- Boil water advisory issued for large part of Atlanta Updated: May-01-16 2:57 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta officials have issued a boil water advisory for several parts of the city after a power outage knocked out two pumping stations offline.
- IU hospital in Muncie taking precautions for Legionella Updated: Apr-28-16 11:19 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Indiana University hospital in Muncie is keeping water restrictions in place after tests last week found a positive test for the Legionella bacteria.
- Officials lift boil order for northwest Cedar Rapids Updated: Apr-24-16 6:28 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Residents of a northwest Cedar Rapids neighborhood no longer have to boil their water.
- Officials say water safe to drink in Oskaloosa, Beacon Updated: Apr-21-16 6:42 pm
OSKALOOSA, Iowa - Officials say residents in Oskaloosa and Beacon no longer need to boil their water after testing found it was safe to drink.
- State investigates Martin County water system Updated: Apr-12-16 1:42 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Public Service Commission has launched an investigation on the Martin County Water District.
- E. Coli bacteria found in water supply at Wellesley College Updated: Apr-09-16 12:53 pm
WELLESLEY, Massachusetts - A boil-water advisory has been issued for four buildings on the campus of Wellesley College after the water supply tested positive for E. Coli bacteria.