- Water restrictions partially lifted in diesel contamination Updated: Apr-27-15 12:04 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Nibley residents are still being urged not to drink their tap water as city officials work to clean up diesel fuel contamination.
- Beverly Hills approves new water restrictions, fines Updated: Apr-22-15 2:04 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Beverly Hills residents and business owners could be fined up to $1,000 for violating new water restrictions passed by the city following an order from the governor to limit water use amid California's drought.
- Boil water advisory issued for 300 Tigard households Updated: Apr-18-15 3:02 pm
TIGARD, Oregon - About 300 households, a few businesses and several apartment complexes and condominiums in Tigard are being advised to boil their drinking water.
- Water access restrictions listed at former nuclear plant Updated: Apr-13-15 4:23 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Restrictions on waterway access to a canal along the Connecticut River near a shuttered nuclear plant will be lifted under a plan that also calls for additional security at the Haddam Neck site where spent nuclear fuel remains held in storage.
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of St. Louis County Updated: Apr-13-15 3:18 am
ST. LOUIS - A water main break has caused Missouri American Water to issue a boil water advisory for customers in parts of north St. Louis County.
- Q&A: A look at the 4-year-drought in Nevada Updated: Apr-12-15 10:44 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval stood in a dry, dusty lakebed and made a startling point - the place where he stood was covered by 3 feet of water only a few years ago.