- Argentina's president-elect announces diverse Cabinet Updated: Nov-25-15 6:21 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - President-elect Mauricio Macri named a new Cabinet on Wednesday that includes members from diverse Argentine political movements, business executives and a minister with the outgoing government.
- Recent editorials from Texas newspapers Updated: Nov-24-15 8:31 pm
The Dallas Morning News. Nov. 23, 2015.
- House Democrats push campaign finance reform, ethics board Updated: Nov-24-15 7:12 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - House Democratic leaders on Tuesday rolled out their proposals for reforming New Mexico's scandal-plagued campaign finance reporting system and creating a statewide ethics commission - measures they say would help restore voters' faith in government.
- After victory, Edwards starts piecing together transition Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Fresh off a strong victory in the Louisiana governor's race, Democrat John Bel Edwards began to work Sunday on his plans for the transition into his new office and an upcoming term in which he'll have to grapple with a hefty state financial crisis.
- Diana Rauner's chief of staff appointed to Illinois House Updated: Nov-20-15 4:28 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The chief of staff to Illinois first lady Diana Rauner has been appointed to the state House of Representatives.
- Israeli leader heads to Washington as spokesman draws fire Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's prime minister on Sunday departed for Washington on a trip that has become clouded in controversy following his appointment of a new spokesman who has spoken derisively about President Barack Obama.
- Lawmakers, union critical of bonuses paid to Dalrymple staff Updated: Nov-06-15 5:44 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Democratic and Republican legislative leaders have pledged to review a program aimed at recruiting and retaining employees for hard-to-fill state jobs, after outgoing GOP Gov. Jack Dalrymple approved nearly $100,000 in retention bonuses for five of his staffers.
- Netanyahu appointment casts cloud over US visit Updated: Nov-05-15 4:38 pm
JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's newly appointed spokesman on Thursday apologized for a series of insulting comments about U.S. President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry, days before his boss heads to Washington on a fence-mending mission.
- Justin Trudeau sworn in as Canada's new prime minister Updated: Nov-04-15 7:39 pm
TORONTO - Justin Trudeau was sworn in Wednesday as Canada's new Liberal prime minister, and his new cabinet ministers vowed to honor campaign pledges to settle 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year.
- The Latest: Cincinnati-area polls will stay open longer Updated: Nov-03-15 6:58 pm
The latest developments in Ohio's general election as voters decide issues including whether to legalize marijuana.