- UP student apartment building sold to Colorado investors Updated: Feb-08-16 12:45 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Two student apartment complexes near the University of Oregon have been sold to a Colorado investment group for $30.6 million.
- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority planning bond sales Updated: Feb-07-16 11:30 am
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority is planning two bond sales to raise funds to finance about 750 single-family mortgages.
- Hawaii lawmakers take step to legalize industrial hemp Updated: Feb-05-16 10:31 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii residents say legalizing industrial hemp could spur business ventures ranging from home construction to selling hemp seed candy bars at Hawaii airports.
- Townhome where mass killers lived to be sold Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
REDLANDS, California - Doyle Miller says he's ready to sell the townhome he rented to the couple who committed the Southern California terrorist massacre.
- Indiana AG sues 3 companies in alleged tax-sale scheme Updated: Feb-02-16 5:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is suing three out-of-state companies for allegedly orchestrating a scheme that bilked dozens of state residents out of millions of dollars after their homes were sold in tax sales.
- Baton Rouge-area home sales jump 8 percent in 2015 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:18 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Baton Rouge-area home sales increased by 8 percent in 2015.
- Few US neighborhoods affordable, walkable with good schools Updated: Jan-27-16 4:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Few neighborhoods can match the perks of Adams Morgan in Washington, D.C. - a reality that reflects a broader problem for the U.S. housing market.
- Home sales hit highest level in Rhode Island since 2004 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:56 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - More single-family homes sold in Rhode Island last year than any year since 2004.
- Strong month ends strong year for Massachusetts home sales Updated: Jan-27-16 8:04 am
BOSTON - A strong year for sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts has ended with a strong final month, according to two organizations that track the market.
- Record prices, sales in Asheville Updated: Jan-26-16 11:51 am
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Last year saw a record number of homes sold and a record median price for those homes in Asheville.
- Walkers sell Wauwatosa house Updated: Jan-25-16 8:07 am
WAUWATOSA, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and his wife, Tonette, are selling their house in a Milwaukee suburb.
- Dallas County men charged in plot to sell foreclosed homes Updated: Jan-25-16 4:17 am
DALLAS - Two men face federal charges after authorities say they attempted to sell foreclosed homes in Dallas County that they didn't own.
- Idaho lawmakers adopt new rules on cottage foods Updated: Jan-24-16 11:11 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers have approved a new rule aimed at bringing more consistency to state regulations regarding cottage foods, which are produced in home kitchens and sold directly to consumers.
- Luxury condo development canceled over lethargic sales Updated: Jan-23-16 4:17 pm
HONOLULU - The developers of three sold-out luxury buildings are canceling their condominium project in Honolulu over waning sales.
- Single-family home sales rose 11 percent in Maine in 2015 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:16 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Association of Realtors says sales of existing single-family homes increased 11 percent last year compared to 2014.
- US home purchases rebound; 2015 had most sales in 9 years Updated: Jan-22-16 10:54 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home sales rebounded in December after new regulations had delayed the completion of purchases in November. And total sales in 2015 were the most in nine years.
- Burlington nonprofit purchases 11 UVM residential buildings Updated: Jan-22-16 4:32 am
ESSEX, Vermont - Officials say the Champlain Housing Trust has reached an agreement to purchase 11 residential buildings from the University of Vermont for $3.9 million.
- California home sales surge in December, capping strong year Updated: Jan-20-16 4:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - California home sales surged in December, capping a year of steady sales growth and modest price gains, a research firm said Wednesday.
- Boxing champ Mike Tyson selling home near Las Vegas Updated: Jan-20-16 9:43 am
LAS VEGAS - Mike Tyson has upgraded to a bigger house in his neighborhood and put his former home near Las Vegas up for sale.
- Realtors: Wisconsin posts best home sales year in a decade Updated: Jan-18-16 6:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin posted its best year for sales of existing homes in a decade in 2015, the Wisconsin Realtors Association said Monday.