- Home sales of $10 million rise in Connecticut town Updated: Apr-16-14 8:00 pm
- Southern California home prices climb in March Updated: Apr-15-14 3:00 pm
- Flock calls on Newark archbishop to sell home Updated: Apr-14-14 6:10 am
- France wants $48 million for Park Avenue apartment Updated: Apr-10-14 2:40 pm
- Lafayette home sales dip in first quarter Updated: Apr-10-14 9:49 am
- Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home for sale in Ohio Updated: Apr-05-14 11:38 am
- US finally regains the jobs lost in the recession Updated: Apr-04-14 5:50 pm
- Closing date set for Elks National Home sale Updated: Apr-04-14 6:05 am
- Beazer: Closings, home orders down in Jan-March Updated: Apr-03-14 7:11 pm
- State to sell nationally recognized home Updated: Apr-03-14 4:08 am
- US home prices rose in Feb. despite weaker sales Updated: Apr-01-14 8:03 am
- Venezuela orders landlords to list homes for sale Updated: Mar-31-14 8:13 pm
- Fewer home sales in NH, but prices rising Updated: Mar-28-14 10:37 am
- Correction: Fannie-Freddie Mortgages stories Updated: Mar-27-14 7:21 pm
- Sales of homes in Mass. falls in February Updated: Mar-25-14 10:15 am
- Flood insurance rate hike could affect home sales Updated: Mar-24-14 3:09 am
- Sales of US existing homes slip to 19-month low Updated: Mar-20-14 10:54 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut's Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a record $120 million sale of a waterfront estate in Greenwich leading an increase in sales of homes for more than $10 million.
SAN DIEGO - Southern California's median home sale price hit $400,000 in March to set a fresh six-year high as tight supplies limited sales, a research firm said Tuesday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A petition with more than 22,000 signatures calls on Newark Archbishop John Myers to sell his retirement home that he's expanding with a $500,000 addition.
PARIS - France's indebted government is selling the Park Avenue residence of its U.N. ambassador, located in one of New York's most prestigious apartment buildings, for an asking price of $48 million.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Home sales in Lafayette Parish were down 5 percent for the first three months of this year based on listings reported to the Realtor Association of Acadiana.
BATH, Ohio - The house where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and committed his first murder is for sale again in northern Ohio.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. economy has reached a milestone: It has finally regained all the private-sector jobs it lost during the Great Recession.
BEDFORD, Virginia - After months of delay, an April 30 closing date has been set for the sale of the Elks National Home in Bedford.
ATLANTA - Beazer Homes USA Inc. said Thursday that completed home sales and new orders fell sharply in the first three months of the year.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The state is selling a house that's become a nationally recognized model for efficient and sustainable living.
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices rose in February from a year earlier at a solid pace, suggesting that a tight supply of homes for sale is boosting prices despite slowing sales.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Forget rent control: Property owners in Venezuela are being squeezed by a new law requiring them to sell to longtime tenants.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Association of Realtors says there were fewer home sales this February than a year ago, but sales prices are up.
WASHINGTON - In three stories last fall about regulators' settlements with JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo & Co., The Associated Press reported erroneously that the Federal Housing Finance Agency sued 18 financial institutions in September 2011 over sales of mortgage securities to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac that later soured.
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Sales of single-family homes fell by nearly 6 percent last month when compared to the same month a year ago, but median prices jumped by more than 7 percent.
MILWAUKEE - Nearly 7,700 Wisconsin residents and business owners are facing steep flood insurance premium increases that could threaten their pocketbooks and ability to sell their properties.
WASHINGTON - Sales of U.S. existing homes slipped in February to their lowest level since July 2012 as severe winter weather, rising prices and a tight supply of homes discouraged buyers.