- US Sen. Marco Rubio helps inaugurate Cuba memorial Updated: Feb-23-14 4:40 pm
- Inaugural poet wants young readers to enjoy poetry Updated: Feb-21-14 5:37 am
- Inaugural poet to set up visiting writers program Updated: Feb-18-14 5:04 am
- 31 to become citizens at Roosevelt inaugural site Updated: Feb-15-14 9:40 am
- Christie's inaugural committee donates $225K Updated: Feb-07-14 6:49 am
MIAMI - With political uprisings in Venezuela and the Ukraine, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio is urging the world not to forget the Cuban people's struggles. The son of Cuban immigrants on Saturday helped thousands of Cuban exiles and Cuban-Americans in Miami inaugurate a monument dedicated to those who died in opposition to Cuba's communist government.
BETHEL, Maine - A Maine poet who spoke at the presidential inauguration says he hopes a visiting writers program will help to create a new generation of readers who appreciate poetry.
BETHEL, Maine - Inaugural poet Richard Blanco is helping Maine's Gould Academy show that there's more to the prep school than ski programs.
BUFFALO, New York - Thirty people from 21 countries are set to become U.S. citizens at the Theodore Roosevelt inaugural site in Buffalo.
WOODBRIDGE, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's inaugural committee says it will donate nearly $225,000 to three charities.