- Salvadoran govt: Gang truce hasn't worked Updated: Apr-07-14 4:20 pm
- 14 die as criminals clash in Mexico border state Updated: Apr-07-14 1:47 pm
- Man fatally shot in San Jose Updated: Apr-03-14 6:49 pm
- Study: 180 gang members in Charlottesville area Updated: Mar-21-14 6:11 am
- Lancaster mayor blasted for 'gang candidate' claim Updated: Mar-20-14 10:02 pm
- 2 former upstate NY street gang members sentenced Updated: Mar-20-14 6:55 am
- Court weighs alleged misuse of jail informants Updated: Mar-18-14 7:53 pm
SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador - The government of El Salvador said Monday that the truce between the country's main Mara street gangs hasn't worked, and that killings and attacks against police have risen again.
MEXICO CITY - A series of weekend clashes among criminal gangs killed 14 people during a day of violence in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas on the border with Texas, local authorities reported.
SAN JOSE , California - A man was fatally shot Thursday morning in Northern California, and so far, police have no suspects.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A two-year study concludes the Charlottesville area has more than 180 active gang members.
LANCASTER, California - Mayor R. Rex Parris, whose remarks have more than once generated furious backlash, is taking heart again for labeling a City Council hopeful a "gang candidate."
NEWBURGH, New York - Two former members of the street gang blamed for much of the drug-related violence in a Hudson Valley city have been sentenced to lengthy prison terms.
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County court on Tuesday began hearing evidence on allegations that authorities used jailhouse informants in high-profile murder and gang-crime cases in violation of the suspects' constitutional rights.