- Florida publisher dies days before paper wins Pulitzer Updated: Apr-20-16 7:54 pm
VENICE, Florida - The publisher of the Charlotte Sun died just days before his paper was awarded journalism's greatest honor.
- Add another Pulitzer winner: Writer left off editorial entry Updated: Apr-20-16 4:56 pm
NEW YORK - A name has been added to this year's list of Pulitzer Prize winners.
- How 4 AP reporters got the story 'Seafood from Slaves' Updated: Apr-18-16 5:50 pm
NEW YORK - The Associated Press expose on slavery in Southeast Asia's fishing industry, awarded the Pulitzer Prize for public service Monday, was born of a painstaking investigation by four reporters who documented the harsh treatment of fishermen held captive on a remote island and traced their catch to U.S. supermarkets and restaurants.
- AP wins Pulitzer for stories on enslaved fishermen in Asia Updated: Apr-18-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - The Associated Press won the Pulitzer Prize for public service Monday for documenting the use of slave labor in Southeast Asia to supply seafood to American tables - an investigation that spurred the release of more than 2,000 captive workers.
- The Latest: Plight of refugees among themes of prize winners Updated: Apr-18-16 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on the awarding of the 100th-annual Pulitzer Prizes (all times local):