- Get in shape in preparation for ski season Updated: Nov-25-15 2:00 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - When the snow starts falling, people think of tuning up their skis or snowboard. You might check out your boots and bindings to make sure everything works right for the coming season.
- Yoga with Cats class proves to be 'the purrfect mix' Updated: Nov-22-15 9:02 am
GALESVILLE, Maryland - A sign on the table reads "Think Pawsitive."
- 3 transients plead not guilty to killing 2 in California Updated: Nov-19-15 2:47 pm
SAN RAFAEL, California - Three young transients accused of robbing and killing two people in Northern California have pleaded not guilty to murder charges.
- Paris attacks lead Americans to wonder about US safety Updated: Nov-18-15 9:45 am
NEW YORK - From cafes in New York to tailgate parties in the heartland, the bloodbath in Paris is forcing Americans to ponder the awful possibility of terrorist attacks on "soft targets" in the U.S. such as restaurants, bars and other ordinary gathering spots.
- Open air fitness center being built in Ponchatoula Updated: Nov-09-15 7:10 am
PONCHATOULA, Louisiana - Construction of an open-air fitness center in a Ponchatoula city park is nearing completion.
- Grant provides new fitness equipment to NJ middle school Updated: Nov-07-15 11:43 am
WAYNE, New Jersey - Students at Schuyler-Colfax Middle School are climbing their way to health, rung by rung, thanks to a grant awarded to them on behalf of Project Fit, a national public charity.