- Malaysian leader faces risk of criminal charges over fund Updated: Jul-05-15 9:25 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia's prime minister is facing the risk of criminal charges over allegations that hundreds of millions of dollars were funneled from an indebted state fund to his personal bank accounts, the first time a Malaysian leader has faced criminal allegations.
- The Latest: Gay couples issued licenses, supporters rally Updated: Jun-26-15 8:22 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The latest on Kentucky reaction to the Supreme Court ruling that same-sex couples have a right to marry in all 50 states (all times local):
- Missing Clinton emails likely to raise new questions Updated: Jun-26-15 5:18 pm
WASHINGTON - The State Department cannot find in its records all or part of 15 work-related emails from Hillary Rodham Clinton's private server that were released this week by a House panel investigating the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, officials said.
- Florida Gov., Cabinet agree to settle police-firing lawsuit Updated: Jun-23-15 7:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott and the three elected members of the Cabinet formally agreed on Tuesday to settle a lawsuit that contended they bypassed the state's Sunshine Law.
- A look at calls to remove Confederate symbols across South Updated: Jun-23-15 6:25 pm
Following a massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, a bipartisan mix of officials across the country is calling for the removal of Confederate flags and other symbols of the Confederacy.
- Gov. Christie announces departure of 3 Cabinet officials Updated: Jun-22-15 5:40 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Three members of Gov. Chris Christie's Cabinet are leaving the administration.
- Gov. Jindal chief of staff exits state work for campaign job Updated: Jun-19-15 5:47 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal's chief of staff is leaving his state job to work on the presidential campaign that the Republican governor is expected to announce next week.
- 3 Hawaii attorneys recommended to fill federal judgeship Updated: Jun-16-15 5:39 pm
HONOLULU - Names of three Hawaii residents were announced Tuesday as recommended nominees to fill a federal judgeship in Honolulu.
- Haslam announces members of Governor's Teacher Cabinet Updated: Jun-16-15 4:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Gov. Bill Haslam has announced the Tennessee teachers who will make up a special group he hopes will provide real-time feedback from classrooms.
- Bid to give governor power to pick top attorney gets nixed Updated: Jun-11-15 1:34 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine House of Representative has rejected a proposal to give the governor the power to appoint the attorney general.