- Smart Spending: Buy these items after Christmas Updated: Dec-12-13 2:50 pm
- Lululemon shares fall after weak forecast Updated: Dec-12-13 1:19 pm
- Exercise helps women tolerate breast cancer drugs Updated: Dec-12-13 11:50 am
- Yoga room opens at Chicago's O'Hare airport Updated: Dec-11-13 12:59 pm
- Yoga room opens at Chicago's O'Hare airport Updated: Dec-11-13 5:08 am
- Lululemon founder stepping down as chairman Updated: Dec-10-13 2:04 pm
- Gift Guide: Lots of high-end laptops to pick from Updated: Dec-05-13 3:24 pm
- Pitting religious freedom against health care Updated: Dec-05-13 1:50 pm
- Police step up patrols around LSU Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 am
- Ex-orchestra conductor finds his rhythm in soccer Updated: Nov-29-13 4:39 pm
- West Texas teen who survived 2 strokes scores TD Updated: Nov-28-13 1:34 pm
- Fit chic: Gym clothes became fashionable Updated: Nov-25-13 3:13 pm
- Boyle Co. trails project may start in spring Updated: Nov-24-13 1:50 pm
- Fitness sustained Alabama melanoma survivor Updated: Nov-24-13 9:41 am
- Ski fitness season in full swing Updated: Nov-21-13 6:16 pm
- Study: Kids are less fit than their parents were Updated: Nov-20-13 12:44 am
- EXCHANGE: Injured police dog gets help for pain Updated: Nov-17-13 1:16 pm
- WCCO radio news anchor attacked while jogging Updated: Nov-13-13 7:38 am
ATLANTA - It's December, the malls are bustling and "Sale" signs are everywhere. Good time to grab the deals? Not so fast.
NEW YORK - Lululemon's image problems are starting to take a toll on its business, the yoga clothing seller's executives acknowledged Thursday.
SAN ANTONIO - Exercise might help women beat breast cancer. Researchers found it can ease the achy joints and muscle pain that lead many patients to quit taking medicines that treat the disease and lower the risk of a recurrence.
CHICAGO - Find your zen, air travelers: Chicago's O'Hare International Airport now has a yoga room.
CHICAGO - Find your zen air travelers: Chicago's O'Hare International Airport now has a yoga room.
NEW YORK - Lululemon Athletica Inc. is hoping new faces at the top will help it bounce back from a series of embarrassing issues that have hurt its image.
NEW YORK - Whether you're looking for something thin and light, or want a tablet that performs like a laptop, there's plenty to choose from if you're willing to spend a bit more for a high-end laptop computer.
Which is more important: Religious freedom or access to health care? The Supreme Court said last week it would accept a case in which employers-including craft-store chain Hobby Lobby-challenge Obamacare's mandate they provide contraceptive coverage as part of the health insurance package they provide their workers.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Police have ramped up patrols around the LSU lakes and are urging joggers to be vigilant in the wake of an assault of a 30-year-old prosecutor who was choked unconscious during an evening jog.
MUNCIE, Indiana - For anyone used to seeing Leonard Atherton waving a symphony conductor's baton, seeing him kicking a soccer ball seems, at first, a little disconcerting.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Just three months after Kenbriel Hearn emerged from a coma, the 18-year-old football star scored the most memorable touchdown of his life.
NEW YORK - So long, dingy sweatpants.
DANVILLE, Kentucky - The first phase of a project to build walking trails that would connect Danville, Junction City and Perryville in Boyle County is expected to start in the spring.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - There were days Holly Shoemaker could not even walk out the door.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Every year ski fitness classes become more popular. The horror stories about the people who blow out a knee or pull a muscle send locals to the fall training classes to prepare for winter.
DALLAS - Today's kids can't keep up with their parents. An analysis of studies on millions of children around the world finds they don't run as fast or as far as their parents did when they were young.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A former Belleville Police K-9 who was once in so much pain he often couldn't walk outside to relieve himself is running and playing and searching for narcotics again.
MINNEAPOLIS - A radio news anchor is back on the job in Minneapolis after a robbery assault that sent him to the hospital.