- Teen charged with pushing Texas boy into pond in drowning Updated: Aug-29-15 5:44 pm
LUFKIN, Texas - An East Texas teenager is accused of pushing his pregnant girlfriend's 3-year-old nephew into a pond so the boy would drown to make room for the unborn child to live at their home.
- Teen sentenced for St. Cloud stabbing death Updated: Aug-29-15 2:10 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud teenager has been placed on juvenile probation for fatally stabbing a 20-year-old man during a street fight.
- Delaware police charge teenager with impersonating officer Updated: Aug-29-15 1:40 pm
SMYRNA, Delaware - Delaware State Police have charged a teenager from Smyrna with impersonating a police officer after he attempted to pull over a female driver with his car.
- Teen pleads guilty in fatal shooting of Memphis contractor Updated: Aug-29-15 1:26 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Prosecutors say a Memphis teen has been sentenced to 30 years in prison without the possibility of parole for the fatal shooting of a construction contractor.
- Court gives sentencing power to juries in some murder cases Updated: Aug-29-15 12:59 pm
DETROIT - The case of an overnight attack on a couple in a small Michigan town could rewrite the rules for life sentences for teens convicted of murder.
- 3 teens arrested after stolen truck crashes into police car Updated: Aug-28-15 4:14 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Authorities say three teens were arrested after crashing a stolen pickup truck into an undercover police car.
- School stab suspect to be adult by time of juvenile hearing Updated: Aug-28-15 3:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - A teen charged with stabbing 20 fellow students and a security guard at a Pennsylvania high school will be an adult by the time a hearing concludes to determine whether he should be tried in juvenile court.
- Officials: Student, 13, who made threats taken into custody Updated: Aug-28-15 6:49 am
ROEBUCK, South Carolina - A 13-year-old student has been charged with disturbing a school after officials say he verbally threatened to shoot several students at a Spartanburg County high school.
- Teen pleads guilty to attempted murder, carjacking charges Updated: Aug-27-15 11:56 pm
FREEHOLD, New Jersey - Authorities say a New Jersey teenager has pleaded guilty to charges he stabbed a woman in her home, took her car keys and drove off in her vehicle.
- Rape charge filed against teen accused in girl's death Updated: Aug-27-15 8:01 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah teenager accused in the strangling death of a 12-year-old neighbor girl has also been charged with sexually assaulting her, a judge said during a Thursday court hearing.
- Boy accused of shooting woman was dating her daughter Updated: Aug-27-15 11:55 am
SARATOGA, Wisconsin - Search warrants filed in Wood County show the teenager accused of fatally shooting a woman had been dating the victim's daughter who ended a relationship with the boy the day her mother was killed.
- Juvenile charged in shooting death of grandfather Updated: Aug-27-15 10:59 am
HARLAN, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say a 14-year-old boy is charged with fatally shooting his grandfather.
- Part-time Pennsylvania officer faces child pornography charges Updated: Aug-26-15 9:48 am
EMPORIUM, Pennsylvania - A part-time central Pennsylvania police officer has been charged with soliciting a 15-year-old for sexual acts and making child pornography.
- Police: 2nd teen who escaped from juvenile facility found Updated: Aug-26-15 8:31 am
SILVER SPRING, Maryland - Maryland State Police say they have found a second teen who escaped from a juvenile detention facility north of Baltimore at a motel in Montgomery County.
- 5 teens arrested in Charleston home break-ins Updated: Aug-26-15 3:07 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston police say five teenagers have been arrested on charges related to multiple home burglaries and vehicle thefts.
- Lawyer: Trying teen as juvenile solves separate trial issue Updated: Aug-25-15 5:13 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The attorney representing a teenage girl charged along with her soldier boyfriend in the murder of her mother says sending her case to juvenile court would resolve the question of whether the two should be tried together or separately.
- Teen pleads guilty to 1st-degree murder in cabbie slaying Updated: Aug-25-15 2:56 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania teenager accused of having shot and killed a cab driver who didn't take his preferred route has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder.
- Arkansas boy, 14, pleads not guilty in death of guardians Updated: Aug-25-15 1:41 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - A 14-year-old boy from central Arkansas pleaded not guilty Tuesday to two counts of capital murder in the July 21 shooting deaths of a couple who raised him as their grandson.
- Salina teenager to be tried as adult in fatal shooting Updated: Aug-25-15 7:38 am
SALINA, Kansas - A teenager charged in the shooting death of a Salina girl will be tried as an adult.
- Teen charged in accidental shooting of 11-year-old brother Updated: Aug-25-15 3:46 am
NORTH COLLEGE HILL, Ohio - Police say a suburban Cincinnati teenager has been arrested for the accidental shooting of his 11-year-old brother.
- Phoenix police arrest man on suspicion of manslaughter Updated: Aug-24-15 7:50 pm
PHOENIX - Police in Phoenix say a 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter.
- Bail set for Minnesota teen accused in school attack plot Updated: Aug-24-15 6:34 pm
WASECA, Minnesota - A judge has set bail for a Minnesota 18-year-old accused of planning to kill his family and attack his high school.
- Man, 18, arrested in connection with church vandalism Updated: Aug-24-15 7:34 am
CLAREMONT, New Hampshire - An 18-year-old man was arrested after authorities say he and a juvenile broke into a Claremont church and caused thousands of dollars' worth of damage.
- 13-year-old arrested minutes after boy on bicycle robs man Updated: Aug-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Police say a 13-year-old was arrested four minutes after allegedly grabbing cash from a man's hand and pointing a realistic BB pistol at him.
- Indianapolis police arrest teen in connection with slaying Updated: Aug-23-15 5:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police have arrested a juvenile in connection with last week's fatal shooting of a 16-year-old boy.