- Dog's death prompts warning of toxic algae in Russian River Updated: Sep-04-15 8:40 pm
FORESTVILLE, California - Authorities are urging people to keep their pets out of the Russian River in Northern California this Labor Day weekend after a dog died from toxic algae.
- St. Louis-area pet store evacuated after illness complaints Updated: Sep-04-15 8:32 am
BRENTWOOD, Missouri - Seven people and several animals were removed from a suburban St. Louis pet store over health concerns that were apparently caused by a refrigerant gas leak.
- New collars monitor pets for pain, problems Updated: Sep-02-15 6:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - You can use wearables with GPS to keep track of wandering dogs. Others help you track animals' physical activity.
- Pet owners warned of spreading canine virus in Rhode Island Updated: Aug-29-15 9:44 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island health officials are warning dog owners that canine parvovirus is spreading around the state.
- Wyoming man dies after battle with 'rabbit fever' Updated: Aug-22-15 2:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Five and a half weeks of hell.
- Health Dept.: Feral kitten in Starkville got rabies from bat Updated: Aug-21-15 4:56 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi health officials say a bat was the source of rabies found in a wild kitten this week in Starkville.
- Dogs to join medical staff at UC Davis to sniff out cancer Updated: Aug-18-15 12:49 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The University of California Davis may soon be using dogs to sniff out cancer in patients as a result of innovative research that could help doctors make cancer diagnoses earlier.
- Rabid kitten found in Del.; 13 people treated for exposure Updated: Aug-14-15 3:43 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Delaware - Thirteen people are being treated for exposure to rabies after a kitten found near Middletown tested positive for the deadly virus.
- More than $5,000 donated to help cat shot in face in Minot Updated: Aug-09-15 10:58 am
MINOT, North Dakota - More than $5,000 has been donated to help a cat that was shot in the face last month near Minot.