- US pending home sales edge up in October Updated: Nov-30-15 11:05 am
WASHINGTON - Slightly more Americans signed contracts to buy homes in October, a modest rebound after two prior monthly declines. The figures add to evidence that the housing market has lost some of its momentum after rapid sales growth earlier this year.
- In DC, public housing tenants forced out, then homes flipped Updated: Nov-29-15 10:35 am
WASHINGTON - In the rapidly gentrifying nation's capital, real estate investors aren't the only ones flipping houses for profit. The city's public housing authority is getting in on the action - moving aging tenants out of homes where they've lived for decades, renovating them and selling them to wealthy buyers.
- Baton Rouge-area home sales up 8.8 percent in October Updated: Nov-25-15 10:11 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Thanks to strong activity in East Baton Rouge and Livingston parishes, the number of houses sold in metro Baton Rouge rose 8.8 percent in October from a year ago.
- Rhode Island home sales numbers encouraging Updated: Nov-24-15 12:07 pm
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Sales of single-family homes in Rhode Island rose 8 percent last month when compared to the year-ago month.
- Massachusetts single-family home sales up in October Updated: Nov-24-15 7:44 am
BOSTON - The number of single-family homes sold in Massachusetts last month shot up when compared to October 2014.
- US home sales slump in Oct. as higher prices weigh on buyers Updated: Nov-23-15 11:29 am
WASHINGTON - Fewer Americans bought homes in October, a sign that rising home values may be pushing more would-be buyers to the real estate market's sidelines.
- California home sales cool in October, prices hold steady Updated: Nov-19-15 7:00 pm
SAN DIEGO - California home sales cooled in October after a summer rally, while prices held steady, a research firm said Thursday.
- Median Las Vegas-area home price remains $220K in October Updated: Nov-09-15 8:11 am
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada real estate agents say the area's median home price remained steady for a third straight month in October, at $220,000.
- Report: Connecticut home sales surge 24 percent in September Updated: Nov-05-15 2:45 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A real estate research group says single-family home sales jumped more than 24 percent in September, the strongest September in nine years.
- Montgomery to consider bill on home-sale radon tests Updated: Nov-03-15 3:16 am
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Montgomery County officials are scheduled to take action on a bill requiring radon tests in single-family homes before purchase.
- Dartmouth College to sell founder's former house Updated: Nov-02-15 6:24 am
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Dartmouth College is planning to sell the former house of its founder.