- Correction: Juvenile Arrested-Police Chase story Updated: Oct-09-15 9:08 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - In an Oct. 8 story about a teenager being charged with leading police on a three-county chase, The Associated Press erroneously identified Pasco County Sheriff's spokesman Eddie Daniels as the spokesman for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
- 13-year-old boy accused in fatal shooting of girl, 12 Updated: Oct-09-15 8:58 pm
JASPER, Missouri - A 13-year-old boy deliberately shot and killed a 12-year-old girl outside a foster home in rural southwest Missouri where they both lived using a gun he had taken from the house, the local sheriff said Friday.
- The Latest: Prosecutor says campus shooting not self-defense Updated: Oct-09-15 5:39 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The latest on the shooting at Northern Arizona University (all times local):
- Ex-teacher charged in teen sex case pleads not guilty Updated: Oct-09-15 1:19 pm
LE MARS, Iowa - A former Remsen-Union Community School teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student has pleaded not guilty.
- $1.5M bond for Ohio teen accused in fatal stabbings of teens Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - A judge in northwestern Ohio has set a $1.5 million bond for a teen accused in the fatal stabbings of his former girlfriend and her brother.
- Officer charged with hitting teen gets probation Updated: Oct-08-15 1:01 pm
BALTIMORE - A Baltimore police officer charged with hitting a teenage car theft suspect has been given a year of unsupervised probation.
- Police: Teenager, 15, charged after school reports threat Updated: Oct-08-15 12:54 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - A 15-year-old boy in eastern Idaho has been charged with threatening violence at a school and telephone harassment after a high school went on lockdown because of a violent threat posted online.
- Alabama teen arrested for bringing unloaded gun to school Updated: Oct-08-15 4:30 am
RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama - A Russellville High School student is in custody after police say the boy brought an unloaded gun to school.
- Jury being picked in teen's trial over math teacher's death Updated: Oct-07-15 4:18 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - Jury selection has begun in the trial of a Massachusetts teenager accused of raping and killing his math teacher.
- Sheriff: Teen threatened school shooting, bombing Updated: Oct-07-15 7:13 am
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida - A teenager faces serious charges after an investigation revealed he had studied videos from the Columbine High School shooting before threatening to "blow up" his high school.
- 4 arrested in connection with Sydney police worker's killing Updated: Oct-07-15 5:23 am
SYDNEY - Police arrested four people Wednesday in connection with the slaying of a civilian police worker in a Sydney suburb that officials have said they believe was linked to terrorism.
- Shooter tackled by teacher in school to be tried as juvenile Updated: Oct-07-15 12:05 am
LACEY, Washington - A 17-year-old accused of firing two shots into the air at a high school in Lacey will be tried in juvenile court.
- 12-year-old arrested for bringing inoperable gun to school Updated: Oct-06-15 10:39 pm
GRANITE FALLS, Washington - A 12-year-old boy has been arrested for bringing an inoperable gun to a middle school about 40 miles northeast of Seattle.
- Cops: Teen pulled gun on college student, prompting lockdown Updated: Oct-06-15 7:04 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A teenager pulled a gun on a student outside a community college building Tuesday, prompting a campus lockdown and police search and leading to the teen's arrest, police said.
- Casper teen pleads guilty to trying to run friend over Updated: Oct-06-15 10:58 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper teenager has pleaded guilty to trying to run over his friend with a car because he was angry.
- Boy, 12, arrested for bring handgun to Chalmette school Updated: Oct-06-15 7:52 am
CHALMETTE, Louisiana - St. Bernard Parish authorities have arrested a 12-year-old boy who took a handgun to Andrew Jackson Middle School. They say the boy also was in possession of ammunition.
- Teen charged in 2014 fatal crash in Southern California Updated: Oct-06-15 6:02 am
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California teen is charged with manslaughter in connection with a crash that killed five other teens last year.
- Judge denies bail for teenager accused in 5 arson fires Updated: Oct-06-15 3:26 am
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A judge has denied a reduced bail request for a Connecticut teenager accused of setting five arson fires.
- Teen charged with accidentally shooting girlfriend in face Updated: Oct-05-15 7:41 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A Jacksonville teen is facing charges after authorities say he fatally shot his girlfriend while the two were smoking marijuana and playing with a gun.
- New trial date to be set for convicted Ohio judge Updated: Oct-05-15 6:17 pm
CINCINNATI - A second trial for a suspended juvenile court judge convicted last year of unlawful interest in a public contract is to be determined this month.
- Boy, 17, charged in Saratoga woman's shooting death Updated: Oct-05-15 5:45 pm
WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wisconsin - A 17-year-old boy is charged with first-degree reckless homicide in the shooting death of his girlfriend's mother in central Wisconsin.
- Teenager, 17, gets 45 years to life in cab driver's murder Updated: Oct-05-15 4:09 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A teenager has been sentenced to 45 years to life in prison in the murder of a northeastern Pennsylvania cab driver who authorities said didn't take his preferred route.
- Teen arrested, charged as adult after man fatally shot Updated: Oct-05-15 12:16 pm
LANCASTER, South Carolina - Authorities in South Carolina say a teenager has been charged with killing a man in Lancaster.
- Trial to begin for teen charged in teacher's rape, killing Updated: Oct-05-15 8:28 am
BOSTON - One day in the fall of 2013, Colleen Ritzer asked one of her 9th-grade algebra students to stay after school. Hours later, the body of the popular, 24-year-old teacher was found in nearby woods, partly covered by leaves. She had been raped and her throat had been slit with a box cutter. Near her body was a note reading, "I hate you all."
- Teen driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 5 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:23 pm
IRVINE, California - A teenage driver who was at the wheel during a fiery freeway crash in Orange County last year that killed his five passengers has been charged with vehicular manslaughter.