- Air traffic glitch fixed after flight delays in UK Updated: Dec-07-13 3:06 pm
- After mistaken landing, cargo pilot was confused Updated: Nov-21-13 7:43 pm
- Boeing jumbo jet lands at wrong Kansas airport Updated: Nov-21-13 2:54 pm
- FAA, company agree to settlements over Wyo. crash Updated: Nov-18-13 5:28 pm
- Body of Fla. man who fell from plane likely found Updated: Nov-16-13 1:15 pm
- Police ID missing Fla. man who fell from plane Updated: Nov-15-13 6:34 pm
LONDON - Hundreds of flights were delayed or canceled at Britain's busiest airports Saturday after a technical glitch left the main air traffic control center unable to operate at full capacity for much of the day.
WICHITA, Kansas - Moments after touching down, the pilot of a cargo-hauling jumbo jet seemed confused in his exchanges with air traffic controllers who had guided his Boeing 747 toward a Kansas Air Force base.
WICHITA, Kansas - The pilot of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet mistakenly landed at a small Kansas airport not far from the Air Force base where it was supposed to deliver parts for the company's new 787 Dreamliner.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The federal government and a company that provides air traffic control services at the Jackson Hole Airport have entered confidential settlements to end lawsuits brought by estates of a Minnesota man and his three sons who died in a plane crash after taking off from the airport.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Authorities said Saturday that they've likely found the body of a Florida man who they say fell out of a private plane, three days into a land and sea search that included parts of the Atlantic Ocean near Miami.
MIAMI - Authorities released the identity Friday of a Florida man who they say fell out of a private plane, and searchers continued looking for his body in the Atlantic Ocean near Miami.