- Baton Rouge-area home sales increase in July Updated: Aug-27-15 7:02 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - For the second month in a row, the number of houses sold in metro Baton Rouge increased from a year ago.
- Family of 5 sells house, moves into 200-square-foot home Updated: Aug-23-15 11:47 am
SELBY, South Dakota - A family of five has traded in their 2,500-square-foot house for a 200-square-foot living space in northern South Dakota.
- Company to raze Lafayette home where man's body decayed Updated: Aug-21-15 2:13 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A construction company that's purchased the Lafayette home where an 88-year-old man lay dead for more than nine months plans to raze the residence and build a new one in its place.
- Alicia Keys puts 32-room New Jersey home on market for $15M Updated: Aug-21-15 7:52 am
ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey - Officials say Alicia Keys has put her 32-room northern New Jersey home and an adjacent property on the market with an asking price of $14.9 million.
- US home sales soar in July to fastest pace since early 2007 Updated: Aug-20-15 12:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Americans stepped up their home-buying for a third straight month in July, as sales accelerated to the strongest pace in eight years.
- California home sales remain robust, hold at nine-year high Updated: Aug-19-15 7:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Sales of California homes remained robust in July, with the number of houses and condos sold hitting a nine-year high for the second month in a row, a research firm reported Wednesday.
- Wisconsin sees strong showing in residential housing market Updated: Aug-18-15 11:43 am
MILWAUKEE - Economists credit the state's unemployment rate and pent up demand for Wisconsin's strong showing so far this year in residential real estate.
- US mortgage debt little changed even as sales, prices rise Updated: Aug-13-15 12:47 pm
WASHINGTON - Americans are buying more homes and at higher prices, yet new data shows that mortgage debt is little changed.
- Weirton plans to create sales tax under home rule program Updated: Aug-12-15 8:55 am
WEIRTON, West Virginia - Weirton City Council plans to establish a city sales tax under the state's home rule program.
- Median Las Vegas-area home price is up to $218,000 Updated: Aug-10-15 8:04 am
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada real estate agents say the area's median home price has climbed to $218,000 in July.
- Owner seeks $12.5 million for Pass Christian home Updated: Aug-10-15 7:58 am
PASS CHRISTIAN, Mississippi - The Pass Christian home of Charles and Nancy Ramsey is the most expensive MLS-listed house in Mississippi at $12.5 million.
- Owners turning to auctions to sell their high-end properties Updated: Aug-01-15 11:13 am
EDWARDS, Colorado - Bob and Karin Weber built their dream home 14 years ago, creating an 11,000-square-foot mountaintop oasis. Now that the couple is in their 70s, they're ready to downsize.