- Lowell family wins suit against Boston hospital Updated: Nov-22-13 7:07 am
- SD Supreme Court says no to new malpractice trial Updated: Nov-21-13 10:32 am
- Jury awards $100,000 in Ore. malpractice suit Updated: Nov-16-13 4:16 pm
- Jury awards $6.7 million in malpractice case Updated: Nov-14-13 7:44 am
- Attorneys: Settlement in Waianae malpractice suit Updated: Nov-13-13 9:52 pm
BOSTON - A jury has awarded a Lowell family at least $5 million after finding that medical professionals at Tufts Medical Center were negligent in caring for their newborn son in 2004.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A woman who sued Sanford Medical Center for malpractice for a 2007 surgical procedure that was aborted should not be granted another trial, the South Dakota Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon gynecologist who removed a patient's healthy ovary and left a piece of plastic in her body after a 2007 robotic surgery has been ordered to pay more than $100,000.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - A jury in Columbus has awarded $6.7 million in a 10-year legal battle involving an Alabama man who said his intestine was punctured during a hernia operation.
HONOLULU - Attorneys for the family of a 33-year-old man who claimed his toe infection turned deadly because of negligent treatment at the Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center said a $2.5 million settlement has been reached.