- Approved! Bank loans to small business on the rise Updated: Mar-05-14 12:20 pm
- Airmall provides free classes for BWI workers Updated: Feb-23-14 10:08 am
- SLU offers small business seminar Updated: Feb-16-14 4:04 pm
- SD gets $4.5 million to boost small business loans Updated: Feb-14-14 5:28 am
- Taveras: 'We are restoring hope' in Providence Updated: Feb-11-14 6:48 pm
- SBA makes low-interest loans available in Maine Updated: Feb-09-14 8:32 am
- In Israel, a push to bring Arabs into tech sector Updated: Feb-07-14 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - The email from the bank was unexpected. Laura Benson got an increase in her small business credit line.
LINTHICUM, Maryland - Shop and restaurant workers at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport will get free classes on technical training, English as well as financial and career skills under a partnership between with several Anne Arundel County groups.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - A seminar on starting and financing a small business will be offered Feb. 25 by the Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The U.S. Treasury Department is providing South Dakota with nearly $4.5 million to help a state program expand its lending program for small businesses.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Mayor Angel Taveras said Tuesday that the city of Providence is improving after hard fiscal times, and that his administration is "restoring hope" to the capital.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Small Business Administration is making low-interest loans available for small businesses, agriculture cooperatives and aquaculture businesses in Maine.
JERUSALEM - Ibrahim Sana worked for a global tech company, then broke off to start his own venture. Last year, he was crowned one of Israel's seven most promising young entrepreneurs by a financial newspaper.