- US manufacturing boosted by orders and stockpiles Updated: Mar-03-14 12:12 pm
- Contracts to buy US homes barely budged in January Updated: Mar-02-14 1:13 am
- RI home sales, prices both up more than 10 percent Updated: Feb-28-14 7:08 am
- Miss. House passes sales tax holiday for guns Updated: Feb-25-14 4:29 pm
- Mass. homes sales and prices up in January Updated: Feb-25-14 11:17 am
- Home sales grow in January in Maine Updated: Feb-22-14 10:06 am
- Court rules on sex offender real estate issue Updated: Feb-22-14 4:49 am
- North Dakota home prices soar with oil boom Updated: Feb-20-14 3:58 pm
- North Dakota home prices soar with oil boom Updated: Feb-20-14 1:35 pm
- Fate of fatal sinkhole site unclear a year later Updated: Feb-20-14 12:34 pm
- Baton Rouge home sales up in January Updated: Feb-19-14 10:58 am
- US homebuilder confidence sinks in February Updated: Feb-18-14 11:46 am
- Salisbury house owned by actor is sold Updated: Feb-16-14 11:58 am
- Few homes on market send California sales lower Updated: Feb-13-14 4:35 pm
- Southern California home sales fall in January Updated: Feb-12-14 3:05 pm
- Housing sales/prices up from year ago Updated: Feb-12-14 12:19 pm
- Late-payment rate on mortgages falls in 4Q Updated: Feb-12-14 12:13 am
- Woman suspected of selling ex-boyfriend's home Updated: Feb-10-14 8:48 am
- Oahu home, condo sales increased 8.4 percent Updated: Feb-09-14 11:08 am
- Rapid City residential real estate strong in 2013 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:22 am
- Man cleaning for-sale house in Mich. finds $100K Updated: Feb-07-14 9:32 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. manufacturing expanded more quickly last month as companies received more orders and boosted their stockpiles.
WASHINGTON - The number of Americans who signed contracts to buy homes was essentially flat in January, a possible sign of a softening real estate market.
WARWICK, Rhode Island - The housing market in Rhode Island is off to a strong start this year, with single-family home sales and prices both increasing more than 10 percent in January compare with the same month last year.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Plans are moving forward for a Mississippi sales tax holiday for guns, ammunition, bows, arrows and accessories.
BOSTON - Driven by high demand and a shortage of houses on the market, more single-family homes were sold in Massachusetts last month than in any January since 2007, two organizations that track the real estate market reported Tuesday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The cold winter hasn't slowed the pace of home sales in Maine.
PHOENIX - A state appellate court says Arizona law bars lawsuits against home sellers who don't disclose that a sex offender lives next door, but the ruling also says providing a false reason for selling is another story.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's oil boom isn't just driving up housing prices at the epicenter. Getting a roof overhead is getting more expensive throughout the state, with the average value of a home sold last year topping $200,000 - up more than 20 percent from 2011, a real estate trade group says.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A real estate trade group says the average value of homes sold last year in North Dakota topped $200,000.
TAMPA, Florida - Chuck Holloway didn't sleep well for a week after a sinkhole swallowed his neighbor Jeffrey Bush in Seffner last year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Home sales in metro Baton Rouge were up 8.6 percent in January, thanks to strong sales in Ascension Parish.
U.S. homebuilders' confidence in the housing market declined sharply this month as the severe weather battering much of the nation keeps many would-be buyers at home.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - The Salisbury house that once belonged to an actor who starred in "Rosemary's Baby" has new owners.
SAN DIEGO - California homes sales dropped sharply in January due to a seasonal slump and a lack of affordable homes on the market, a research firm reported Thursday.
LOS ANGELES - Southern California home sales fell in January amid scant inventories and the highest prices in years, a research firm reported Wednesday.
SPOKANE, Washington - The state's housing market softened in the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to the quarter before, but remained stronger than a year ago.
LOS ANGELES - U.S. homeowners are doing a better job of keeping up with mortgage payments, a trend that has reduced the rate of late payment on home loans to the lowest level in more than five years.
STERLINGTON, Louisiana - Union Parish sheriff's deputies say Sterlington woman allegedly tore down her ex-boyfriend's mobile home, selling it for scrap iron.
HONOLULU - The median sales price of an Oahu single-family home reached $629,500 last month.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Officials say residential real estate sales in the Rapid City area boomed in 2013.
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Michigan - A man who runs a junk removal company came across a box while cleaning out a home for sale in the Detroit area.