- Atlanta student arrested in grandmother's death Updated: Apr-18-14 6:35 pm
- Flea market shooting suspect gets new lawyers Updated: Apr-18-14 1:52 pm
- Teen charged in videotaped Houston-area burglary Updated: Apr-18-14 12:22 pm
- Lynn teen faces murder charge after friend shot Updated: Apr-18-14 9:23 am
- Handcuffed 17-year-old flees Hastings police Updated: Apr-18-14 9:16 am
- 4 arrested in violent robberies in Phoenix area Updated: Apr-17-14 7:52 pm
- Authorities say teen linked to Muscatine fire Updated: Apr-17-14 6:05 pm
- Western Md. teen charged in shooting of vehicle Updated: Apr-17-14 11:56 am
- San Diego teen arrested in social media threats Updated: Apr-17-14 9:04 am
- 10 years for teen who pleads in machete attack Updated: Apr-16-14 2:38 pm
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings Updated: Apr-16-14 12:16 pm
- 13-year-old accused of bringing gun to school Updated: Apr-15-14 9:47 am
- Teen pleads not guilty in sister's fatal stabbing Updated: Apr-14-14 7:31 pm
- Police arrest 16-year-old girl after bank robbery Updated: Apr-14-14 6:58 pm
- Teen arrested for threat at Rogers High School Updated: Apr-14-14 5:13 pm
- Fight over marijuana leads to fatal stabbing Updated: Apr-14-14 2:31 pm
- Stabbing suspect's mental state is key to the case Updated: Apr-12-14 1:38 pm
- 'Affluenza' teen's family won't pay full rehab fee Updated: Apr-11-14 7:37 pm
- Teen arrested, brother sought for shooting of boy Updated: Apr-11-14 6:16 pm
- 4 Tenn. teens in SC manhunt ordered detained Updated: Apr-11-14 5:17 pm
- Teen slaying suspect's probation officer resigns Updated: Apr-11-14 3:29 pm
- Teen gets 34 years for fatally shooting boy Updated: Apr-11-14 9:01 am
- Bucksport teen faces charges in fatal crash Updated: Apr-11-14 8:28 am
- RI teen pleads guilty in shooting that killed girl Updated: Apr-11-14 6:26 am
- Teenager arrested after fight with school officer Updated: Apr-11-14 5:32 am
ATLANTA - Atlanta police say they have arrested a 14-year-old boy in connection with the death of his grandmother.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - A 15-year-old boy charged with first-degree murder in the February killing of a flea market employee told a judge that he had changed his mind about the defense lawyers he wants to represent him.
HOUSTON - A teenager has been charged with burglary after security video from inside a Houston-area house showed a man with a flashlight peering at a sleeping toddler in a crib.
LYNN, Massachusetts - Prosecutors have charged a Lynn teenager with murder, not because he allegedly killed someone, but because he was the purported accomplice of another teen fatally shot by the victim of an attempted robbery.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - Officers are still searching for a 17-year-old who escaped while being picked up on a juvenile warrant in Hastings.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A man and three teenagers are in custody in connection with a string of violent robberies in west Phoenix and Glendale.
MUSCATINE, Iowa - Authorities say a 16-year-old boy is linked to a house fire earlier this month in Muscatine.
CASCADE, Maryland - The Washington County Sheriff's Office says a 17-year-old Cascade boy shot a vehicle in the rural mountain town, but the driver and his two young children weren't hurt.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego police say a 17-year-old student has been arrested on suspicion of making threats via social media against a charter school teacher in Point Loma and a middle school in Clairemont.
COVINGTON, Louisiana - A 16-year-old arrested last year after he allegedly attacked a man with a machete following an argument has pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree murder and was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Classes resumed Wednesday at a Pittsburgh-area high school where authorities said a student stabbed or slashed 21 others and a security guard a week ago while rampaging through a hallway with two kitchen knives.
AURORA, Illinois - An 8th grader at a suburban Chicago middle school was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon after a loaded handgun was found inside his locker.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey teenager has pleaded not guilty to charges that he fatally stabbed his sister at their family's home.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a 16-year-old girl now in custody is suspected in the lunchtime robbery of a bank.
ROGERS, Arkansas - Police in Rogers say a 15-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with a threatening message written on a boy's bathroom stall at Heritage High School.
JACKSON, South Carolina - Investigators say an argument over money that one man owed another man for a bag of marijuana led to a fatal stabbing in Aiken County.
MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania - The legal fate of the 16-year-old boy accused of stabbing or slashing 21 fellow students and a security guard at his high school will probably pivot more on his mental state than his tender age, attorneys say.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The family of a Texas teenager sentenced to probation after killing four people in a drunken-driving wreck will pay for just a fraction of his court-ordered treatment, a court official testified Friday.
PHILADELPHIA - Police have arrested a suspect in the shooting of an 11-year-old and are looking for his older brother.
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee - Four teenagers who were extradited to Greene County, Tennessee, after leading South Carolina police on a day-long chase last week have been ordered detained.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis probation officer has resigned amid criticism that he failed to report violations by a 16-year-old who was later charged with killing an Indianapolis man.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Brooklyn Park teenager is sentenced to more than 34 years in prison for fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy in a case of mistaken identity.
BUCKSPORT, Maine - A 16-year-old Bucksport girl is facing charges in connection with a crash six months ago that took the life of her 15-year-old passenger.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A teenager has pleaded guilty to his role in a shooting that killed a 12-year-old girl and injured three women at a graduation party in Providence last year.
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities have arrested a Utah high school student who is accused of attacking a school resource officer.