- Boston doctors agree to $4.5M settlement Updated: Apr-16-14 12:05 pm
- Jury awards nearly $3 million in malpractice case Updated: Apr-07-14 6:11 pm
- Court says suit over frozen woman can proceed Updated: Apr-02-14 9:19 pm
- SD Supreme Court hears legal malpractice case Updated: Mar-24-14 7:04 pm
- Kansas House rejects key change in evidence rules Updated: Mar-21-14 7:54 pm
BOSTON - Two Massachusetts General Hospital doctors have agreed to pay $4.5 million to settle a malpractice lawsuit brought by the family of a Plymouth woman who died at the hospital.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Missouri family hopes a nearly $3 million jury award in a medical malpractice case against a Kansas doctor and pain clinic will raise awareness of the risks and possible complications from pain injections.
LOS ANGELES - A family that claims a woman was frozen to death in a hospital morgue after she was prematurely declared dead can proceed with a medical malpractice lawsuit, an appeals court ruled Wednesday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A dispute that began over the placement of beehives and evolved into an issue of legal malpractice has reached the South Dakota Supreme Court.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A business-backed proposal to change court evidence rules failed Friday in the Kansas House before members gave first-round approval to a bill increasing the damages allowed in personal injury lawsuits.