- West Virginia editorial roundup Updated: Apr-01-14 1:56 pm
- Congressional redistricting? Easy in Montana Updated: Mar-31-14 12:19 am
- Census shows more people leaving Kansas Updated: Mar-29-14 12:29 pm
- Meade is 8th-fastest growing county in nation Updated: Mar-27-14 4:48 pm
- Dallas County sees swift population growth Updated: Mar-27-14 3:17 pm
- Census reveals population drop across Puerto Rico Updated: Mar-27-14 3:13 pm
- NC population grows to more than 9.8 million Updated: Mar-27-14 3:02 pm
- Canadian County fastest growing on US Census list Updated: Mar-27-14 10:56 am
Recent editorials from West Virginia newspapers:
HELENA, Montana - Montana is one of just seven states where the fight over how to redraw the congressional district map every 10 years wasn't an issue last time around.
WICHITA, Kansas - New census figures show that more people have been moving out of Kansas than have been moving in recently.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota's Meade County has made the U.S. Census Bureau's Top 10 list of the fastest-growing counties in the nation, according to figures released Thursday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The population of central Iowa's Dallas County grew by 3.5 percent from a year earlier, the largest such gain in the state, according to estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - New U.S. Census numbers released Thursday show that Puerto Rico's population is dropping as the U.S. territory struggles to retain people during an economic recession.
North Carolina's population is now approaching 9.9 million people, spurred in part by growth in five of the nation's fastest-growing counties, according to figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows the fastest growing county in Oklahoma is Canadian County, where the population has increased by more than 9 percent since 2010.