- Man pleads guilty to Nebraska cemetery vandalism Updated: Dec-12-13 1:16 pm
- Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire Updated: Dec-12-13 12:11 pm
- Shorter sentence denied in 2001 Wash. murder case Updated: Dec-11-13 9:41 pm
- Judge gives teen probation for deadly DWI wreck Updated: Dec-11-13 4:48 pm
- AP-OK--Oklahoma Top 10 Stories Ballot, OK Updated: Dec-11-13 4:04 pm
- Richmond police arrest 15-year-old armed with Uzi Updated: Dec-11-13 8:59 am
- Teen charged in death of gas station attendant Updated: Dec-10-13 5:28 pm
- Teen pleads guilty for his role in Willmar slaying Updated: Dec-10-13 4:12 pm
- 2 teens charged in fatal shooting in Spotsylvania Updated: Dec-09-13 2:08 am
- Changes at Jackson Co. juvenile center Updated: Dec-08-13 11:32 am
- Omaha teen to face charges in crash death Updated: Dec-07-13 4:29 pm
- Teen dies in shooting near Jackson high school Updated: Dec-06-13 3:28 pm
- Court orders juvenile sex offender to be released Updated: Dec-06-13 3:08 pm
- Bond set for SD teens accused in fatal shooting Updated: Dec-06-13 7:50 am
- 2 teens charged with vandalism of LI menorah Updated: Dec-05-13 8:07 am
- 2 Gainesville High students charged in threat case Updated: Dec-05-13 6:31 am
- Philly teen pleads guilty to Twitter intimidation Updated: Dec-04-13 8:41 pm
- Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher Updated: Dec-04-13 5:52 pm
- Albanian police arrest teenager in school shooting Updated: Dec-04-13 1:37 pm
- Police track 3 teens accused of ransacking church Updated: Dec-04-13 11:48 am
- Tempe police: Teens plotted to kill grandmother Updated: Dec-04-13 8:20 am
- Ohio teen arrested after standoff faces felonies Updated: Dec-04-13 7:58 am
- High Court overturns ruling in SD teen homicide Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 am
- New trial date set for W.Va. teen slaying suspect Updated: Dec-04-13 6:20 am
- Trial set for Nev. teen in mom, brother slayings Updated: Dec-04-13 6:13 am
HENDERSON, Nebraska - A January sentencing has been scheduled for a 19-year-old who's pleaded guilty to vandalizing an old cemetery in south-central Nebraska.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The American Psychiatric Association says it does not recognize the diagnosis of 'affluenza,' that a psychologist said a wealthy North Texas teenager suffered from when he killed four pedestrians while driving drunk.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Gov. Jay Inslee denied a recommendation from the state's clemency board to grant a shortened sentence to a woman serving 22 years for her role in a deadly group attack on a 64-year-old man that occurred when she was 14.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A North Texas juvenile court judge has sentenced a 16-year-old boy to probation for a drunken-driving crash that killed four people near Fort Worth last summer.
Editors, Wire Editors, News Directors:
RICHMOND, California - Police in the San Francisco Bay Area say a 15-year-old boy was arrested after officers spotted him carrying an Uzi submachine gun.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington police have arrested one person in the death of a gas station attendant.
WILLMAR, Minnesota - A 16-year-old has pleaded guilty to unintentional second-degree murder for his role in the killing of a 79-year-old Willmar grandmother.
SPOTSYLVANIA, Virginia - Two teenagers are facing murder charges in the fatal shooting of another teen in Spotsylvania County.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Last year's decision to close Jackson County's only secure residential center for juveniles is bringing changes to another juvenile center in the county.
PAPILLION, Nebraska - Prosecutors will charge a teenage girl in Sarpy County juvenile court for an October crash that killed a 15-year-old Omaha boy, drawing sharp criticism from the boy's family.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Jackson police have arrested two teenagers in a fatal shooting that happened near Wingfield High School.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man who escaped a juvenile detention facility at age 14 and sexually abused a child at a nearby restaurant cannot be held as a sexually violent predator, the Iowa Supreme Court said Friday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Bond has been set for two Watertown high school students accused of killing a man and assaulting his father in a botched home robbery attempt in Sioux Falls.
RONKONKOMA, New York - Two Long Island teens have been charged as juveniles for allegedly vandalizing a menorah.
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Authorities say two teenage boys are facing charges in connection with a threatening note found in a boys' restroom at Gainesville High School.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia teenager pleaded guilty in juvenile court to using his Twitter account to intimidate a crime victim.
SALEM, Massachusetts - A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.
TIRANA, Albania - Albanian police arrested a 15-year-old boy Wednesday as a suspect in the fatal shooting of another boy at a high school near the capital Tirana earlier in the day.
MAGNA, Utah - Police have identified three teenagers who they believe caused thousands of dollars in damage to a church in Magna in August.
TEMPE, Arizona - Tempe police say a 15-year-old boy and 17-year-old female friend are accused of plotting to kill the boy's grandmother and have it look like an accident.
TOLEDO, Ohio - A 14-year-old Ohio student who triggered a lockdown and police standoff after he allegedly flashed a pellet gun at school has been charged as a juvenile with two felonies.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Supreme Court has overturned a ruling by a circuit court judge that a Pierre teenager accused of murder should be tried as an adult.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The trial of a West Virginia teenager charged with the fatal stabbing of her one-time best friend has been rescheduled.
LAS VEGAS - Trial is been set next year for a Henderson teen accused of killing his mother and brother the day after his 16th birthday and then disappearing for several days.