- Calif. Democrats walk middle path in health debate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:46 am
- Charges filed related to BYU groping incidents Updated: Apr-11-14 8:04 pm
- Subway: 'Yoga mat chemical' almost out of bread Updated: Apr-11-14 2:40 pm
- Wright, with 2,000 residents, is seeing boom times Updated: Apr-11-14 12:17 pm
- Md. police: Man attacks 2 joggers on park path Updated: Apr-07-14 7:55 am
- W.Va. agency allowed to consider ads on website Updated: Apr-04-14 12:14 pm
- Relatives offer reward for missing Hoboken man Updated: Apr-04-14 5:53 am
- Russian envoy urges US officials to 'do yoga' Updated: Apr-03-14 3:10 pm
- Jogger struck by pickup truck in Farmington Updated: Mar-31-14 5:55 am
- Des Moines considers demolishing downtown YMCA Updated: Mar-30-14 12:55 pm
- Tucson gym for Parkinson's patients growing Updated: Mar-29-14 9:02 am
- Christie: Weight-loss surgery 'life-changing' Updated: Mar-26-14 9:37 pm
- Nebraska turkey season has opened for archers Updated: Mar-26-14 5:03 am
- Michigan gets $35.2M from sports equipment taxes Updated: Mar-25-14 12:33 pm
- More state-owned land could open for Texas parks Updated: Mar-24-14 11:59 am
- Illinois hospitals shift to consumer convenience Updated: Mar-22-14 12:37 pm
- Gym faces lawsuit over Muslim head covering Updated: Mar-20-14 5:22 pm
- Vt. center features indoor walking trails Updated: Mar-18-14 8:26 am
- Yoga by Numbers works to bring poses to the people Updated: Mar-17-14 3:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. Ami Bera has been making a habit lately of bucking his own president and voting with the Republican majority in the House as it moves to amend or overturn parts of the national health care law.
SALT LAKE CITY - Prosecutors have charged a 22-year-old Brigham Young University student on suspicion of jogging up to women on campus and groping them as he ran past.
NEW YORK - Subway says an ingredient dubbed the "yoga mat chemical" will be entirely phased out of its bread by next week.
WRIGHT, Wyoming - The town of Wright, which owes much of its 40-year history to the coal industry, is enjoying something of a renewal.
WALKERSVILLE, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a man assaulted two women jogging on a park path in Frederick County.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Ethics Commission is allowing the Public Employees Insurance Agency to consider using advertising on a health promotion website to defray its costs.
HOBOKEN, New Jersey - Relatives are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of a banker who disappeared while jogging in Hoboken.
MOSCOW - A senior Russian diplomat says U.S. officials should do yoga and watch TV comedy series to ease what he calls their irrational fixation on punishing Russia over Ukraine.
FARMINGTON, Maine - A jogger was taken to the hospital after being struck by a pickup truck in Farmington.
DES MOINES, Iowa - When Steve King, deputy state historic preservation officer, looks at the Des Moines Riverfront YMCA, he sees a downtown landmark and an example of midcentury architecture, an era that emphasized functionality and clean building lines.
TUCSON, Arizona - A little more than two years have passed since a small gym, sandwiched between a church and discount grocery store on West Fort Lowell Road, opened for people with Parkinson's disease.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says undergoing stomach banding surgery more than a year ago was a "life-changing decision."
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska spring turkey hunting season has opened for archers.
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Michigan is receiving $35.2 million from the federal government this year under a program that divides among the states revenues from excise taxes paid by hunters, anglers and boaters.
BOERNE, Texas - From a rugged, unpaved road barely suitable for a heavy-duty pickup, James Rice shows off Kronkosky State Natural Area, a prototypically beautiful slice of the Hill Country about 90 miles southwest of Austin.
CHICAGO - In cities and rural areas throughout Illinois, hospitals are extending services beyond their walls in a twin bid to improve health and capture more business.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A gym in Albuquerque refused to let a Muslim woman wear her religious head covering when she tried to work out, according to a new lawsuit against the company.
NEWPORT, Vermont - Two new indoor walking "trails" have been created at the North Country Career Center in Newport, Vermont
BOW, New Hampshire - Combine Twister, paint-by-numbers and the ancient Hindu practice of breath control, meditation and poses, and you get Yoga by Numbers.