- Ex-UCLA athlete pleads not guilty to rape Updated: Mar-03-14 5:51 pm
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- Popov expects Olympics to bolster Russia's image Updated: Feb-22-14 2:12 pm
- Ex-diver DeStephen first openly gay MU athlete Updated: Feb-20-14 6:34 am
- To bail or keep shredding? When Olympians give up Updated: Feb-13-14 11:10 am
LOS ANGELES - A former a UCLA water polo player has pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting three women - including a fellow student.
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
SOCHI, Russia - Alexander Popov believes the Winter Olympics will go down as a landmark event for Russia, and he hopes it will change outside impressions of his homeland.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Greg DeStephen dealt with being outed as gay, having hostile teammates and diving with a broken back his freshman year, but none of it stopped him from becoming a four-time All-American diver at Missouri.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Canadian skier Alex Beaulieu-Marchand stood at the top of the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park slopestyle course, then leaned forward to make the first of his two runs in the Olympic final. He fell on his first jump, then skipped the last ramp and skied off the course.