- Laconia's 2015 Motorcycle Week rally loses money Updated: Aug-01-15 3:49 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - Laconia's Motorcycle Week ended with the rally losing money for the first time since 2007.
- Kansas won't prevent singles from being foster parents Updated: Jul-31-15 5:29 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas won't bar single people from serving as foster parents for abused and neglected children but hasn't decided whether to allow married same-sex couples to do so, an official said Friday.
- French Quarter gay club sold at bankruptcy auction Updated: Jul-24-15 4:08 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Oz, which calls itself "New Orleans #1 gay dance club," has been sold for $8.17 million at a bankruptcy auction.
- Hammond council refuses to allow bars to open on Sundays Updated: Jul-22-15 11:37 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Establishments that serve only alcoholic drinks will remain shuttered in Hammond on Sundays.
- Once a cult compound, now world's biggest Young Life camp Updated: Jul-22-15 10:49 am
ANTELOPE, Oregon - Hannah Boozer inched her way along a narrow cable, her eyes worried, her jaw set.
- Police identify teen shot, killed at Anchorage club Updated: Jul-20-15 6:02 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The person killed in an early morning Saturday shooting was 18-year-old Alex Thanapong Yu, according to Anchorage police.
- Columbia officer cleared in nightclub incident Updated: Jul-15-15 8:08 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A Columbia police officer has been reinstated after prosecutors determined he did nothing wrong in a fight at a nightclub earlier this year.
- Comedy club seeks funds for Phyllis Diller exhibit in Ohio Updated: Jul-12-15 8:37 pm
LIMA, Ohio - A comedy club is trying to raise money to honor comedian Phyllis Diller with a museum exhibit in her northwest Ohio hometown.
- Hammond council considers Sunday alcohol sales in bars Updated: Jul-08-15 8:02 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Bars will be allowed to open and serve alcohol on Sundays if the Hammond City Council adopts an ordinance introduced by Councilman Lemar Marshall on Tuesday.
- New Orleans bar loses permit to sell liquor Updated: Jul-03-15 4:22 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A New Orleans Civil Court District judge has denied a motion from a French Quarter bar to stop the state from revoking its permit to sell alcohol.