- Summer employees for 4-H camping programs in W.Va. Updated: Dec-11-13 2:44 am
- Cook passes on restaurant, opts for vending cart Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 am
- Metro cancels track work for winter weather Updated: Dec-07-13 1:41 pm
- Ohio amusement park to fill thousands of jobs Updated: Dec-07-13 10:09 am
- Ely BLM taking applications for summer fire work Updated: Dec-06-13 6:13 am
- Syrian refugees face another harsh winter in camp Updated: Dec-03-13 5:26 pm
- Troopers work 167 collisions over holiday, 2 fatal Updated: Dec-02-13 11:29 am
- Seasonal jobs give Ala. residents needed income Updated: Nov-29-13 8:32 am
- Holiday shopping season begins on Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-29-13 2:04 am
- Ohio construction work could affect holiday travel Updated: Nov-28-13 3:04 am
- Work on Carlin tunnels ends for winter Updated: Nov-27-13 6:13 am
- Thanksgiving shopping? Not in states that ban it Updated: Nov-26-13 7:17 pm
- Injured gas worker planned to marry next summer Updated: Nov-26-13 10:37 am
- Martin Luther King Day won't be Sioux City holiday Updated: Nov-19-13 12:49 pm
DANBURY, Connecticut - For years, friends and family would tell Bruce Lyon how much they loved his wood-fired pizzas, and would urge him to open his own restaurant.
WASHINGTON - Metro says it is cancelling all track work on Sunday to allow crews to prepare for and respond to winter weather conditions.
MASON, Ohio - An amusement park in southwest Ohio is now accepting applications for more than 4,000 seasonal jobs next year.
ELY, Nevada - Federal officials in Ely are accepting applications for seasonal wildfire suppression work in Caliente, Ely and Pony Springs.
ZAATARI CAMP, Jordan - Cranes are lifting trailers into place and tents are being packed away as international aid workers rush to winterize a Syrian refugee camp in Jordan - trying to avoid a repeat of last year when three days of torrential rain turned the massive site into a muddy swamp.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Highway Patrol worked two fatal accidents over the Thanksgiving holidays and investigated a total of 167 collisions that injured 36 people.
DOTHAN, Alabama - Austin Luginbill saw the holidays approaching and knew he needed to find a job.
NEW YORK - Shoppers gobbled turkey, but saved the pumpkin pie for later on Thanksgiving Day.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Department of Transportation says some construction work will be suspended over the Thanksgiving holiday, but drivers may still come across many work zone restrictions.
CARLIN, Nevada - Travelers across northeastern Nevada on Interstate 80 can say goodbye to detours at the Carlin tunnels, at least until next spring.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Shoppers won't be lining up for Thanksgiving Day deals at stores in Rhode Island, Maine and Massachusetts. They can't.
PINEDALE, Wyoming - One of the workers injured last week in a Jonah Field explosion planned to marry next summer, but is now fighting for his life.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Martin Luther King Jr. Day will not be marked as an official holiday in Sioux City because of factors like fairness and cost, said the City Council who rejected the proposal.