- Governor orders Oregon agencies to conserve water Updated: Jul-28-15 7:29 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon Gov. Kate Brown is ordering state agencies to cut back on their water use.
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi lifts boil water order Updated: Jul-28-15 7:31 am
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Naval Air Station Corpus Christi has lifted a boil water advisory after testing of supplies came back negative for contamination.
- Precautionary boil water advisory lifted in DeKalb County Updated: Jul-27-15 8:52 pm
DECATUR, Georgia - DeKalb County officials have lifted a precautionary boil water advisory that was issued over the weekend.
- Boil order for 90,000 water users in southern Indiana Updated: Jul-26-15 1:07 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - A water company serving 31,000 households and businesses in southern Indiana has advised them to restrict non-essential water use and to boil any water used for consumption.
- Boil-water order issued for Jay Village Water District Updated: Jul-24-15 4:20 am
JAY, Maine - A boil-water order has been issued for a water district in Maine after a water line broke during construction.
- Health officials lift Helix boil water notice Updated: Jul-22-15 10:18 am
HELIX, Oregon - People living in Helix, Oregon, no longer need to boil their water before using it.
- Laughlin drinking water deemed unsafe after floods Updated: Jul-20-15 6:20 am
LAUGHLIN, Nevada - Residents of Laughlin have been warned to boil their water before drinking after flood waters entered the town's drinking water supply.
- Utility serving Bolivar Peninsula issues boil water order Updated: Jul-11-15 7:56 am
CRYSTAL BEACH, Texas - A utility that serves a strip of Texas along the Gulf of Mexico has advised consumers to boil their drinking water before consumption.
- Boil water advisory issued over E. coli in Helix Updated: Jul-10-15 11:19 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - Positive E. coli tests have the 190 residents in the northern Oregon city of Helix being warned to boil water before use.
- Boil water order lifted for Weslaco after treatment issue Updated: Jul-09-15 3:32 pm
WESLACO, Texas - A boil water notice has been lifted for a South Texas city following issues with the treatment and delivery system.
- Junction City declares 'moderate' water emergency Updated: Jul-07-15 12:14 pm
JUNCTION CITY, Oregon - Like many of his neighbors, Junction City resident Tom Endersby found the notice hanging from his doorknob Monday morning, alerting him that the city had ordered homes and businesses to restrict their outdoor water use in order to conserve the capacity of municipal wells.
- Low water levels prompt fishing restrictions through July 4 Updated: Jul-02-15 8:20 am
MISSOULA, Montana - Low water levels have state wildlife officials reducing fishing hours in certain western Montana waterways heading into Independence Day weekend.
- Water restrictions ordered in Narragansett, South Kingstown Updated: Jun-30-15 8:08 am
NARRAGANSETT, Rhode Island - Water restrictions have been ordered in Narragansett and parts of South Kingstown.
- Westfir, Oregon's state-ordered water restriction ends Updated: Jun-29-15 6:18 am
WESTFIR, Oregon - Officials in the small city of Westfir, Oregon, are easing water restrictions that banned outdoor uses like watering lawns or washing cars.