- Work to start this summer on nature center closed by Katrina Updated: May-05-15 4:08 am
NEW ORLEANS - The Audubon Nature Institute says work will begin this summer toward reopening an 86-acre eastern New Orleans nature center closed since Hurricane Katrina.
- Survey: 1,400 casino jobs are now available in Atlantic City Updated: Apr-23-15 2:43 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - There are 1,400 jobs available right now in Atlantic City's casinos, but only 350 of them are full-time positions, according to a survey undertaken by a New Jersey casino regulator.
- Job fair a hope for laid-off Atlantic City casino workers Updated: Apr-22-15 4:37 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - There were only about 100 jobs available, and most of them will last for only three months.
- Wyoming Capitol restoration work set to start this summer Updated: Apr-07-15 7:19 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Work on a nearly $300-million restoration of the Wyoming Capitol building and a neighboring state office building is set to start this summer.
- Virginia State Parks seeks about 1,000 seasonal workers Updated: Apr-07-15 9:01 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia State Parks is looking to hire about 1,000 life guards, snack bar workers, cabin cleaners and other seasonal employees.
- Restoration work on Burnside Bridge could start in summer Updated: Apr-05-15 10:55 am
SHARPSBURG, Maryland - Work to restore one of the most well-known bridges from the Civil War and a popular tourist attraction could begin as early as this summer, giving Burnside Bridge its first major restoration work since the 1950s.