- University of Washington student arrested in groping cases Updated: Feb-08-16 11:53 pm
SEATTLE - Police have arrested a 19-year-old University of Washington student related to a series of groping incidents on campus.
- Indianapolis coach facing sex charge remaining in custody Updated: Feb-08-16 8:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A former boys basketball coach in Indianapolis who's charged with trying to entice a 15-year-old female student into a sexual relationship told other students after he was forced to resign that the girl was trying to slander him and that he would turn his head if someone were to "mess her up," prosecutors said Monday.
- Teens arrested after police pursuit in Janesville Updated: Feb-08-16 10:50 am
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Two juveniles from Janesville are in custody after police were led on a car chase.
- 3 teens arrested after pursuit in stolen vehicle in Rockford Updated: Feb-08-16 10:38 am
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Authorities say three teenagers were arrested after leading Winnebago County deputies on a chase in a stolen vehicle.
- Waterloo boy convicted of manslaughter in sister's death Updated: Feb-08-16 9:44 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - A 15-year-old Waterloo boy accused of fatally shooting his older sister has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
- Police shoot family dog after it attacks teen, charges cops Updated: Feb-08-16 6:24 am
PHILADELPHIA - Police say officers shot a family's dog to death after it attacked a Philadelphia teenager and charged at the officers.
- March 30 trial set for teen accused of killing jail officer Updated: Feb-08-16 4:01 am
PHOENIX - A March 30 trial has been set for a 17-year-old boy accused of killing a Maricopa County jail officer who authorities say was randomly targeted when he was shot in his driveway.
- 11-year-old boy convicted of killing 8-year-old girl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:27 pm
WHITE PINE, Tennessee - An 11-year-old boy in Tennessee has been found guilty of murdering an 8-year-old girl after she and her sister refused to let him see their puppies.
- Oklahoma City high school wrestler charged with sex crime Updated: Feb-05-16 8:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An athlete at an Oklahoma City high school was charged this week with a sex crime after police say an act the boy described as a wrestling maneuver was obscene groping.
- Man and teen plead guilty in fatal Iowa drag race Updated: Feb-05-16 6:43 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A man and a teenager have pleaded guilty to charges in connection to a drag racing crash that killed an elderly couple.
- Texas authorities move 'affluenza' teen to adult jail Updated: Feb-05-16 6:04 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck was transferred to an adult jail on Friday, a week after a judge initially refused to do so.
- Suburban Indianapolis teenager sentenced in murder Updated: Feb-05-16 5:29 pm
NOBLESVILLE, Indiana - A teenager from an Indianapolis suburb has been sentenced to 80 years in prison for killing a 73-year-old man.
- 2 charged with murder of bystander after robbery in Norman Updated: Feb-05-16 4:53 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A 17-year-old and a 19-year-old have been charged with first-degree murder after police say they attempted to retaliate against people who stole marijuana from them.
- Man accused of forcing Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution Updated: Feb-05-16 3:09 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - A North Carolina man has been arrested on charges that he forced a 19-year-old female Fort Bragg soldier into prostitution.
- Tempe police arrest man, 15-year-old in shooting at vehicles Updated: Feb-05-16 9:01 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Tempe police say they have arrested two people and found the gun used in the firing of gunshots at two vehicles being driven on a local street.
- Woman charged in teen's death says she, too, was bullied Updated: Feb-05-16 4:20 am
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Natalie Keepers told a judge that she was bullied - just like the 13-year-old girl she is accused of plotting to kill.
- Teacher charged with using app to arrange sex with teen Updated: Feb-05-16 4:11 am
TROY, Illinois - A high school math teacher faces felony charges after police in southern Illinois say he used an anonymous social media app to arrange a sexual encounter with an eighth-grader.
- High school student accused in sexual assault near campus Updated: Feb-05-16 2:37 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - An 18-year-old male Tulsa high school student accused of sexually assaulting another student off campus has been arrested.
- Teen gang members charged in Los Angeles park killings Updated: Feb-05-16 12:20 am
LOS ANGELES - Two teenage gang members have been charged with murdering a 19-year-old woman and her 17-year-old friend last fall in a Los Angeles park and leaving their bodies just off a popular hiking trail where a woman walking her dog found them.
- Homeless boys charged with murder have seen troubled lives Updated: Feb-04-16 11:02 pm
SEATTLE - It was their mom's birthday, and the three vagrant teenage brothers were intent on collecting a $500 drug debt she was owed, an informant would later tell police. So, prosecutors say, they marched up a hill into a wooded homeless encampment called "The Jungle" and started shooting.
- Suspected shoplifters fire BB gun at security guards Updated: Feb-04-16 8:49 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A fourth juvenile has been arrested in shoplifting incident that left two Anchorage security guards injured by a BB gun.
- The Latest: Hundreds mourn slain 13-year-old at funeral Updated: Feb-04-16 7:44 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - The Latest on charges against two Virginia Tech students in the death of a 13-year-old girl (all times local):
- Second teen charged in murder of Iraq veteran in Hoover Updated: Feb-04-16 2:59 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - A second person has been charged in the killing of an Iraq war veteran.
- Sheriff's Office: Man sought in 2014 fatal stabbing Updated: Feb-04-16 12:37 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Dona Ana County authorities have obtained a warrant to arrest a man in the 2014 fatal stabbing in the Las Cruces area.
- 3 teenagers charged in Fort Smith death plead not guilty Updated: Feb-04-16 6:48 am
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Three teenagers charged as adults in the shooting death of a University of Arkansas at Fort Smith student have pleaded not guilty.