- Northeast Iowa town ordered to boil water Updated: Mar-08-14 1:40 pm
- Officials lift boil advisory in Iowa city of Leon Updated: Mar-07-14 6:35 pm
- Boil-water advisory lifted in northwest DC Updated: Mar-07-14 12:16 pm
- Some DC residents advised to boil drinking water Updated: Mar-05-14 6:58 pm
- Williams restricts water usage amid 'crisis' Updated: Mar-05-14 4:03 pm
- Boil advisory issued for Iowa city of Dayton Updated: Mar-05-14 3:29 pm
- Georgia governor endorses Flint River water plan Updated: Feb-26-14 1:02 pm
- Indiana lawmakers back watered down abortion bill Updated: Feb-25-14 5:40 pm
- Water cutbacks ordered by Russian River district Updated: Feb-25-14 8:26 am
- DNR issues boil advisory for Stanhope Updated: Feb-22-14 5:04 am
- Officials: Parts of Iowa City under boil advisory Updated: Feb-21-14 4:16 pm
- Caldwell County residents cleared to use water Updated: Feb-21-14 1:55 pm
- Decatur eases voluntary water restrictions Updated: Feb-20-14 7:27 am
- Officials lift boil advisory for Burlington area Updated: Feb-19-14 1:31 pm
- DNR: Crystal Lake, Conrad issue boil advisories Updated: Feb-17-14 3:25 pm
TRIPOLI, Iowa - The northeast Iowa town of Tripoli is advising its residents to boil their tap water before using it for drinking or cooking.
LEON, Iowa - Officials have lifted a boil advisory in the southern Iowa city of Leon.
WASHINGTON - DC Water says tap water is now safe to drink for customers in northwest Washington who'd been told to boil their water earlier this week.
WASHINGTON - Washington's Water and Sewer Authority is advising that residents who are having low water pressure boil water for drinking and cooking.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Residents of the northern Arizona city of Williams are living under tight restrictions in the wake of what the city is calling a troubling water crisis.
DAYTON, Iowa - Regulators have issued a boil advisory for the small Iowa city of Dayton in Webster County.
ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal endorsed a plan Wednesday that would allow environmental officials to restrict farmers from taking water from the Flint River basin during droughts, though opponents say that legal power could be used to send more water to Florida and are backing a different plan.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers advanced a measure Tuesday that would require abortion providers to give the state documentation proving that the doctors who perform the abortions have admitting privileges at a hospital or a written agreement with a doctor who does.
SANTA ROSA, California - A Northern California water district will require residents, businesses and farmers to cut their dependence on Lake Mendocino water by half beginning next month.
STANHOPE, Iowa - The Department of Natural Resources has issued a boil advisory for the small central Iowa city of Stanhope.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Parts of Iowa City are under a boil advisory as officials determine whether a water main break caused possible contamination of the water supply.
LENOIR, North Carolina - Officials in Caldwell County have cleared residents to use their water.
DECATUR, Illinois - Authorities in a central Illinois community are easing voluntary water restrictions.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - A boil advisory has been lifted for Burlington and West Burlington following a water main break over the weekend.
CRYSTAL LAKE, Iowa - The cities of Crystal Lake and Conrad have issued boil advisories due to water main breaks.