- Wright home near Chicago to be listed for $2.4M Updated: Dec-05-13 9:04 am
- NH home sales up from a year ago Updated: Nov-28-13 9:46 am
- Sales of single-family homes in Mass. on the rise Updated: Nov-26-13 11:31 am
- US home permits rise at 5-year high on apartments Updated: Nov-26-13 9:27 am
- Contracts to buy US homes fall for 5th month Updated: Nov-25-13 11:07 am
- Moorhead historic home sale provokes anger Updated: Nov-22-13 1:26 pm
- US homebuilder confidence holds steady in November Updated: Nov-18-13 11:16 am
- Report: Wichita area home sales down in October Updated: Nov-17-13 12:47 pm
- Malloy selling Stamford home for $1.5 million Updated: Nov-17-13 11:22 am
- California home sales fairly flat in October Updated: Nov-13-13 4:46 pm
RIVER FOREST, Illinois - Frank Lloyd Wright's famed William Winslow House in suburban Chicago is going on the market for the first time in nearly 60 years.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire home sales are doing much better than a year ago.
BOSTON - A significant boost in sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts in October compared to the same month last year is further proof of a recovering housing market, two organizations that track real estate said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - U.S. developers received approval in October to build apartments at the fastest pace in five years, a trend that could boost economic growth in the final three months of the year.
WASHINGTON - The number of Americans who signed contracts to buy homes fell in October for the fifth straight month. Higher mortgage rates, price increases and the 16-day partial government shutdown held back sales.
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - A historic home that's one of the oldest in the city of Moorhead is on the auction block, much to the chagrin of some of its fans.
U.S. homebuilders' confidence in the housing market held steady this month, but many are worried that another fight over the federal budget could cause would-be buyers to put off home purchases.
WICHITA, Kansas - Home sales in the Wichita area fell in October amid the federal government shutdown that slowed mortgage loan processing and approvals, a new report shows.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and his wife, Cathy, have put their Stamford home up for sale for nearly $1.5 million.
SAN DIEGO - California home sales and prices were fairly flat in October compared to September, but other figures indicate a market that is slowly regaining its health after a yearslong slump, a research firm reported Wednesday.