- 4 charged in St. Joseph theater damage Updated: Apr-15-14 3:52 pm
- Clarksville Doughboy to undergo repairs Updated: Apr-15-14 12:08 pm
- Spray-painted fire hydrants costing San Francisco Updated: Apr-14-14 2:46 pm
- San Francisco wants end to fire hydrant painting Updated: Apr-12-14 6:50 pm
- Vandals damage statue of '68 Olympian Tommie Smith Updated: Apr-11-14 8:37 pm
- Woman, 21, indicted in Iolani Palace vandalism Updated: Apr-11-14 1:34 pm
- 3 arrests made for 2011 cemetery vandalism Updated: Apr-10-14 4:31 am
- Sheriff says missing SD woman's home vandalized Updated: Apr-09-14 6:50 pm
- Police investigating Columbus church vandalisms Updated: Apr-09-14 5:58 pm
- Girls cause about $15,000 in damages to home Updated: Apr-09-14 9:49 am
- 4 Albuquerque police substations vandalized Updated: Apr-08-14 4:46 pm
- Headstones toppled in historic Va. cemetery Updated: Apr-08-14 3:14 pm
- Suspects sought in Smart car vandalism Updated: Apr-08-14 2:59 am
- Man charged with murder in prank death of LR teen Updated: Apr-07-14 2:59 pm
- Man agrees to restitution in vandalism at monument Updated: Apr-07-14 2:22 pm
- Vandals nabbed after writing names in new concrete Updated: Apr-06-14 5:04 am
- Century-old headstones vandalized at Ohio cemetery Updated: Apr-05-14 3:44 pm
- Bath arrest 3 in connection with vandalism spree Updated: Apr-03-14 7:13 am
- Israel: Vandals spray hate graffiti on monastery Updated: Apr-01-14 11:58 am
- More than 15 vehicles vandalized in NW Ga. city Updated: Apr-01-14 6:41 am
- Montgomery Ballet recovering from vandalism Updated: Mar-30-14 4:53 pm
- Wichita immigration mural vandalized Updated: Mar-30-14 4:10 pm
- Vandals leaving mark on Ocean Springs art Updated: Mar-29-14 11:34 am
- Boy linked to graffiti spree in Eastern Oregon Updated: Mar-28-14 11:50 am
- Prattville tries to curb vandalism in city parks Updated: Mar-28-14 8:59 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Three former employees and another man are each charged with second-degree misdemeanor property damage after police say they vandalized a movie theater when it permanently closed.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A Doughboy statue in Middle Tennessee is getting ready to undergo repairs.
SAN FRANCISCO - Spray-painted fire hydrants in San Francisco are creating a public safety threat and costing the city tens of thousands of dollars, a newspaper reported.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco officials say guerilla artists who are painting fire hydrants without city permission are creating public safety hazards and costing taxpayers thousands of dollars.
SAN FRANCISCO - Officials at a Northern California university said Friday that vandals may have damaged the statue of famed Olympic gold medalist Tommie Smith, who became renowned for his iconic black-gloved fist salute during the 1968 Summer Games in Mexico City.
HONOLULU - A 21-year-old woman has been indicted for vandalism at Iolani Palace.
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - Three people have been arrested this week in a cemetery vandalism case that dates back to 2011.
WOONSOCKET, South Dakota - Authorities in east-central South Dakota say the home of a missing woman has been vandalized.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Police say five churches in south Columbus were vandalized over the weekend.
KUNA, Idaho - Police in Kuna say three young girls caused about $15,000 in damages by throwing white and brown paint inside a southwest Idaho home under construction.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Crews in Albuquerque are cleaning and repainting four police substations that were targeted overnight by vandals.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Richmond police are seeking vandals who destroyed headstones in the city's historic Hebrew Cemetery.
SAN FRANCISCO - Authorities in San Francisco on Tuesday were looking for suspects who flipped four Smart cars.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Prosecutors have formally charged a man accused of killing a 15-year-old girl when he fired a gun into a car full of teenagers he thought had vandalized his car.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Minnesota man who carved the names of himself and his wife near the 1806 signature of explorer William Clark on a national monument in Montana has agreed to pay $4,400 in restitution and fines, the Bureau of Land Management said Monday.
CARRIER MILLS, Illinois - Police who were eager to find who vandalized wet concrete in a southern Illinois community didn't need to do any super sleuthing to crack the case.
ZANESVILLE, Ohio - Vandals damaged close to 100 headstones at an eastern Ohio cemetery this past week.
BATH, Maine - Bath police say they have arrested three teenagers in connection with a vandalism spree in the area that included graffiti and smashed car windows.
JERUSALEM - Vandals scrawled hate graffiti on a Catholic monastery in central Israel and slashed the tires of nearby cars weeks before Pope Francis visits the Holy land, Israeli police said Tuesday.
DALTON, Georgia - Police in Dalton are investigating more than 15 cases of cars being shot by a BB or pellet gun since March 8 in part of the northwest Georgia city.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery Ballet officials are cleaning up from an act of vandalism over the weekend and say they hope to be open for business on Monday.
WICHITA, Kansas - Volunteers have removed two swastikas that were spray-painted onto a Wichita mural that celebrates immigration.
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi - Repeated vandalism of public art has put a damper on prospects for adding more in Ocean Springs.
HERMISTON, Oregon - Police arrested a 17-year-old boy they say is responsible for a spree of graffiti vandalism in Eastern Oregon.
PRATTVILLE, Alabama - Prattville police are seeking the public's help to stop a rash of vandalism in city parks.