- Ex-Texas judge in bribery scandal now in prison Updated: Dec-04-13 10:58 am
- Attorney gets 20 years in prison for racketeering Updated: Dec-03-13 9:35 pm
- Ganim heads to Conn. Supreme Court for law license Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 pm
- Former Bergen Dem chief's corruption trial delayed Updated: Nov-28-13 5:26 pm
- 4 indicted in alleged San Francisco pimp's murder Updated: Nov-27-13 3:25 pm
- 2 plead guilty to selling drugs at strip club Updated: Nov-26-13 9:13 am
- 2 Georgia gang members face life sentence Updated: Nov-23-13 3:55 pm
- 3 more white supremacists plead guilty in Texas Updated: Nov-22-13 7:50 am
- Ex-N.E. mob associate convicted in attempted hit Updated: Nov-20-13 5:04 pm
- Guilty plea in case tied to ID theft syndicate Updated: Nov-19-13 3:46 pm
- Sentencing set in Miss. cocaine case Updated: Nov-16-13 12:19 pm
- Last Texas Mexican Mafia member in ring sentenced Updated: Nov-15-13 10:49 am
- Nearly 50 charged in Camden drug raids Updated: Nov-14-13 4:06 pm
- NJ man indicted in alleged prostitution ring Updated: Nov-12-13 4:37 pm
- Ex-Latin Kings leader gets 23 years in prison Updated: Nov-07-13 7:35 pm
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - The disgraced former South Texas judge at the center of a bribery scandal has begun serving six years in prison for racketeering.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A federal judge sentenced an Austin personal injury attorney to 20 years in prison late Tuesday on racketeering charges stemming from a judicial bribery investigation.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim seeks to win back his law license, a decision by the state Supreme Court could turn on whether he's shown remorse for the corruption that led to his conviction and imprisonment.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The federal corruption trial of a former New Jersey Democratic county chairman will be delayed for nearly a year.
SAN FRANCISCO - A federal grand jury has indicted a couple for the murder of a man who allegedly was the suspects' daughter's pimp.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Two more defendants have pleaded guilty in federal court to selling cocaine and other illegal drugs inside Desperado's Gentlemen's Cabaret where prosecutors claim drug use and prostitution ran rampant until police raided the Carencro strip club almost a year ago.
ATLANTA - Two Georgia gang members face up to life in prison after being convicted for their roles in a crime spree that U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said "set the standard for violence."
HOUSTON - Three more white supremacist members face up to life in prison after pleading guilty in a sweeping racketeering investigation in Texas.
BOSTON - A man who spent over a decade posing as a cattle rancher in Idaho was convicted Wednesday on a string of federal charges, including the attempted murder of a man who became the boss of the New England Mafia.
LAS VEGAS - A Miami man pleaded guilty to five federal charges before his trial in Nevada in a case that prosecutors say involves a Russian-based cybercrime identity-theft organization known as Carder.su and more than $50.5 million in financial losses worldwide.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal judge has scheduled a Nov. 25 sentencing for a man who authorities say was pulled over on Interstate 10 in south Mississippi in a car carrying 9 kilograms of cocaine.
DEL RIO, Texas - The last of a dozen Texas Mexican Mafia members convicted in a conspiracy and corruption ring has been sentenced to prison.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - State officials say they've taken down a narcotics distribution network in Camden that had ties to Mexican drug cartels.
TRENTON, New Jersey - State authorities say a northern New Jersey man accused of running a high-priced prostitution ring has been indicted on numerous counts.
HAMMOND, Indiana - A federal judge in northwestern Indiana sentenced a former Latin Kings street gang leader to 23 years in prison Thursday after he pleaded guilty to murder, racketeering and cocaine distribution charges.