- Denver local, national agencies pool resources against gangs Updated: May-01-15 2:17 pm
DENVER - City, state and national officials in Denver are pooling resources to fight an upsurge in gang violence.
- Yakima police, federal agencies team up against gang crime Updated: Apr-27-15 7:23 am
YAKIMA, Washington - The Yakima Police Department and four federal agencies will be teaming up to take on gang activity in the city starting next month.
- Supermax inmate convicted of killing ex-prison gang leader Updated: Apr-21-15 10:58 pm
DENVER - A jury in Denver has convicted a prisoner of killing the former leader of the Mexican Mafia, a Hispanic prison gang, at Colorado's federal supermax prison.
- Hartford gang leader sentenced to life in drive-by killing Updated: Apr-20-15 4:43 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A reputed gang leader in Hartford has been sentenced to the maximum 60 years in prison for a drive-by killing in 2007.
- Albuquerque mayor proposes cut to anti-gang program Updated: Apr-20-15 8:05 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Albuquerque mayor has proposed removing nearly $150,000 of gang prevention funding from the city's budget.
- Special police unit to focus on street gangs in Fargo area Updated: Apr-09-15 8:02 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A special police unit is planned to target gang members who have expanded their activity from the North Dakota oil patch to Fargo, law enforcement officials announced Thursday.
- Homicides in El Salvador reach record as gang violence grows Updated: Apr-09-15 3:20 pm
SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador - El Salvador had more homicides in March than any other single month in a decade, a dark milestone that some attribute to the collapse of a gang truce and one that could mark a trend of greater violence to come.