- Trooper leaves hospital, teen charged in Philadelphia chase Updated: Nov-25-15 1:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A 17-year-old charged with shooting a trooper during a chaotic car chase that ended in a fiery crash on a downtown Philadelphia highway had been driving the car when it was stopped for an expired tag, state police said.
- Brevard High School students face sanction for incidents Updated: Nov-25-15 1:00 pm
BREVARD, North Carolina - School officials in Transylvania County say three students at Brevard High School have been suspended and a teenager has been charged in connection with a series of racial incidents on and off campus.
- Police: Teen charged in stabbing at Baltimore high school Updated: Nov-25-15 12:23 pm
BALTIMORE - Police say a 17-year-old Baltimore high school student has been charged as an adult with attempted murder in a classroom stabbing that left a schoolmate critically wounded.
- Teen arraigned on felony charges in stepmother's death Updated: Nov-25-15 4:02 am
BURLEY, Idaho - A trial has been set for an Idaho teenager charged with felony accessory to murder and concealing or destroying evidence in the death of his stepmother.
- 19-year-old Memphis woman charged in death of toddler son Updated: Nov-24-15 5:45 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A 19-year-old West Tennessee woman accused of killing her toddler son by putting him under a mattress to discipline him has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge.
- Teen in Sierra Vista accused of arson at caregiver's home Updated: Nov-23-15 4:49 pm
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - A teenager in Sierra Vista has been arrested for allegedly setting fire to his caregivers' home while they were asleep and may be charged as an adult.
- Cops: Md. teen arrested after stealing car with kids inside Updated: Nov-22-15 6:53 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore police arrested teenager after he allegedly stole a car with two young children inside.
- Indiana ordered to find facility for girl accused in attack Updated: Nov-20-15 3:34 pm
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana judge and juvenile court magistrate have ordered the state Division of Mental Health to find a place in a psychiatric institution for a 12-year-old Elkhart girl accused of fatally stabbing her stepmother.
- 2 teens arrested in Kansas for fatal shooting of Tulsa girl Updated: Nov-20-15 2:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two teenagers have been arrested in Kansas in connection with the fatal drive-by shooting of a 16-year-old girl in Tulsa.
- 3 suspects accused of string of Alabama, Georgia robberies Updated: Nov-20-15 12:05 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Alabama's Lee County Sheriff's Office has arrested two juveniles and a 20-year-old man in connection with 17 business robberies that stretched from east Alabama to Columbus, Georgia.
- Authorities: 3rd suspect charged in fatal summer shooting Updated: Nov-20-15 5:16 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A third suspect is charged in connection with a fatal summer shooting.
- Birmingham teen arrested in 3 fatal shootings Updated: Nov-19-15 7:19 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Birmingham police say a teenager has been arrested in three shooting deaths and is being investigated in an additional homicide case.
- Teen gets 40 years for shooting man over offensive comment Updated: Nov-19-15 3:18 pm
SARASOTA, Florida - A southwest Florida teen has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for fatally shooting a man he believed made an offensive comment to a female friend.
- Teen arrested with gun at Western Harnett High School Updated: Nov-19-15 6:49 am
LILLINGTON, North Carolina - A student at Western Harnett High School in Lillington has been arrested and charged with bringing a gun on campus.
- Possible expulsion, charges for teens with BB gun in school Updated: Nov-19-15 6:46 am
FRANKLIN, Ohio - Reports of a student with a weapon at a southwestern Ohio high school has resulted in the suspension and possible expulsion of four teens who may also face criminal charges in juvenile court.
- Teen charged in fatal Westminster shooting gets 5 years Updated: Nov-18-15 9:49 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A teenager who was charged in a fatal shooting at a Westminster park has been sentenced to five years in the state's youth offender system.
- Teen accused of DUI in fatal crash pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-18-15 9:23 pm
BENTON, Illinois - A 17-year-old in southern Illinois has pleaded not guilty to aggravated DUI in a crash that killed another teenager.
- Teenager charged after woman shot in eye with pellet gun Updated: Nov-18-15 4:39 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Authorities in Durham say a teenager faces malicious maiming and other charges after police say he shot a woman in the eye with a pellet gun.
- 2 teens arrested in online threat against Byng schools Updated: Nov-18-15 3:43 pm
ADA, Oklahoma - Pontotoc County authorities have arrested two 14-year-old boys they say posted threats online involving the Byng school district.
- 14-year-old arrested for bank robbery in Cleveland suburb Updated: Nov-18-15 3:26 pm
EUCLID, Ohio - Authorities in Ohio say a 14-year-old boy wearing a backpack used a note to rob a bank in suburban Cleveland last month.
- Police: Student charged after saying he had bomb at school Updated: Nov-18-15 1:17 pm
SELMA, Alabama - Police say an 18-year-old student is accused of making a terrorist threat after he told security guards he had a bomb and a gun in his backpack while entering a Selma school.
- 3 teens charged with armed robbery at high school Updated: Nov-18-15 12:20 pm
MINT HILL, North Carolina - Three students have been arrested and charged with robbing another student at gunpoint at a Charlotte-area high school.
- Police arrest boy, 13, in break-in at Lansing science center Updated: Nov-18-15 11:07 am
LANSING, Michigan - Police have arrested a 13-year-old boy following an early-morning break-in at Impression 5 Science Center in Lansing.
- Jury finds former Orleans Parish juvenile judge guilty Updated: Nov-10-15 7:13 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A six-person jury has declared Yolanda King, a former Orleans Parish Juvenile Court judge, guilty of falsifying public records and filing fraudulent campaign documents before her 2013 election.
- Man pleads guilty to Mason City BB gun shooting Updated: Nov-10-15 7:59 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A 19-year-old man has pleaded guilty to allegations that he used a BB gun to shoot a woman and shoot out some windows in downtown Mason City.