2013. The crimes target utility and construction property, including power and gas lines.
- About 75 gravestones vandalized at upstate New York cemetery Updated: Sep-23-15 8:17 am
SOUTHPORT, New York - Dozens of gravestones have been vandalized at a cemetery in New York's Southern Tier.
- Restitution, no booze for U-M student in resort vandalism Updated: Sep-21-15 2:53 pm
GAYLORD, Michigan - A University of Michigan student has been placed on probation and ordered to pay $5,000 for his role in widespread vandalism at a ski resort in northern Michigan.
- South African bust of Cecil Rhodes loses nose to vandals Updated: Sep-21-15 8:27 am
JOHANNESBURG - A bronze bust of British colonialist Cecil John Rhodes has lost its nose to vandals who severed it with a power tool at a South African mountain slope overlooking Cape Town.
- 200 headstones spray-painted in western Pennsylvania Updated: Sep-20-15 12:42 pm
APOLLO, Pennsylvania - The manager of a western Pennsylvania cemetery says he's worried about how he's going to restore about 200 headstones that were desecrated with spray paint.
- Ohio officer could get jail time for taking cellphone Updated: Sep-20-15 11:04 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A Toledo police office could go to jail after he was convicted of stealing a cellphone that he found at a crime scene.
- Man claims vandals damaged pickup over pro-police messages Updated: Sep-19-15 4:15 pm
WHITNEY, Texas - Authorities say a Texas man has been arrested for falsely reporting that his pickup was vandalized because he displayed messages supporting police.
- Man pleads guilty to vandalizing Fallen Officer Memorial Updated: Sep-18-15 8:32 pm
DENVER - A man accused of vandalizing a memorial for fallen officers during a protest at Denver Police Headquarters has pleaded guilty to criminal mischief.
- Man pleads not guilty to taking Kamehameha statue's spear Updated: Sep-18-15 7:27 am
HILO, Hawaii - A homeless man accused of vandalizing the King Kamehameha statue in Hilo has pleaded not guilty.
- Prison for man who helped place noose on civil rights statue Updated: Sep-17-15 5:23 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former University of Mississippi student who admitted helping place a noose on a statue of a civil rights activist is going to prison.
- Vandals paint anti-Islamic graffiti at Louisville mosque Updated: Sep-17-15 11:39 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Vandals have spray-painted multiple anti-Islamic messages on the outside of the Louisville Islamic Center.