- Ballroom dance club creates Elvis dance festival Updated: Apr-20-14 8:07 pm
- Easter worship at ex-church that became nightclub Updated: Apr-20-14 7:25 pm
- La shuts down bar after underage sales raid Updated: Apr-20-14 7:10 pm
- Finding your inner comedian tougher than it seems Updated: Apr-18-14 12:49 pm
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- St. Michaels gets a gift card Updated: Apr-13-14 10:37 am
- Brazilian club releases Adriano after 4 matches Updated: Apr-11-14 10:15 pm
- $1M bail set in Texarkana square dancer death Updated: Apr-09-14 1:50 pm
- Displaying beer alcohol content now legal in Maine Updated: Apr-09-14 5:58 am
- Theater's power couple: Diane Paulus, Randy Weiner Updated: Apr-07-14 9:48 am
- Oktibbeha sheriff seeks curb on club hours Updated: Apr-04-14 4:09 am
- NH measure would bar discrimination against gays Updated: Apr-02-14 4:51 pm
- Retailers benefit from Badgers' trip to Final Four Updated: Apr-01-14 10:45 am
- EXCHANGE: Owner tells story of bygone nightclub Updated: Mar-30-14 1:16 pm
- Reno-Tahoe casinos anteing up on renovations Updated: Mar-27-14 6:25 pm
- Omaha bar owners accused of offering prostitution Updated: Mar-25-14 5:00 pm
- Cubans with money revel in booming social circuit Updated: Mar-24-14 9:25 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - For three days starting Friday, the Tupelo Ballroom Dance Club will go all-Elvis.
PONTIAC, Michigan - A southeastern Michigan church building that spent several years as a nightclub reopened on Easter Sunday as a house of worship.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control says it has closed a Lafayette bar for allegedly selling alcohol to people less than 21 years old.
NEW YORK - Since I was young, I've always made my friends and family laugh. That's because I've always found myself in funny situations - and I have a knack for self-deprecating humor.
PHILADELPHIA - Tourism officials will tell you the restaurant-rich area at the heart of downtown is called Midtown Village, but that moniker hasn't entirely caught on with the locals.
ST. MICHAELS, Maryland - People can now shop around St. Michaels in very different way - with a town gift card.
SAO PAULO - Atletico Paranaense has released former Brazil striker Adriano after just four games, dealing a blow to the striker's ambitious hopes of returning to top form and playing in the World Cup this year.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A judge has set bail at $1 million for a 65-year-old Texarkana woman accused in the December shooting death of a fellow member of a local square dancing club.
AUGUSTA, Maine - It's now legal for bars and breweries in Maine to publicly display the alcohol content of their beer.
NEW YORK - She's the darling of Broadway. He's the champion of cutting-edge theater in New York.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Oktibbeha County Sheriff Steve Gladney is asking the board of supervisors to adopt new rules that will limit nightclub operating hours.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A proposed amendment to New Hampshire's constitution that would prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation divided gay activists Wednesday because it does not cover transgender individuals.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Badgers' trip to the Final Four is generating additional revenue for some retailers.
JOLIET, Illinois - A pantomimist concentration camp survivor and a dry tuxedo helped put Joliet on the map.
RENO, Nevada - Casino operators in the greater Reno/Tahoe area are doubling down on their properties.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Three owners of a former exotic dance bar in downtown Omaha have been accused of using the business to offer prostitution services.
HAVANA - It's Saturday night at El Cocinero, a chic rooftop bar that has arguably become Havana's hippest watering hole in the year since it opened, and there's no getting in without a reservation.