- Concerns voiced over Southaven smoking ban Updated: Apr-16-14 6:19 am
- N. Idaho council approves voluntary smoking ban Updated: Apr-15-14 10:53 am
- Use of tobacco barred at Fort Williams Park Updated: Apr-15-14 6:28 am
- E-cigarette ban spark action by DeSoto supervisors Updated: Apr-13-14 11:04 am
- No e-cigarettes on school property Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 am
- Sitka ban keeps kids from places allowing smoking Updated: Apr-10-14 1:56 pm
- St. Joseph passes smoking ban Updated: Apr-09-14 8:55 am
- W.Va. county weighs broader smoking ban Updated: Apr-05-14 9:49 am
- Hawaii House passes smoking ban in public housing Updated: Apr-04-14 7:53 pm
- Gautier officials to consider going smoke-free Updated: Apr-03-14 5:35 am
- Bill banning smoking at colleges passes Ill. House Updated: Apr-02-14 8:34 pm
- Georgia colleges banning tobacco products Updated: Mar-29-14 6:34 am
- Business owners testify against indoor smoke ban Updated: Mar-26-14 12:40 pm
- Northampton extends anti-smoking rules to outdoors Updated: Mar-23-14 10:49 am
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - Southaven's proposed smoking ban is still being drafted, but that didn't stop people from voicing their opinions about it during a Board of Aldermen meeting.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Lewiston City Council has approved a voluntary ban on smoking in some public outdoor spaces.
CAPE ELIZABETH, Maine - Visitors to Fort Williams Park in Cape Elizabeth will soon face fines if they smoke or use tobacco products on park grounds.
HERNANDO, Mississippi - DeSoto County is seeking an opinion from the state attorney general's office on whether electronic cigarettes can be added to an existing ban on tobacco products in county buildings.
GILLETTE, Wyoming - Campbell County School District trustees have revised policies to ban electronic smoking devices in and around all school facilities.
SITKA, Alaska - Children can no longer go into Sitka businesses that allow smoking, even for one-time, non-smoking events.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - St. Joseph voters have passed an indoor smoking ban.
WEIRTON, West Virginia - Public health officials in Hancock County are considering much more stringent limits on smoking.
HONOLULU - Residents in public housing might soon have a harder time finding a place to smoke.
GAUTIER, Mississippi - The city of Gautier has received a $5,000 grant to conduct a study on whether to make it smoke-free.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Legislation prohibiting smoking on the campuses of Illinois public universities has passed the House..
GAINESVILLE, Georgia - The University System of Georgia is banning tobacco products on state-run properties starting Oct. 1.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A bill that would ban smoking in indoor work places and public places in Alaska has drawn opposition from some business owners.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Northampton health officials have tightened restrictions on smoking, barring tobacco and e-cigarettes from many outdoor areas.