- Dog ticks a growing concern in Alaska Updated: Apr-21-14 11:01 am
- Pa. dog grooming, training, boarding firms thrive Updated: Apr-19-14 10:40 am
- NE Ohio officer has knack for calming vicious dogs Updated: Apr-14-14 1:14 pm
- P&G selling pet food brands to Mars for $2.9B Updated: Apr-09-14 11:55 am
- Conn. officials sample DNA of suspected wolf-dogs Updated: Mar-26-14 4:53 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Many people think ticks can't live in Alaska but a state veterinarian says that's not the case.
PITTSBURGH - Bella Donna wouldn't dare board a plane without a fresh haircut. Her name means "beautiful lady," after all, and the teacup Yorkshire terrier lives up to it.
LORAIN, Ohio - The dog whisperer carries a pistol, but rarely uses it.
MCLEAN, Virginia - Procter & Gamble is crying uncle on the edible business so it can focus on its core brands like Tide detergent and Pampers diapers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut environmental officials say DNA tests will be conducted on animals in North Stonington to determine if they are wolf-dog hybrids that are illegal in the state.