- 5 tips before you take out a short-term small business loan Updated: Oct-01-15 11:08 am
NEW YORK - Getting a short-term small business loan is fast and easy, but they also tend to be much more expensive than traditional loans.
- Fast and easy loans come at price for small businesses Updated: Oct-01-15 11:05 am
NEW YORK - It sounded like a sweet deal: A loan broker walked into Southern Girl Desserts offering the Los Angeles bakery a $40,000 loan that could be deposited in a bank account quickly. Already rejected for a loan from a bank, co-owner Catarah Hampshire took the offer and hired more workers to whip up peach cobblers and sweet potato cupcakes.
- SBA offers disaster loans as drought parches Mississippi Updated: Sep-26-15 10:43 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Farmers hit by the drought gripping central Mississippi are now eligible for federal aid.
- Program to fund loans for minority-owned Detroit businesses Updated: Sep-15-15 2:23 am
DETROIT - Companies in Detroit owned by minorities or with at least half of their workforces made up of minorities will have access to business loans under a new program designed to aid the city in its economic recovery.
- Pence to appeal FEMA's denial of flood recovery dollars Updated: Sep-14-15 7:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence will appeal a recent decision by the Federal Emergency Management Agency to deny Indiana's request for federal assistance following a barrage of severe summer storms that Pence's office says played a role in the deaths of 10 people.