- Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date Updated: Apr-20-14 12:13 pm
- Miss America: Rethink suspension over prom query Updated: Apr-20-14 11:01 am
- Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants Updated: Apr-20-14 12:26 am
- When NY court named for ex-judge, another bristles Updated: Apr-19-14 1:02 pm
- Alleged fraudster visits Austrian police, arrested Updated: Apr-19-14 9:49 am
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom Updated: Apr-18-14 7:31 pm
- Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation Updated: Apr-18-14 6:10 pm
- Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation Updated: Apr-18-14 6:05 pm
- Professor: 'Game of Thrones' pic got me suspended Updated: Apr-18-14 3:52 pm
- Mysterious humming sound at times in Olympia Updated: Apr-18-14 11:56 am
- Urine sample request in Port Angeles only a prank Updated: Apr-18-14 8:53 am
- Tacoma zoo's trained owl spooked, flies off Updated: Apr-17-14 8:02 pm
- Man avoids $525 fine for refill at SC hospital Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 pm
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market Updated: Apr-17-14 8:41 am
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty? Updated: Apr-16-14 6:05 pm
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine Updated: Apr-16-14 2:45 pm
- Male cop dresses as Amish woman to stop flasher Updated: Apr-15-14 3:49 pm
- Maine animal shelter buried under carrot avalanche Updated: Apr-15-14 7:49 am
- Police: Man comes to courthouse in stolen car Updated: Apr-14-14 9:01 pm
- Water tower design decried as ugly, gets 2nd look Updated: Apr-14-14 11:23 am
- Man with 1st name 'God' sues credit rating agency Updated: Apr-11-14 7:04 am
- Judge says flashing headlights is free speech Updated: Apr-11-14 2:04 am
- Crocodile caught wandering around California mall Updated: Apr-10-14 7:16 pm
- NC man sentenced to jail for sucking woman's toes Updated: Apr-10-14 3:56 pm
- Washington state sewage plant invites weddings Updated: Apr-10-14 2:18 pm
DOVER, New Jersey - A woman has been reunited with her Yorkshire Terrier and flat-screen TV that were snatched during her first date with a man she met online.
YORK, Pennsylvania - Miss America is asking a Pennsylvania school district to reconsider the punishment of a high school senior who asked her to prom during the question-and-answer portion of an assembly.
JENKINTOWN, Pennsylvania - The mayor of a small town in the Philadelphia suburbs can offer a guarantee to his constituents: He won't be going to bed hungry.
FORT EDWARD, New York - An upstate New York courthouse is being named for a recently retired judge, but another jurist is saying, "Objection!"
VIENNA - A German sought by authorities for alleged fraud has been arrested in Austria - after dropping into a police station to ask officers whether he was under investigation.
YORK, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania high school student is in hot water for asking Miss America to prom during a question and answer session at school.
BOSTON - Rhode Island's Bryant University is asking students to resist the urge to take selfies with its president while receiving their diplomas.
BOSTON - Rhode Island's Bryant University is asking graduates to resist the urge to take selfies with its president when receiving their diplomas to prevent the already long ceremony from dragging on.
PARAMUS, New Jersey - A New Jersey professor claims he was suspended over an online photo containing a quote from "Game of Thrones" that he says a school official perceived as a threat.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Some Olympia residents say they have been awakened in the overnight hours by a mysterious humming sound.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The Port Angeles School District is telling students not to bring urine samples to school.
TACOMA, Washington - A Tacoma zoo says a Eurasian eagle owl named Forrest that is trained to fly during performances of its outdoor theater got spooked and flew off into a nearby park.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A man who faced a $525 fine for refilling an 89-cent drink at a Veterans Affairs hospital apparently will get off with a warning.
BUFFALO, New York - There's at least one butter lamb in Buffalo that won't be going under the knife this Easter.
BRIDGETON, New Jersey - Could this prospective juror take a bite out of crime?
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania police officer says he spent much of December and January dressed as an Amish woman in hopes of scaring off a man suspected of exposing himself to Amish children.
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - A Maine animal shelter has so many carrots it doesn't know what to do.
SONORA, California - Police say a man was arrested after using a stolen car to get to a court appearance in California.
JACKSON, Michigan - A Michigan community's selection of a water tower design that prompted some city council opposition and online backlash is getting another look.
NEW YORK - A New York City man claims that a credit reporting agency falsely reported he had no financial history because his first name is God.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Hauling a truckload of logs to a Southern Oregon mill last fall, Chris Hill noticed a sheriff's deputy behind him and flashed his lights to warn a UPS driver coming the other way.
ROSEVILLE, California - Don't shed any tears for a crocodile that was captured wandering outside a pet store at a Northern California shopping mall.
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - A North Carolina man who sucked an unwilling woman's toes inside a Wal-Mart has been sentenced to 60 days in jail.
WOODINVILLE, Washington - A sewage treatment plant near Seattle is advertising its availability as a wedding venue.