- State orders California firm to stop tapping Sierra springs Updated: Sep-02-15 6:19 pm
FRESNO, California - Armed with evidence captured by surveillance cameras, California regulators have ordered a business to stop tapping Sierra Nevada spring water that is later bottled and sold in stores, officials said Wednesday.
- Boil water advisory lifted for system near Santa Fe Updated: Aug-30-15 5:02 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Environment Department's Drinking Water Bureau has lifted a boil water advisory for a system in Santa Fe County.
- University of Chicago under boil order Updated: Aug-29-15 3:36 pm
CHICAGO - Most of the University of Chicago is under a boil order after a contractor failed to properly flush out a new water main.
- Boil water advisory issued for systems near Santa Fe, Raton Updated: Aug-27-15 10:17 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Environment Department's Drinking Water Bureau has issued boil water advisories for systems near Santa Fe and Raton.
- Boil water notice affecting 10,000 in Vicksburg Updated: Aug-27-15 5:50 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - An estimated 10,000 customers on the City of Vicksburg's water system and in the Yokena-Jeff Davis Water District, which buys water from the city, are under a boil order until further notice.
- Boil order in south-central Nebraska town of Axtell lifted Updated: Aug-22-15 1:32 pm
AXTELL, Nebraska - Water safety officials say residents of the south-central Nebraska town of Axtell no longer need to boil their drinking water.
- State rejects San Simon irrigation restrictions Updated: Aug-17-15 3:44 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - An effort by large growers to limit new pumping in southeastern Arizona's Bowie-San Simon area has been rejected by state water officials, who said that despite concerns pumping from planned new farms could deplete the aquifer, there's no sign that is happening now.
- Hendersonville asks residents to conserve water Updated: Aug-06-15 6:38 am
HENDERSONVILLE, North Carolina - Officials in Hendersonville are asking customers to reduce water use as the dry weather continues in western North Carolina.
- Tryon institutes water restrictions because of drought Updated: Aug-05-15 5:05 am
TRYON, North Carolina - The town of Tryon has instituted water restrictions because of a moderate drought affecting Polk County.
- LaBarge under boil order after rodents found in water tanks Updated: Aug-05-15 5:04 am
LABARGE, Wyoming - Lincoln County officials are telling residents of the western Wyoming town of LaBarge to boil water before using it after inspectors found dead rodents in delivery tanks.