- The Latest: Slain Navajo girl was hit in head with tire iron Updated: May-04-16 1:50 pm
SHIPROCK, New Mexico - The Latest on the abduction and killing of an 11-year-old girl on the Navajo Nation (all times local):
- 1 arrested, 1 being questioned in Wagner vandalism Updated: May-04-16 11:06 am
WAGNER, South Dakota - One juvenile has been arrested and another is being questioned in connection with a rash of vandalism in Wagner.
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run in Lowcountry Updated: May-04-16 10:55 am
NORTH CHARLESTON, South Carolina - North Charleston police say a man has been charged in a fatal hit-and-run involving a moped.
- Teen accused in school plot released Wednesday Updated: May-04-16 10:12 am
WASECA, Minnesota - The Minnesota teen accused of plotting an attack on his high school is headed home.
- 4 arrested in connection with Sacramento robbery, shooting Updated: May-04-16 9:26 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Authorities have arrested two men on suspicion of murder after a deadly home invasion robbery in Sacramento County.
- Teen gets 12 years in prison for fatal 2014 NYC bus shooting Updated: May-04-16 3:37 am
NEW YORK - A 16-year-old Brooklyn boy has been sentenced to serve a dozen years behind bars for a fatal New York City bus shooting two years ago.
- Teen charged in fire that killed NY cop denies setting blaze Updated: May-03-16 8:58 pm
NEW YORK - A teenager charged in a 2014 mattress fire in Brooklyn that killed a police officer and severely injured another officer has denied setting the fire, saying he confessed to the crime to protect his family.
- Providence teen sentenced to prison for armed robberies Updated: May-03-16 4:35 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Providence teenager has been sentenced to 12 years in prison under a plea agreement for a series of armed robberies.
- Vegas teen pleads not guilty to murder in fatal stabbing Updated: May-03-16 3:17 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Las Vegas 16-year-old has pleaded not guilty as an adult to murder, robbery and conspiracy charges in the stabbing death of a man at a fast-food restaurant.
- Rockford girl charged in connection with teen's death Updated: May-03-16 1:01 pm
ROCKFORD, Illinois - A 15-year-old Rockford girl has been charged in connection with the death of another teen girl whose charred remains were found outside a northern Illinois mobile home in October.
- Yearbook prank lands high school student felony charge Updated: May-03-16 12:51 pm
MESA, Arizona - An Arizona high school student is facing a felony charge after police say he exposed himself in a football team picture that ended up in the school yearbook.
- 'Raise the Age' bill passes Senate with strong support Updated: May-02-16 7:58 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A bid to raise the adult prosecution age in Louisiana one year to 18 years old has won strong support in the state Senate.
- Teenager arrested in death of northeast Arkansas man, 73 Updated: May-02-16 7:11 am
LAKE CITY, Arkansas - Authorities in northeastern Arkansas have arrested a teenager in the death of a 73-year-old man.
- Police: Man arrested in death of retired postal worker Updated: May-02-16 6:34 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Gulfport police have charged a 19-year-old man in death of a retired postal worker found dead in his home.
- The Latest: Police arrest protesters in Seattle Updated: May-02-16 1:06 am
SEATTLE - The Latest on May Day marches across the U.S. (all times local):
- Student arrested after unloaded guns found on school grounds Updated: Apr-30-16 5:24 pm
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - Superior police say a 17-year-old high school student was arrested after unloaded guns were found in a vehicle on school property.
- 14-year-old arrested for murder in the death of a Ripley man Updated: Apr-30-16 1:59 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - A 14-year-old Stillwater girl has been arrested on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of a man in Ripley.
- Police: Older son said he killed father in California Updated: Apr-29-16 9:55 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The older of two sons charged with murdering their parents at their home in California said he shot his father multiple times, but he did not shoot his mother, according to police.
- The Latest: Police: Older son confessed to killing father Updated: Apr-29-16 6:15 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The Latest on the arrest of two sons in the shooting deaths of their parents in California. (all times local):
- Not guilty plea in Chandler hit-and-run that injured vet Updated: Apr-29-16 4:01 pm
PHOENIX - A man arrested in a hit-and-run accident that injured a veteran in Chandler last month has pleaded not guilty.
- Boy, 16, accused in downtown Nashville bus station shooting Updated: Apr-29-16 2:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities have arrested a 16-year-old boy wanted in connection with the shootings of four people at a downtown Nashville bus terminal that left one person critically wounded and sent dozens of commuters scrambling for cover.
- 2 sentenced in Vancouver burglary, assault of Buddhist nun Updated: Apr-29-16 11:20 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver man and teenage boy have been sentenced to prison for burglarizing a home last year and assaulting a 65-year-old woman who lived there.
- Accused Williston teacher and coach pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-29-16 10:26 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston teacher and coach accused of a sex crime involving an 18-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty.
- Police: Hammond teen arrested for making threat at school Updated: Apr-29-16 8:57 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Authorities say a 15-year-old Hammond High Magnet School student has been arrested for writing a threat on a desk.
- Police arrest woman for abandoning newborn in dumpster Updated: Apr-28-16 7:16 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say they've arrested an 18-year-old woman for leaving her newborn son in an Everett dumpster in March.