- California teen in bus attack ordered to trial Updated: Mar-07-14 12:01 am
- New Mexico teen indicted in 12-year-old's killing Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 pm
- Juvenile arrested in North Dakota high school fire Updated: Mar-06-14 8:44 pm
- Supreme Court gets case on juvenile life sentences Updated: Mar-06-14 6:51 pm
- 17-year-old dad charged in baby's death in Conn. Updated: Mar-06-14 2:58 pm
- Trial date set for teen charged in officer's death Updated: Mar-06-14 4:05 am
- Conn. woman arrested in alleged school threats Updated: Mar-05-14 6:26 pm
- Fla. Senate panel OKs juvenile sentencing bill Updated: Mar-05-14 4:19 pm
- Teen charged with murder in Seattle for cell phone Updated: Mar-05-14 3:43 pm
- Judge: Ohio teen competent to stand trial in fire Updated: Mar-05-14 1:08 pm
- $2,000 reward offered in Cincinnati shooting Updated: Mar-05-14 3:11 am
- Teens charged in fatal Iowa shooting of bald eagle Updated: Mar-03-14 6:35 pm
- Bail stays at $1M for teen charged in deputy death Updated: Mar-03-14 4:41 pm
- Teenager found with handgun in waistband Updated: Mar-03-14 3:03 pm
- Teen boy charged in Worcester hit-and-run Updated: Mar-03-14 1:39 pm
- Topeka video teen pleads not guilty to charges Updated: Mar-03-14 1:07 pm
- 2 teen suspects in Ind. killing arrested in Ohio Updated: Mar-02-14 6:16 pm
- South Dakota teen sentenced for attack on officers Updated: Mar-02-14 10:39 am
- Rowan County student accused of posting nude photo Updated: Feb-28-14 10:49 pm
- Baton Rouge teen arrested with gun at school Updated: Feb-28-14 7:59 pm
- Arizona teen gets 42 years for robbery killings Updated: Feb-28-14 5:08 pm
- Son pleads not guilty to killing father Updated: Feb-28-14 9:59 am
- Teen charged in death of brothers back in court Updated: Feb-27-14 6:19 pm
- 2 Va teens to be tried as adults in fatal shooting Updated: Feb-27-14 10:25 am
- Judge delays sentencing of Sweet until March Updated: Feb-26-14 4:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - A Northern California teenager accused of setting the clothing of a gender-neutral teen on fire on a transit bus has been ordered to trial.
LOS LUNAS, New Mexico - A 15-year-old New Mexico teen accused of killing his 12-year-old playmate was indicted Thursday on a murder charge.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Police in Dickinson say a juvenile has been arrested in connection with the Trinity High School fire, which authorities allege was started by the school's principal.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The lawyer for a woman who helped commit a murder when she was 15 told the Florida Supreme Court she deserves a new sentencing hearing because of a federal ban on mandatory life-without-parole sentences for juveniles.
CLINTON, Connecticut - A 17-year-old father has charged with manslaughter in the death last year of his infant daughter in Connecticut.
PHOENIX - A new trial date has been set for a 15-year-old boy accused of killing a Maricopa County jail officer who authorities say was randomly targeted when he was shot in his driveway.
LITCHFIELD, Connecticut - An 18-year-old Connecticut woman has been arrested after police said she allegedly made verbal threats of violence against two schools.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida would establish new sentencing guidelines for juveniles who are tried as adults and convicted of serious felonies, under legislation approved Wednesday by a state Senate committee.
SEATTLE - A 17-year-old accused of shooting a man to death in Seattle for his cell phone has been charged with first-degree murder in adult court.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 17-year-old Ohio boy accused of tying his parents' bedroom doors shut while they were inside and setting the house on fire has been found competent to stand trial.
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police say a $2,000 reward is being offered for information leading to a pair of teenagers suspected of shooting a man who was sitting on his porch and refused their demands to hand over his backpack.
MONTEZUMA, Iowa - Two 15-year-old boys have been charged in connection to the fatal shooting of a bald eagle near Montezuma in February.
PROVO, Utah - A Utah judge decided Monday not to lower bail for a teenage girl charged with aggravated murder in a crime spree that claimed the life of a deputy and her boyfriend.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police have arrested a 16-year-old after officers saw him trying to hide the weapon in the waistband of his pants.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A 17-year-old boy has been identified as the driver who allegedly drove from the scene after his car struck a college student out walking the family dog, Worcester police said Monday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Topeka teenager known for videotaping police officers while they work has pleaded not guilty to three recent citations.
HELTONVILLE, Indiana - Extradition proceedings will begin this week against two southern Indiana teenagers arrested in Ohio in connection with the beating death of a man in his remote Lawrence County home, according to authorities.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls teen who led police on a high-speed chase through a crowded fairgrounds parking lot before assaulting two officers has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
SALISBURY, North Carolina - Authorities have arrested a 17-year-old Rowan County high school student who they say created an Instagram account and posted a nude photo of a 15-year-old girl on the social media site.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Authorities in Baton Rouge have arrested a ninth-grader at McKinley High School after he allegedly brought a loaded handgun to school.
PHOENIX - A teenager was sentenced Friday to 42 years in prison for the killings of two people and the wounding of a third during the 2012 robbery of a Phoenix-area smoke shop.
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - A Sheboygan teen has pleaded not guilty to killing his father and hiding his body in their apartment.
FARMINGTON, Utah - A hearing to determine if a Utah teenager charged in the deaths of his younger brothers will be tried as an adult has been scheduled for May.
SPOTSYLVANIA, Virginia - Two Spotsylvania teenagers charged in the fatal shooting of another teen will be tried as adults.
MANCHESTER, Iowa - A judge has recessed a sentencing hearing until March in the case of a Manchester teenager convicted last year of killing his grandparents.