- Tempe approves fines for smoking in cars with kids Updated: May-22-15 2:01 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Smoking in cars in Tempe just got harder after the City of Tempe Council approved an ordinance that bans smoking in a car with a child inside.
- Kingman passes ban on smoking in cars with kids present Updated: May-21-15 2:45 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Kingman drivers will have to put out their cigarettes if they have kids in the car under a new smoking ban that takes effect this summer.
- Middlesboro officials pass ban on smoking Updated: May-21-15 10:13 am
MIDDLESBORO, Kentucky - Officials in Middlesboro have passed a ban on smoking in public places.
- Lafayette officials reject smoking ban in bars Updated: May-20-15 9:57 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The Lafayette City-Parish Council has rejected a proposed ban on smoking in bars in the city and unincorporated areas of the parish.
- Indianapolis bar owners challenge city's smoking ban Updated: May-19-15 3:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The owners of two Indianapolis bars who want to overturn the city's 2012 ban on smoking have pleaded their case before the Indiana Court of Appeals.
- Eugene considers banning smoking on downtown sidewalks Updated: May-17-15 5:49 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene is mulling a sidewalk smoking ban.
- Terrebonne, Lafourche leaders don't see need for smoking ban Updated: May-14-15 7:24 am
HOUMA, Louisiana - Despite a new, well-publicized smoking ban in New Orleans, smoking regulations in Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes will likely stay at the status quo for now.
- University of Evansville campus to become smoke-free Updated: May-14-15 7:19 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The University of Evansville campus will become smoke-free starting Aug. 1.
- House delays vote on indoor ban on electronic cigarettes Updated: Apr-30-15 6:13 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The state House has postponed a vote on legislation adding electronic cigarettes to Delaware's indoor smoking ban.
- Assembly Republicans skeptical of college smoking ban Updated: Apr-29-15 12:46 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republicans say they're wary of a measure that would allow Nevada colleges to ban tobacco products on campus.