- Jury finds Arkansas biker club member guilty in bar fight Updated: May-21-15 1:46 pm
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - An Arkansas biker club member has been sentenced to a year in county jail for his role in a bar fight that left another man in need of facial reconstructive surgery.
- West Haven man to turn troubled nightclub into restaurant Updated: May-17-15 3:05 am
WEST HAVEN, Connecticut - The former Central Pub across Campbell Avenue from City Hall is closed. A new owner plans to open up a new restaurant and bar, Stevie B's, that he says will "provide a safe, fun, clean atmosphere"- and far less trouble.
- For Hampton House, a return from history Updated: May-17-15 12:23 am
MIAMI - When the rescue of Hampton House began six years ago, vagrants and drug addicts slept in the motel where Malcolm X once stayed. A tree grew out of the swimming pool where Martin Luther King Jr. swam. The walls were crumbling around the courtyard where Ebony magazine had photographed Muhammad Ali and his new wife and baby.
- Historic club becomes meeting place for King's fans, friends Updated: May-16-15 2:37 pm
INDIANOLA, Mississippi - Club Ebony was once a hopping juke joint, a place where blues masters B.B. King, Little Milton and Howlin' Wolf performed for residents of this humble farming community looking to spice up their Saturday nights with dinner, dancing and maybe some drinks.
- Everything must go! Doomed Vegas casino has liquidation sale Updated: May-14-15 5:02 pm
LAS VEGAS - Whether it's a brass letter "R," a baby grand piano or a hotel ice machine you desire, it's all there inside the Riviera - for a price.
- Suburban St. Louis teacher lives by mom's dying wish Updated: May-09-15 7:00 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brittany walked into Rob Durham's language arts class upset.
- Cowboys' Brent retiring again after drunken-driving crash Updated: May-08-15 4:29 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Josh Brent is retiring for the second time since the drunken-driving crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown and derailed his career.
- 26 accusers in workers' class-action suit v. Bully's taverns Updated: May-02-15 1:22 pm
RENO, Nevada - A federal judge has granted class-action status for a lawsuit that more than two dozen cooks and kitchen workers want to join accusing northern Nevada's largest chain of sports taverns of misclassifying them as salaried executives to skirt U.S. labor laws requiring overtime pay.
- Las Vegas bullish on Mayweather-Pacquiao megafight Updated: Apr-25-15 12:38 am
LAS VEGAS - Interested in coming to Vegas to be part of the matchup to end all matchups that Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao are selling? It's gonna cost you.
- LA jury awards $6.5 million to strippers in club lawsuit Updated: Apr-23-15 4:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles jury has awarded $6.5 million to hundreds of exotic dancers who claimed they were stripped of their tips.
- Nightclub lets San Francisco symphony tune in to young fans Updated: Apr-23-15 10:19 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A Vegas-style nightclub with high-tech light and sound, video screens and several stages has become San Francisco's hottest venue for classical music.