- England, Wales ban smoking in cars with children inside Updated: Oct-01-15 6:19 am
LONDON - Smokers who light up in vehicles with children inside will face fines in England and Wales as anti-smoking measures are expanded to protect young people from the dangers of second-hand smoke.
- W.Va. casino's smoking pavilion softens ban's blow Updated: Sep-30-15 2:30 am
NEWELL, West Virginia - A smoking pavilion at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is proving to be a popular spot.
- Bluefield council bans tobacco use on municipal properties Updated: Sep-24-15 8:15 am
BLUEFIELD, Virginia - Tobacco use is no longer allowed on municipally owned properties in the town of Bluefield.
- Clemson University administration approves tobacco ban Updated: Sep-24-15 4:45 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson University has announced that it will ban the use of all tobacco products, inside or outdoors, starting next year.
- Casper to settle smoking ban with special election Updated: Sep-23-15 5:11 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper residents will decide in the coming weeks whether smoking should be allowed in the city's bars.
- Illinois law change could force smokers out of beer gardens Updated: Sep-17-15 11:02 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Illinois lawmakers have quietly made it tougher for smokers to find a public place to light up and may have banned smoking in beer gardens altogether.
- Casper council members consider repealing smoking ban Updated: Sep-16-15 11:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper officials may repeal a ban on smoking in all public places after they were forced to repeal an amendment exempting bars.